1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Why are you going to Celebration?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by MysterySith, Dec 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkottASkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    It's STAR WARS. That's why.
  2. Grand Moff Touch Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...Star Wars, nothing but Star Wars...
  3. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    ^ Exactly. :D

I've never been to a convention, and it's a plus that my first won't be a Sci-Fi convention, but a 100% Star Wars convention. ;)

~*~Bria
  4. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Bria, I see you have your pass ;)
  5. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Yep! I paid off some bills during my break from college and then paid for my pass. :D

Indy, here I come. ;)

~*~Bria
  6. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    what star wars fan with the money and time wouldn't go for an all-out star wars weekend? :p

plus, I get to meet one of the friends i've been talking to online since I joined the boards! to me, that's as exciting as the convention itself.
  7. Warriorpoet Jedi Knight

star 2
    Why am I going...? I always told myself that I would go to some of these gatherings, but I always got side tracked. I figured what the hay, there was always the next one right?
    Last October 11, 01 - I suffered a minor heart attack, one of the things I kept thinking in the ambulance, 'I am not checking out until I see the last two movies.'
    :) I'm still here, I've lost 60lb, I take my blood pressure medicine everyday, and I want to hang out with people who think like me, even if it's only for a few days.
    Why am I going? It's a Celebration, and I feel like celebrating life.

:) See you in May.
  8. MynDonos Jedi Knight

star 3
    its my duty as a star wars fan(atic) and as a true geek i must place star wars Celebrations higher on my priority list than school (im missing three days ;) )
  9. marajoan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Warriorpoet,
    I like your attitude and I hope to see you there in Indianapolis. We older followers of the force have to stick together. The last time I looked, I was on top for the olderst follower on the message boards. I can't remember if it was here or on Starwars.com. I think you were on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.