main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHY? *A Young Obi-Wan Kenobi Story*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Jun 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
  2. Ewan-Kenobi

Ewan-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 21, 2000
  3. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
  4. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    *looks around* Is there going to be a story?

5. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Yeah! Sorry I messed up when posting it last night. :( Sorry.

6. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    OK post story

7. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
  8. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn looked at his friend Mace in dismay. "You can't be serious."

Mace smiled. "Oh comon now it cant be that bad. It's just one day watching one kid."

Qui-Gon sighed. "Why are they doing this to me Mace? I could be off on missions, but now I am stuck here watching Jedi iniates! There are the Creche' mothers for that!"

"All the knights take turns in taking care of the children. And you are no exception." Mace said. "His name is Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'll bring him to your appartment in the morning."

9. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    OH little OBI I LOVE those

10. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Good start..now, more! :D

11. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Short, but good. :)

Sarah >^,,^<

12. Obi-wan's Padawan

Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2000
    I love Little Obi stories! He is always so adorable! Looking forward to more.

13. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
  14. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Interesting start, :D Please post more as soon as you can, Renton.

15. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    The following morning Qui-Gon sat in his main living area dreading the day. 'A Jedi Master playing babysitter.' He thought sadly shaking his head. He knew the council was doing this because of Xanatos's turning. But why did he have to do this?

A knock came at the door and Qui-Gon yelled. "It's open!" As the door opend Mace Windu walked in carrying a small pack. "Where's the kid?" Qui-Gon asked seeing him motion to look behind him.

Looking around Mace he saw a little boy hiding behind his legs. He had ginger colored hair and was diging his face into Mace Windu's dark robe. "Hello." Qui-Gon said quietly. The little boy jumped and looked up at him. Not wanting to scare the boy Qui-Gon knelt down to his level holding out his hand. "I'm Qui-Gon Jinn, what's your name?"

The little boy looked up at Mace then to Qui-Gon shaking the large man's hand. "I'm Obi-Wan." Obi-Wan let go of his hand and stared at Qui-Gon.

"It's very nice to meet you Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon smiled. "Would you like to spend the day with me?" Obi-Wan nodded and Mace handed Obi-Wan his little pack and went on his way and shut the door. "How old are you Obi-Wan?"

"I'm four." Obi-Wan said as he climbed up on the couch and sat down. "How old are you Master Kai-Gon?"

Qui-Gon smiled and sit down next to him. "Much older than you."

"Oh." Obi-Wan played with his hands. "Would you draw with me?" Qui-Gon smiled and pulled out crayons and paper out of Obi-Wan's pack.

"Sure." Sitting down on the ground with Obi-Wan they began to color. Well maybe it wouldn't be so bad. As his thoughts wandered he began to think about Xanatos, wondering where he could be now. The turning of his Padawan had hurt him deeply. Qui-Gon didn't know if he could trust like that again.

Obi-Wan looked at the older man and could see something was making him sad. As Obi-Wan continued to draw he looked up at Qui-Gon. "Why you sad?"

Qui-Gon looked to the boy in shock. "Um, I'm not sad." The little boy looked back at his drawing.

"Oh." He took another crayon and continued to color. "People shouldn't be sad. I don't like being sad." Qui-Gon smiled at the boy.

"But it isn't wrong to be sad Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon said grabbing for another color. "It's okay to feel any emotion." Obi-Wan put his crayon down and tried to take in what Qui-Gon had said. "Yes I am sad Obi-Wan. Someone close to me hurt me very much." Qui-Gon admitted frowning as he continued to color his picture in grays and blacks.

16. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    awww obi's bring the truth out of qui

17. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    oooo, I like!!!

18. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    awwwww this is sweet please post more frequently and um....longer posts would be wonderful.... not a complaint I'm just greedy and want more....

19. Ewan-Kenobi

Ewan-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 21, 2000
    Obi has bad gwammah. ;)

20. p_stotts

Jan 21, 2001
    This is very good. I like the interplay between Qui and Obi. I think this will be very theraputic for Qui.

21. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
  22. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Obi-Wan looked at Qui-Gon. "Oh." Folding up his pictures he put it in his pocket. "What should we do now Master Kai-Gon?"

Qui-Gon shrugged and put away the crayons and paper. "It's your day Obi-Wan. What do you want to do?"

Looking at his feet he said. "I don't know."

"Would you like to go to the gardens?"

23. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    gradens well post that way we know more of what is going on

24. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Awwww. Young Obi is so sweet! :) Up! Post more please!

25. p_stotts

Jan 21, 2001
    Young Obi is very smart for his age...maybe he can help Qui to heal a little. Good post! More soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.