Why did you choose your Icon?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Rouge Null, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Sigh, Obi looks so cute with a beard!
  3. RogueJaina Jedi Master

star 4
  4. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I change mine once and a while. I like the Imperials, but all the officers are male and I don't like Iceheart. I did choose Piett for a while, but I kept getting mistaken for a male. The blue Imp icon was too plain. I also like to have a different icon so I can find my posts. This yellow padme one works well for that. I like it because it is one of the few females holding a gun and it seem to fit well.
  5. darth_boy Jedi Master

star 7
    chose mine partly cos of my name, and partly cos i think that darth maul is the most underrated character ever.
  6. The_Clone_of_Maul Jedi Knight

star 1
    Because 'Maul' is in my name, hence, the icon!
  7. Princess_Liar Jedi Master

star 4
    Kyle Katarn is cute but if I used his pic as an icon I might get mistaken for a guy.
  8. Lord_Sauron Jedi Padawan

He reminds me of Sauron for some reason. Red, and evil. [face_devil]
  9. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a Nom Anor for a while cause Nom Anor is a Yuuzhan Vong, and their cool, if they could like the tech and Be less like ancient egyptians...Now I have this guy. He's green. I like Green. He's in Episode II, I like Episode two, I have no clue who he is, I.... hey I have no clue who he is!
  10. Warlord_Ken Force Ghost

star 4
    Well I first started out with Grand Admiral Thrawn, since I greatly admire his genius, then when I joined the Rebel Alliance in the RP I changed it to the Rebellion crest, since I support the Alliance and its ideals. Now it's Salicious Crumb; he's actually one of my favorite characters b/c of the way he laughs, it's hilarious! Well, in the future I may change it to Max Rebo, General Riekkan, Admiral Ackbar, General Solo, General Calrissian, or back to the Rebel crest.
  11. crystal417 Jedi Master

star 4
    I change mine with my mood. But I picked mine cuz Ewan is hot! :)
  12. DVader316 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    There really isnt any method to how or why I choose my icons. I alternate every couple of months I'd say, and pick a new one when a cool one catches my eye. I especially like the one Im using now. Think I'll keep it for a bit...
  13. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Ice Heart's coloring is similar to my own...but I lack the white streak and the different colored eyes. ;)
  14. Rogue_Starbuck Jedi Master

star 4
    Wedge + Rogues = cool. :D

R.
  15. GeistDesFritz Jedi Knight

star 3
    Because I like socks. You know, the kind that go on your feet. I'm trying to keep my icons in the realm of humor, too.
  16. flying_fishi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Because i like this icon. Plain and simple.
  17. Balance_Point Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not as pretty as Natalie Portman, but out of all the SW actors I probably resemble her the most. And since I like Padme anyway, I've always used a Padme/Amidala/Natalie icon when posting on the JC.

If Traitor or DW has a cool pic of Jacen and it's made into an icon, though, I just might be tempted to break my habits for a little while. Despite my fear of being mistaken for a guy. :)
  18. Lord Bane Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I make my own, for the most part. This one is a co-creation w/ Spiderdevil (Flashy McGee - Old Ben Kenobi 12 inch figure flashing).

Palpatine Poop, the Mace in Action Pose! - I just wanted something different, so I made it. I intend to unveil my next creation around the time of the next icon upload in a few weeks.

19. Alion_Sangre Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm . . . does anybody think I might occaisionally have bad days where I wish I could use a lightsaber on annoying people and things?

[face_devil]
  20. Alderaan_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Well they finally have an Alderaan icon, though I wish I knew how to make one of Alderaan blowing up. Soon enough I'll get sick of this icon and change it.
  21. NeoStar9 Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought Qui-gon was an great Jedi. He's one of my favorite PT characters.
  22. SECRETSISTER Force Ghost

star 8
    Anything with Wedge - always Wedge!
  23. Kam-Shaft Jedi Padawan

Well, my nickname has been Camshaft ever since I was wee. And then they cast Sam L. Jedi to play Shaft...It just made sense.
  24. Lady_Tahiri Force Ghost

star 4
    Because Tahiri is cool, and she and Anakin (my favorite character) were made for each other. :)
  25. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Because I am a member of the PA Midrim, and am a Jedi.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.