main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Why did you pick your icon?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _Vengeance_, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Was a thread askin' this question floating around the FanFilms forum a couple weeks ago, thought it was pretty interesting, and it drew some interesting responses. So, why did you pick your avatar logo?

Personally, I picked mine because Gui-Gon had that kind of Old Code of Honour thing going on, and was always willing to do whatever it took to bring about a just end and protect his honour, and I live by that kind of code myself, so I "look up to him," so to speak...

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I picked mine cuz I really like Cloud City, definitely my favorite location in the SW Saga except for Coruscant. I'd probably rather live on Cloud City maybe, but Coruscant rocks. :)

3. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    My name sake, is'nt their a way to pick your own??? I need to know how cause I have a really cool one I want to use but cant cause...well I dont know how. I dont understand all the computer jargon HTML and UBB I have no clue :) can some one help???

4. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Mine is of Anakin/Jawa. My namesake is Jawafett because I like Boba Fett and Jawas. When I was little and collected the classic figures, all I wanted was to have a whole bunch of Jawas. I still have them and their clokes/weapons in an ESB collector case. I use to carry the jawas in my pocket to grade school to play with. Ah youth. -eric

5. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    mine is vader because hes my favorite character (darth maul is a close second)

6. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    Because I thought it looked funny.

A toast!

7. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Invisibile icons rock.

8. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I picked mine because it was the only Bib icon available at the time. They've made some other Bib icons since then, but this is easily the best of the bunch.

9. The5thllama

The5thllama Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2003
    I did this because it was said on DIGITAL LLAMA RADIO!!!!!!! (And it's funny).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.