main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    Talk about a hot chapter! It was tempered with sadness, though. Owen and Beru, their fated was unfortunate and cruel, another byproduct of the Queen's lust. The ending was, as usual, fantastic. Can't wait to read the last post!

2. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Thanks for the uncut chapter..I think the image of Anakin in the towel really kicked in after that...Very steamy and I am kind of envious of Padme right now getting to share her bed with that night after night. Must be so terrible to suffer that fate of Anakin, then wake up to the twins.[face_blush]. It made my day of laundry a little easier to start(That and the 3 cans of diet mt. dew. LOL). Cannot wait for the last chapter!

3. balbiniella

balbiniella Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2005
    WOW ! I've just read the entire story at a stretch, I was so hooked ! Your story is absolutely wonderful and brought me so much pleasure ! =D= I was happy, sad, amused, stunned in turn. You're a true gifted writer - your story is one of the best that I've ever read about SW ( I've read a lot because I'm a huge fan). And I say that without flattery - English is not my native language so reading a fanfic in English is always an effort - but your writing is clear and your story is very well built with an original plot, alternating action/intimate scenes and captivating the inmost feelings of the characters. I read the fanfic "rage of the Jedi" also, another great story ! I want to thank you very much for the great delight in reading your stories and I hope you'll continue writing in the future when it'll be possible for you.
    I wonder if it 's possible to have the uncut (R) version of your story by PM ? You describe so well the deep bond of love between Padmé and Anakin ! [face_praying]

4. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    I really like the interaction b/w the whole Skywalker family. It makes the heart glad. Great work! =D=

5. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    =D= Clappers for the chapter, Anakin in a towel, [faints] :D Well done, hugs for the PM and please go on!

6. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Anakin in a towel....I've died and gone to heaven=P~

I can't thank you enough for the uncut Pm! I'm going to miss you and this story sooo much....:_|

7. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Replies for Chapter 35

widow_skywalker ? I really wanted to show the other side to Owen, we always get to see the rugged character, and I thought this would be nice. The pillow fight, I can?t think of anyone who doesn?t love a good rumble with the pillows!!!! Yes, a certain Handmaiden would have a big smile on her face after that post.

jmsbndgrl ? Yes, the whole towel scene, its been building up for quite a while, I thought it would fit perfectly with the last uncut. Yes, the Chosen One was outclassed by the power of the pillow!!!!

PadwanKayla ? I guess I really wanted to show a few scenes of how the Skywalkers would have been like, there is nothing like a pillow fight to get the family together. Thanks for your awesome compliments.

Sithrules70 ? Yes, what could have been.

lori71 ? Padme knows what she wants! Yes, Owen loved Beru dearly.

mmfcfa ? I agree with you, I don?t think we really got to see the Lars family the way they could have been shown. And yes, the family is having a good time!!!

Amidala66 ? Thanks for the touching words, they mean a lot. I?m going to miss all of this myself.

Ladynaye ? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!!

LORDVIGILANCE ? Yes, everything is slowly getting good in that galaxy far far away. I owed it to everyone to finish this fic off properly. Thanks.

alpha_red_83 ? Yes, once again I agree with you, I really wanted to show that Owen and Beru loved it other dearly, it is something that often gets overlooked. Pillows, twins, love everywhere; it can?t get any better for Anakin and Padme.

leiaelyssa ? I?m sorry its ending too, but I guess it had to at some point. Thanks for reading!

Juliet316 ? Yes, everything is beginning to wrap up, just tying up all the loose ends. We had to get those droids back in their, the family is incomplete without them.

ForceWars ? Thank you for your awesome words!!!!

JediArym ? Yes, everything is getting better, I had to show that change, I think it is very important to the fic. Yoda and the new Jedi order, well lets find out!!!

ilymeforever ? I am thrilled that you have enjoyed this fic!!!! Thanks for your support.

TahiriVeilaSolo69 ? Thanks for delurking!!! Oh, you?ve relurked again. I hope you enjoyed the uncut version. Thanks for reading though.

zvalerens ? Well, fi you love my stuff, I love your replies just as much!!! Yes, the towel scene, just what this fic needed!!!!

LukeSkywalker_2001 ? Yes, it?s going to be a happy ending!!!!

Kitten ? I am thrilled you enjoyed the last post!!!!! Thanks.

HandmaidenVeme ? You will always be my favorite handmaiden, have I ever told you that? I have a special message for you later on!!!!

anakin_skywalker_02 ? Yes, it is a typical SW ending, that was exactly what I was going for. I?m sad too. Thanks for all the wonderful support!!!

jacen200015 ? Thanks!!!

darksideyesplease ? I am glad that you enjoyed the whole Obi-Wan segment!!!!

