Why can't I see the forum boards?

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by Sith_Mistress, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry, I have been kind of absent the past couple of weeks. First, I was having problems with my internet connection, so I couldn't get online at all. Now that those issues are fixed, I can't see the forum boards on my new laptop. I'm having to use my old computer in order to read them. At first, I thought it was the boards having a problem, but now I know it's just me. Any ideas on why it might be doing that? Help! I'm just so used to checking them on a regular basis. This is really throwing me off.

Lisa
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you have a strong firewall up on your laptop? I cannot log into the boards when I have my firewall up. It sucks.
  3. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Lisa are you still having a problem accessing the boards?
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, I still am. I have tried shutting off my firewall and other security features, but any time I try to go to any part of the forum boards, I will see the top banner starting to load, but then I get redirected to the Dell search page. I'm still figuring everything out on the new computer, so maybe I will just end up calling dell support. So far, that's the only website I am having trouble accessing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.