Why are the mods black with a line through?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    whoa, wait, hold your horses. Please don't equate number of posties as the measure of presence here. I lurk/read alot more than I post, especially when I wear my sock. My sock has very few posties. [face_plain]
  2. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    jedi_master_ousley: "I've read what Phil said, it wasn't at all helpful to the mods, and was pretty derogatory towards the mods."

Is there a secert discussion that I am missing out on? :confused: How might one as myself or another member access this information, we too wish to have answers to help us understand :( .
  3. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Strid, if I told you, I'd be in trouble. :p

And for the record, darthy's bandwidth is exceeded anyway, so you wouldn't be able to get to it if I did tell you.
  4. Falcon Chosen One

star 9
    what did he say Ousley?

it would be nice to get a straight answer from Philip but thats wishful thinking
  5. Syntax Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    why has he not faced up to it and posted his reasons open to the public?

In all honesty, because he doesn't have to. As rude and uncouth as it may be to not explain his actions, he really doesn't need to explain himself on anything. It's bad for "PR", but it's the bottom line.
  6. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    JMG, glad to see you joined us in the "nakedness."

It was posted to the private mod boards, the only way regular users like us can see it is through the kindness of someone's rebel heart.
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    jedi_master_ousley: "Strid, if I told you, I'd be in trouble. 8-} "

oh well, its for a good cause, you will always be remembered as the martyr whom died to give us information! 8-} [face_laugh]
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.