main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Thank you for all of your fics, you will be missed!!

2. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Oh Anakin...now you really are breaking my heart. I knew this was coming, but...it didn't seem real until I checked my PM today. You ended the story beautifully. I couldn't of asked for a happier ending. Like I said in a past post my dearest wish for you is for your story to have a happy ending too. Take care my friend [:D] !

3. remote_light

remote_light Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    Hi, there

Thanks for your sharing your wonderful story, and I am sad that you are leaving ...sincerely hope you will be back and start another Anakin story soon for all of female fans who love Anakin dearly. Besides, could I get an uncut version of your story? Thanks again

4. SiriusboutBlack

SiriusboutBlack Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    I'm so sad that this story has ended!!! It is definitly one of the best stories I have ever read.

Thanks for the PM, I was so sad when I got it today because I knew this would be the last one!!

Thanks for the wonderful story and I wish you the best of luck in your future.

Could you please send me the uncut version of the story. Thanks in advance!

5. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    I feel so bored now that your story is finished. I enjoyed reading it and wish that it hadn't ended. :_|

6. Juliet316

Juliet316 37X Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    =D= Very nice epilogue.

You included briefly the fates of all the characters and managed to include Luke and Leia's loves in there as well.

Very sorry to see you go. Hope the road finds you here again.[:D]

May the Force be with you, always.

7. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    Love has no end.

I wish this story was like love and have no end.

By chance, if the Epilogue were to become a Prologue I'm sure there would be no complaints at all!

o_O [face_laugh] [face_mischief] ;)

Thank you for keeping with it!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

BRAVA!!!

@};-

8. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Ohhh boy, so this is the end... what a great time i had reading your fic.. it was quite intersting... and funny, and sad, dreading, frustating, sweet and all of that together... you have so much talent and this and the other two fic by you...

thank you again for share all of this with us... *hugs*, and I will love to have you uncut version of the fic email it to me.. thanx!

take care... and good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future..

Mary (maredr24@yahoo.com)

9. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    What a perfect ending. I got into this towards the end, but found myself looking a few times a day to see if there were updates. Thanks for the wonderful story!

10. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Where do i begin???

You were one the first sotries i read on the star wars fanfic board...and i was entrapped by your writing and how to flowed and left you wanting more...you inspired me to try my own take on the star wars world and i always look forward to your replies as you are one of the people i admire on the board [face_worried]

I know what doubt feels like when writing and most of the time i doubt myself but i post anyway becasue i know that people are still around waiting for another part...

i will still Pm you with parts to my story as light reading--although i can't say my parts are light reading...

i loved every part of your story and you have shown me ways to improve my own writing as well...

good luck in the future and i know that one day you shall write again...

may the force be with you

ps---is it too late to say....don't go????

rachel

11. anakin_skywalker_02

anakin_skywalker_02 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2005
    *sniff* that was a beautiful ending.

thank you so much for your fic.. it was your fic that brought me out of lurking and I don't regret it one bit... I enjoyed every little bit of your fic and for once in a long long time, I really felt for the characters.

I really hope you return to writing soon. Take care and may the Force be with you.. ALWAYS...

12. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    =D= =D= =D= and @};- @};- @};-

I'm so sad your leaving us sweetie, but you've given us many fond stories to remember you by.

Well done. [:D] I hope this isn't the last we hear from you.

13. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

Bravo!!

You are such a talented writer, and I hate to see you leave. I hope that you will continue writing something in your personal life because you have a gift that should not be wasted or ignored. If you are able to return to the boards someday, I look forward to reading more of your suspenseful and heartwarming stories. :)

~Gina

14. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    A beatiful ending of a beautiful story!!! =D= [face_love]

15. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Thank you Anakin_Heartbreaker, for such a sweet and moving story. I loved it every step of the way. =D=

You'll be missed:_|

16. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    Anakin_Heartbreaker, you have outdone yourself.

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

The ending is completely in character with the story: incredible. I wish I could say something else, but I've exhausted all my varied compliments in previous posts, so I'll just say this. Thank you.

You are a fantastic author. If you ever come back and write another story here, I'll be reading.

17. anakin_cris

anakin_cris Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    This fanfic is the greatest of them all. I think you are a wonderful writer and you shouldn't stop here.
    this my opinion about your story:=D==D= =D= =D= =D=

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]
    [:D] [:D] [:D]

Please send me the PM of the last chapter.

18. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    :eek:
    Oh...my...god.
    you're leaving us?!

*breathes, tries to calm down*
    NOOO!!!!!!!!!!

AH, I suppose i can understand. I can't believe I missed as much of this story! I couldn't imagine a better way to end it and it was a certainly brilliant piece of writing. be proud, very proud. You truly knew how to right the 'last' one.

I'm so very sorry for not following this story as close as I did with the last, don't think I didn't like it. it's wonderful, but DRL has been EVIL. Anyways, congrats on a wonderful story. I do hope that you will endulge us sometime with more. *huggles*

19. Across-the_Stars

Across-the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Love has no end
    :_| [:D] [face_love] =D=

That was a perfect ending. Thank you so much for this wonderful fic. So sad that you have to leave us, but you're going out with a bang. Best wishes in everthing you do and may life be kind.

PS:If you come back please PM me, I LOVE your work.

20. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    That was beautiful! I am trying very hard not to cry while I type this....of course your story moved me but I really am going to miss you Heartbreaker. You are my other favorite Anakin in the galaxy. I wish you all the best and much love and peace.

Now, about getting an email of the whole unedited version of this fic....Please send it to me!! at least I'll have it to read over and over!
    ~Trish~(dirksjnt@copper.net)

21. DarkAnakinfan

DarkAnakinfan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2005
    What a fabulous story! I found myself hanging on every word. Can you please send me the unedited, adult version? thank you.

22. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

A perfect ending to an awesome story!

I can't thank you enough for writing this wonderful fic. It has
    everything I like, from action to suspense and most of all...love -
    You write it so well! :)

I wish you all the best and good luck.

23. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    beautiful ending

I hope you can write another story some day...........

24. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    :_| :_| What an amazing ending!!!!!!!!I loved it.I loved how everything turned out!!!!thank you for an amazing fic,ure a brill writer and you deserve all the praise you get!!!!good luck in the future,and hopefully one day u could write again!!!!!!!\

the line at the end 'love has no end' was beautiful and really summmed up the ani and padme relationship you created brilliantly!!!!!!!!

25. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I forgot... I'd be crazy not to have a copy!!! Please email me the edited version. Although I'd love the PM's my daughter might find it and, well both my husband and myself are not ready to explain the birds and the bees just yet;) .

jbvorog@aol.com

ps -hope things are well with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.