Why can't I find an Ephant Mon?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by berkovw, Nov 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. TOBBI_DALA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Got my Ephants!! My wife works for TRU and the guy in the back knew she wanted the Ephant Mons so he opened up the box and brought them out. She bought 3 for me! One to open, one to keep sealed and one for my brother.

Collectors Warning: Be careful..all 3 Ephant Mons pulled out of the case were VERY BADLY damaged, card-wise that is. Im thinking these shipped like this, being so heavy. Very Disappointed. :(
  2. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I open all my figures... so crushed or not, I'll be happy to get my hands on an Ephant Mon! :)
  3. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I haven't seen any around here either. *sob* *sniff*
  4. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've seen everything except for an Ephant Mon, Pilot Clone Trooper, and a Deluxe Clone Trooper. I've been looking for Months for a Pilot Clone Trooper and i still can't find one!
  5. bobayodaMN Jedi Knight

Ephant Mon??? I just found Ki-Adi Mundi this last Friday! So has anyone from Minnesota seen him yet?
  6. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Still no Ephants for me.
  7. JediJunkie247 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Haven't seen Ephant, but I have seen more clone pilots and deluxe clones. Just need a job and some money now.
  8. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  9. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    My girlfriend found Ephant Mon for me a few weeks ago, havent seen him since. My friend found 2 at a Target though. One with mouth open, one closed (not sure if anyone else has noticed this) If I see anymore im gonna buy them though...dont want anyone else to have him hahahahaha
  10. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No one is going to help you with TF vader with that attitude. :)
  11. bobayodaMN Jedi Knight

Edit by Neck: This sounds an awful lot like the offering of a trade to me, which is not allowed here. While you can't make or arrange trades here on the boards I obviously have no control over what you do off boards, so.....

*hint hint*

:p ;)
  12. bobayodaMN Jedi Knight

It was more of a friendly taunt..... ;)

Unless Darthstove wants to contact me......
  13. petmytauntaun Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm beginning to think that Ephant & the Clone Pilot figs don't exist.

They are just urban legends that some people are helping to propogate. [face_plain]
  14. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
  15. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *sings to the tune of little doggie in the window*

Where oh where is my little Ephant Mon... oh where, oh where can he be?

I went to two Kay Bee toy stores today, and no Ephant Mon! GAH! It doesn't look like I am going to find him before Christmas. *sob* *sniff*
  16. AnakinWisler Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been checking different stores all week and I still can't find the darn toy!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: But I do have 5 Clone Pilots. :D
  17. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    lol, I was just kidding about ephant...I havent seen him in stores yet, good luck to others.....sent you a PM bobayodaMN

18. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    PetMyTauntaun Ephnot Mon and the Clone pilot are not urban legands. I have them both. I have seen the Clone pilot several times in the store. But For Ephant I have never seen him in the store. I had to go the way of Amazon for him.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.