Venus_Star2-com ? Yes, Anakin in the towel. What else can I say about that? I look forward to your final reply.

anakin_cris ? Your awesome words have touched my heart, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Anakins-girl ? I?m going to miss all of you guys too!!!!!

loves_hot_hayden ? Yes, HandmaidenVeme, major kudos goes to her!!! I am thrilled you liked the pillow fight!!

CORYCAS ? Uncut has been sent your way!!!!

Jaira ? Your comment made me laugh. The whole thing about 3PO, classic!!!!!!

Jedi_Queen_Mx ? Well, you left me speechless with your comments!!!

Across-the_Stars ? If only?I know how you feel.

Gina ? As always, your comments always mean a lot to me. Thank you for your unbelievable support throughout this fic!!!!

Starshine ? We all have pillow fight that we look back on with fond memories. Last post is coming very soon.

SiriusboutBlack ? To be honest with y

8. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Chapter Thirty Eight ? Epilogue

Hope?.a word often used in the bleakest of times, and a word that symbolized the perseverance of love. The days that followed the vanquishing of the Sith, brought with them peace, serenity, and?hope. The galactic Empire and its ruthless Emperor had been defeated; the once endless darkness had been engulfed by the eternal light. Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Padme Skywalker, and various other esteemed delegates of the Republic, worked with a renewed vigor, a passion to bring back the democracy, which they valued more than anything else. In their obstinate and methodical campaign, they were highly successful to root out all the causes of corruption in the Senate, so that never again could a Sith Lord weave his diabolical plan to conquer freedom.

Senator Bail Organa was elected as the new Supreme Chancellor, it was a role that he upheld with the greatest of humility, and he ensured that justice was always done. Bail Organa eventually got the happiness that he had been seeking in his own life, he married a beautiful woman, and within a year, they were blessed with a little princess of their own.

For fulfilling the prophecy of the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker was officially knighted with the rank of Master. It was a moment that brought a tear to his eye, and a moment that he shared with all those he loved. The Jedi Order was reestablished, as Master Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin laid down the foundation for the future generations. Jedi from all over the galaxy returned home, and were welcomed with a warm embrace. Several Jedi brought with them Force sensitive children, from the places where they had found refuge. One such gifted child was a fiery redhead, who went by the name Mara Jade. She trained along side Luke, and the two formed an unbreakable bond. The legendary duo of Kenobi and Skywalker was stronger than ever, the two brothers who would gladly die for each other, traveled the galaxy, and visited all the surrounding systems of the Republic?and with them; they brought a message of peace.

The Skywalker family lived a life full of love. Anakin and Padme enjoyed being parents to the cutest children in the galaxy. As Luke followed in his father?s footsteps to become a Jedi Knight, Leia in turn followed in her mother?s. She became a well renowned, respected politician, who carried out her duties to the best of her abilities. Leia eventually met, and lost her heart to a rogue scoundrel, by the name of Han Solo, as she visited the planet Corellia on one of her many political endeavors.

Anakin and Padme?The love they shared continued to grow with each passing day, as they lived out the rest of their lives, in each other?s loving arms. Their love became legendary, and was remembered by all?till the end of time.

Love has no end.

Hi everyone ? I want to thank you all for the amazing support you have given to me and this fic, I was literally choking as I wrote the last bit. To be honest, I did not want to post this, because I knew it was going to be my last. All the wonderful feedback that you have all given, the outstanding response to this story is priceless, you can?t buy that. You all spoke to me from the heart, and now I speak to all of you from the heart?It has been an honor and a privilege to write this story for you guys. For all of you to appreciate my writing and my story, if I never write again, this will be one thing that I will always look back on with a smile, and once again I have all of you to thank.

There was times when my confidence was shaken, when I began to question my writing. I think you all know when that was, but all the encouragement that you all gave, helped me to finish this story the way I had envisioned it. Once again, I thank you all.

I figured as this is my last real post on this story, that I share with you guys my thoughts as I wrote it. While I was writing Rage of the Jedi, a very good friend of mine, HandmaidenVeme suggest

9. Jedis_Angel

Jedis_Angel Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2005
    Could you pm me the unedited version?

10. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Awesome ending. :) Awesome job. If you have the time, send me your story information and i'll put it in the completed stories index.

11. PinkGummy_Bear

PinkGummy_Bear Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2005
    You are to good of a writer to stop writing, even if it's not Star Wars and even if no one else ever sees it. It's like an outlet, an outlet that you happen to have a lot of talent for. I actually did cry a bit when I read that last post, mainly because it was so moving and because I knew it was the end of this fic. I think it was the most moving story I've ever read, and that's the truth.

Best Wishes,

Aimee.

12. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    =D=

Wonderful! You're a very talented writer, and I thank you sincerely for sharing your story.

Take care!

