main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why couldn't Jacen Turn???

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lord_Ogli, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    If you think about it, it would have made a great twist after his previous views, Irony, i think is the word.

Besides, look what he did to SL when he attacked Mommy, and that was with the light.

Dark Jacen could eat Shimra for brekie.

2. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    it could happend, but hes to worried about it and keeps whinning, unless whinning and complaining are signs of the dark side. Hey Anakin(skywalker) whinned and look what happened to him. not to mention Luke, but he turned back. so there might be a chance

3. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Jacen is a pathetic joke. He couldn't defeat Shimmra.

4. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Fine, then this is the plan, we knock Jacen into a coma and then anakin can take over the body.

5. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    sounds semi good to me. we still have to look at his(Jacen) pathetic face

6. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    He didn't turn because, contrary(sp?) to what we all thought, he is the hero of the story, not Anakin.

wk

7. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    With Jacen's fear of using the force I think I would be very hard for him to use the darkside. Even now I get the feeling he only uses what is absolutely necessary.

8. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    He didn't turn because, contrary(sp?) to what we all thought, he is the hero of the story, not Anakin.
    I agree :)

True, Jacen will only use force & the Force when absolutely necessary. And only as a last resort. Hrmm, sounds very Jedi-like to me. Oh wait, that's right, there's a war going on so the Jedi should abandon all sense of a Jedi identity. They have power, so why not use it, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.