~Whose the better Father and Son?~

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by disney505218, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disney505218 Jedi Padawan

(DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BY BLODOD)
    -Darth Vader/Luke
    -Obi-wan/Anikin
    -Qui-gon/Obi-wan
    -Henry/Jr.(Connery/Ford)
    -Indiana Jones/Mutt
  2. GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Master

star 4
    Better could mean a lot of things if you mean in terms of better on screen I would definitely say Sean Connery and Harrison Ford are at the top on that bracket. However I also love the relationship between Darth Vader and Luke because they are hero and villain and their two duels are epic. I also love that Luke never gave up on him. Ultimately though I prefer the elder Joneses because Henry just rags on Indy but there are times you see he is proud and astonished by his son.
  3. disney505218 Jedi Padawan

Well better just means the most entertaining, I guess. Yea, my first ever crush was when I was 7, I LOVED Henry!!!![face_blush] But Darth Vader and Luke are really a cool pair once you find out their related. It puts more drama into the action, ;)
  4. TheJediNerd001 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Personally, I love that even though the contrast between Henry Sr. and Indy's personalities is very strong, the father-son bond still seems to fit perfectly.

~ TheJediNerd001
  5. hansolorcks Jedi Knight

I think Indy and Henry's relationship is so cute but he always disapproved of his son
  6. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    My favorite would be Indy and Henry. It was a blast to watch play out. The bickering was great. :p
  7. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    I have to say Henry Jones/Indy over the rest listed here.
  8. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Darth and Luke. Simply no comparison to the poignancy of their tale.

Now, if Indy V has a scene where Henry throws Stalin down a reactor shaft to keep him from killing Indy...then I may reconsider. :p
  9. CloneUncleOwen Force Ghost

star 4
    Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.

Luke loved his father, and was willing to lose his life to save him.
    Vader traded his life to save his son.
  10. MasterJane423 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going to have to say Luke and Vader.
    Vader made great sacrifices for his son and really did love him. It's a very interesting relationship; it goes from hate to love.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.