Lori

13. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    Thank you so much for the wonderful joy you have brought not only to my life but to all the rest of us as well! Every day when I would get home I would check to see if I had any messages from you, hoping an update would be present. Although sometimes none were it only intensified the urge to love the story even more.
    As PinkGummy_Bear said you are a true talent at writing regardless of the genre. I hope you don't stop writing, you are an artist in what you do. I'm going to miss your writing so much...But I must go on...(whimper) :)

I wish you a safe and happy future in what ever endeavors you pursue, good luck and God bless.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

-John

14. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Well, two of the best fics came to an end within 12 hours of each other, and each left me with tears in my eyes. :_|
    I have been honored to work with you over the past few months, and enjoy your writing as a fan. I sincerely hope you do come back to the Boards, but if you don't, at least keep writing in some form. I made the mistake of stopping, and it took me awhile to get my rhythm back.
    Of course you are the better writer, so I don't think that you will have the same issues. Good luck in everything, and keep in touch.

Michelle

15. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    What a fabulous ending! Everything turned out exactly as it should have. But, I am sad now....so very, very sad. :(

I tremendously apreciate the time and energy you put into writing this story. Your devotion not only to this story but to us as well is commendable. You are such a fantastic writer, and like the two or three posts above me say, don't stop. True writing is a gift in my opinion few have, but you have it. I hope one day you will return to us with more brilliant ideas and topics.

And on to my favorite parts of the stories, the uncut versions. [face_love] Just kidding. Your detail was so elegant and refined. I'm sure that it was nerve-racking to write and post the uncut versions of Anakin and Padme's love scenes. Not wanting to sound too raucnhy or not giving enough heat, but you got just enough of both to pull it off superbly.

I thank you for the wonderful job you've done with this story and I wish to you all the happiness in the world. [:D]

WE LOVE YOU! [face_peace]

16. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    What a beautiful ending to this wonderful story! :_| I honestly had tears in my eyes reading this last post both because it was lovely and because I knew it was your last.

You are truly a talented writer and have definitely inspired me in my own writing. While your PM only versions were not for everyone?s tastes, I loved them and found that they added an additional dimension to the love story and were so tastefully done.

As many have already said, it would be a great loss if you stopped writing altogether no matter what the venue. Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us. Best of luck in everything and do come back if only to visit.

17. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    I can assure you that it has been an honour and a privilege to be able to read your stories. I browse a lot of sites for good Star War's fics, and in this forum you are one of the very best that I have encountered. It is with great sadness I realize that just as soon as I joined this forum, one of the best authors on it is leaving. I wish you the best with your future endeavors although I am sure you will be successful in all of them.[face_peace]

18. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Beautiful Ending! =D=

This was a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it with us. You are truly a gifted writer. I'm going to miss your stories when you leave, but I will respect your decision. After all, things happen that we can not always control. Best of luck in the future! :)

19. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    Excellent Job Anakin_Heartbreaker! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this story. You were one of the first authors I read here on the boards and I am glad that I was around to read what you have written. I just wanted to let you know that everytime I saw a PM from you I got a huge smile on my face because I knew I would be reading an excellent update to an excellent story. As for the uncut versions, you wrote them beautifully! You will truly be missed. I wish you all the best!

Sue

20. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    perfect epilogue, nice way to finish off the story.

please come back to writing soon, "We can't live without you!"

21. mmfcfa

mmfcfa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2005
    Thank you!:D

- For the updates! =D=
    - For the un-edited chapters! [face_blush]
    - For the adventure! [face_dancing]
    - For the romance! @};-
    - For the suspense! :eek:
    - For the action! :cool:

Great ending to a great story. You've wrapped up the storyline so nicely and have given your characters peace and contentment. Like I said previously, this is bittersweet. :_| I wish you luck and hope you still will remain as a reader if nothing else. I hope to write my own storyline in the future whenever I get enough courage to do so.[face_praying]

May the force be with you - [face_peace]

22. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| this cries are because AH is leaving us and because the epilogue might have happened in reality if palps hadnt been born.

your r-rated chapters were the best and this is the best completed story i have read so far,i still cant believe you are leaving **cries more**

23. anakinsdestiny

anakinsdestiny Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2005
    :_| This story has been a part of my life now for months...and now its over....tear...i loved it so much..the story line was awesome,anakin and padme adorable,and the uncut versions everything i imagined! Thank you so much and if ever you are sending out the full story you can contact me at aquaerica@aol.com.

Good Luck,and i can never thank you enough for this story.@};-

24. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I don't know where to begin. I always look forward to seeing that I have a pm from you but this time was different. I knew that it would be the last one which makes me so sad.:_|

As I have stated on many occasions, you are a very talented writer and it is a shame that you are leaving. Maybe when the time is right,you could start back slowly with vignettes and they would not take up as much of your time. I can't even comprehend how long it takes to write a story but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your devotion to excellent writing. You never wrote a sub par chapter. Your uncut work was well written and you always made us readers feel important in your replies.

I will truly miss you and your stories.
    Good luck in the future and MTFBWY[:D]

25. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    In all honesty, this is the best fanfic I have ever read, period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.