main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Obi-Wan, ever the loyal friend. So sad that Owen died but just lovely showing him by his beloved?s grave.

Mmmm, Anakin in a towel. A very nice image. [face_blush] Loved the beautiful tender interaction between Padme and Anakin. And what a fun image of the family having a pillow fight.

This was a terrific way to wrap up the fic. I wonder what will be next though. I am glad there will be another post as I was almost afraid to read this one, thinking it would be the last.

And yes please, would love the un-cut version!

2. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    the entire skywalker family togheter and happy[face_love] [face_batting] .........[face_thinking] ......what could have been.......[face_worried] [face_worried] ........:_| ........damn that palpatine,i hope he burns in hell forever:mad: :mad:

3. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Poor Owen...he just couldn't go on without her.

Padme is quite the little minx, huh? Not that I can blame her. :p

Can't wait for the last post!

Lori

4. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Just to let you all know, that HandmaidenVeme is the one who came up with the idea for this fic. And the whole towel scene is my way of saying thanks to her. :)

5. mmfcfa

mmfcfa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2005
    Thanks for the update! :)

This was a wonderfully, calming chapter. Just the family enjoying one another. I liked your touching portrayal of Owen's last moments before joining Beru. I always felt the movie didn't do them enough justice.:(

It's kind of bittersweet that your next post will be your last one. Remember I'd like the R-Rated version please.=D=

6. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005

Thank you Handmaiden Veme[:D]

I can't believe that the next chapter is the last and that there will be no more Anakin Heartbreaker stories.:_|

This was a good chapter. The pillow fight reminded me of my own family since me and the kids always attack my hubby with pillows.
    It was so sad to see Owen die next to the grave of Beru.

Please send me the r rated chapter when time permits.Thanks!!

7. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Hurrah for HandmaidenVeme![face_dancing] Now if she could coax Hayden into that towel.....I think all of us ladies would be very happy!

8. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    As always, send the R-rated posts my way. It is so sad to know you will stop writing...

9. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    Ha! I could just imagine Yoda sitting all smug on that rock on Dagobah.

When I read of Owen's death by Beru's grave I let out a big awwwww...That was really touching. :(

Everything is right with the universe. Anakin and Padme are happily back together, Leia and Luke are bonding, 3P0 and R2-D2 are back, and a new generation of Jedi are on their way. Hmmm...Sad am I.

Thank you VERY, VERY much for your continued devotion to this fic! We're gonna miss ya little buddy. :)

10. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    [face_plain] :_| It's so touching to see how much Owen really loved Beru. I mean you really never see it in the Prequels or the Original Trilogy. The pillow fight between the twins, Anakin, and Padme was so cute! And could you as well send me the uncut versions as well? Thanks so much for the PM!

11. leiaelyssa

leiaelyssa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    I will be sorry to see this come to a conclusion but glad things seem to be working out for them..PM me the unrated version...Thanks

12. Juliet316

Juliet316 37X Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    I love how this is wrapping up. Democracy on Crouscant. The impending revitalization of the Order, life and death intertwined...

Owen's death seemed right to me. He couldn't live without Beru so he joined her. Sad, but right.

LOVED seeing R2 and 3PO

Next part is going to be SO bittersweet. We will miss you.

Yes, I want the R Rated chapters.

13. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    Aww! Now that was cute!! I love when they have scenes with the whole family. It's so adorably.

14. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    I feel sad about Owen and Beru. :(

Everything is alright again with our Anakin, Padme and
    those cute little twins. It warms my heart to see
    them all happy as they should be.

Is Yoda going to start a new Jedi order with Obi Wan and Anakin?

Please PM me the uncut version and also when you update.

I can't believe this story is ending. :_|

15. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    ohh just one part more.. awwww *sniff* i just luv this fic.. and this was a great sweet part..

and I would want the R rated version... thanx..

thanx so much for the PM

Mary

16. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    *delurks*

May I please have the unrated version? :D

*relurks*

17. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    Wonderful update! You know how much I love your stuff, and I am sad that it will be ending soon. Thanks for the towel scene! Just what I needed to read before I go off to bed! I'm sure you already know, but I would love the uncut version. Great job and thanks for the pm!

18. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    :) It seems like it is definitely a happy ending :)

I have really enjoyed this story, and I am eagerly awaiting the next.

19. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    This chapter was so sweet. I loved all the bonding between the family.

20. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker, words can not express my gratitude of putting my other favorite Anakin in a towel!!!! When I read it I didn't know whether to cheer, blush, drool, or laugh from happiness. So I did all[face_laugh] !
    I can not get enough of your beautiful descriptions of Anakin's wonderful form[face_blush] and Padme can't either it seems. I loved the pillow fight. I don't know anyone who hasn't gone through one of these battles while growing up and of course everyone always gangs up on Dad!
    Owen...I was in shock that he had died. I always saw him as such a gruff person and to know he died of a broken heart for his Beru...well, I guess he was a big softy inside after all. I'm glad Obi-wan found him. They weren't that close but they did carry a high esteem and respect for one another.

Again, I want to Thank You=D= . My idea would of been nothing if it weren't for your words and talent. I, as well as many other have enjoyed all your updates, replies, and those steamy infamous PM versions. We're coming closer to the end of our rollercoaster ride!!!:_| Just so you know, when you come back someday we'll still be saving you a seat:).

21. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004
    Widow_Skywalker and amidala66
    Thanks a bunch[:D] !
    Yes, I do need to work on getting Hayden in a towel[face_thinking]!
    Wait a minute, I've got Hayden clones! I'll send one to each of you right away!!!!!

22. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004

See jmsbndgrl, towels are a good thing!

23. anakin_skywalker_02

anakin_skywalker_02 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2005
    Please send me the PM for the uncut version! Thanks!

I really love this story. I'm sort of sad it's coming to an end. The last bit where the whole Skywalker family (with R2 and C3P0 )look out onto the Coruscant sunrise is simply beautiful!! Very Star War-sy ending.

24. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    I thought towel free was the way to be! :p ;)

25. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004

LOL![face_laugh] Well, towels are just there for the teaser;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.