main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Jedi_Angel ? Thanks for reading! I will PM you the last uncut chapter very soon. I cannot PM the whole story because it is too big. If you would like the full, uncut, unedited version, please give me your Email address and I will send it to you in a few days.

Jacen200015 ? Thank you for the compliments, I will PM you and send you the full details of this fic. I appreciate you doing that for me.

PinkGummy_Bear ? Firstly, I thank you for sharing your feelings with me regarding this story, I have to say that your final compliments really got to me. If this story in any way brought a smile to your face, then I consider it a success. Maybe one day I will be able to write again, I do hope so. I thank you for taking the time to read and reply to this story?thank you!

Lori71 ? Thank you!!!! This story would never have been what it was, if it was not for you and everyone else giving me support that was out of this world!!!!

LORDVIGILANCE ? Firstly I want to thank you for following this story and always giving me just the best feedback, and that is all that a writer ever wants. I am thrilled that you enjoyed every aspect of this fic, it made writing it worthwhile. Thank you for all your support and wishes!!!!!

widow_skywalker ? Never sell yourself short, you?re an amazing writer, and working with you was my honor, and I am glad that I did. It means a lot to me that you liked this story, it really does. I would like to think that I can come back, but for the foreseeable future, it does not look likely. And of course I?ll keep in touch!!!!

alpha_red_83 ? I just have to say that I absolutely loved reading your comments; sometimes I felt that my writing did not do your compliments justice. Thank you for the support and the faith in my writing, maybe next year I might be back!!!! I am also thrilled that you enjoyed the uncut versions; you always gave such wonderful feedback!!

PadwanKayla ? Having read some of your work, I can tell you that you don?t really need any inspiration from me, your talent is limitless, and I hope that you will put me on your PM list for any fics that you may do in the future. I will try to keep writing any chance that I can get, maybe I will comeback, but I will always be a reader on these boards!!! You have been very kind in your feedback, and have humbled me on more than one occasion. Thank you!!!!!!

Mr_Dagobah ? Firstly I can?t thank you enough for everything you have done to support my writing. I mean you read all my fics and gave me just the best feedback. It really brought a tear to my eye that you took some of your precious time to read my fics, among the countless classics that are out there. Thank you for everything!!!!!

jmsbndgrl ? Being just one of your biggest fans, I sincerely hope that you never take me off your PM list for anything, and I apologize in advance for any late replies. Your support for this story has been outstanding, both with the main story and the PM versions. Your comments have meant a lot to me, and I enjoyed reading every one of them!!!! Thank you for reading this fic!!!

zvalarens ? I can?t tell you how lucky I am that I had you as a reader!!!! Your comments, your support, and your interest in this story have been mind blowing. You gave me just the nicest compliments, again some of which I did not think I was worthy of. Thank you for everything, it made writing this story that much more fun!!!

darksideyesplease ? You have humbled me a lot with some of your feedback, because you are a writer who I admire a lot, and am a big fan of. The comment about my writing helping you with yours, touched me, it really did. And of course, how can I forget the compliment telling me that this fic should win 10 awards, I can tell you that I was blushing when I read that!!! Thanks bro for everything, keep me on your PM list always, and if I come back, then our tag team is on!!!

mmfcfa ? Firstly, if you are planning on writing anything, put me on your list, I

2. nabooromance

nabooromance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Heartbreaker
    Your news truly broke my heart! I will dearly miss reading your work. You are an extremely talented writer and sensitive individual. I hope you continue to write. I apologize for being away so long myself... I understand life demanding attention elsewhere. If there is still time please email me a copy of this story and your other one as well, as I have been enjoying them both.
    May peace hold you in the palm of its hand!
    Bri

3. Darth Padme

Darth Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 1999
    I have truly enjoyed reading this story-I'm sad to see it end! Thanks for sending me all the PM's. I hope to read more of your work in the futrue! =D=

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    beautiful ending

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    nabooromance ? Your words have always been some of the nicest that I have ever read about my work. I am humbled by you kindness. Thank you for all the great feedback, not just for this fic, but all the others that I have written. And I will be honored to email you a copy of the fics that I have written. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Padme ? Thank you for reading and replying to this fic!!! It means a lot to me.

JediFalcon ? Your support for my story has been fantastic, that is all I could ever ask for. Thank you!!!!!

6. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    that was such a beautiful story. i'm sorry i haven't kept up to date with my replies, but i'm definitely glad i managed to catch the end of it. i've really enjoyed reading it. thanks for the great story.

7. SiriusboutBlack

SiriusboutBlack Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    That was such a beautiful ending to such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it.

If possible could you please send me a version of the uncut story as well as any other stories you have written.

Thanks for the wonderful stories!!

8. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    lady_sapphire ? Thanks for all the support and the wonderful compliments, not only to this fic, but the others that you have read!!!!

SiriusboutBlack - I will be more than happy to email it over to you, please PM me your address!!!

9. lina-wang

lina-wang Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2005
    Maybe it`s has been says so many times...

but...this story really so beautiful...

and...If possible...could you or anybody please send me the complete of this story of uncut version.....please....^_^

10. padmemily

padmemily Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2005
    I am so sorry I haven't been able to reply in such a long time. I truly miss this fic. I can not tell how excited I would get when I'd see it was updated. This is such an excellent story that I reread it again and again. I hope that someday you'll be able to write again (maybe a sequal to this story...) you are a gifted writer.

11. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I finally got a chance to read the final chapter. Youv'e done a wonderful job with this fic. I absolutely adored the happy ending. Still kinda sad to see a great story like this end though.

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    lina-wang ? Thank you for reading and the kind words!!!!! If you would like the full version of the fic, please PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

padmemily ? WOW!!!!!! You have just given me some of the best compliments; I am thrilled that you enjoyed this fic so much!!!!!

Kitten ? Thank you for reading and replying!!!! I am glad that you enjoyed the ending to the story. I?m kinda sad that it ended also. Thanks for all the support.

I will be sending out the email versions next week. There have been additions to the story, but nothing has been taken out. I hope you all who have asked for the email version will like it.

13. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Make sure I'm on that list, Please! I will PM my e-mail address. I'm reading your other stories, they are every bit as good as this one. Thanks for all the good work!

14. Vejibra_Padme

Vejibra_Padme Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    I just love the end and the rest of the story, just want to tell... this was a wonderful story, thank you for right such beautiful tale. Take care of you in everything!.. I wish you to you all the best!!.
    See ya!
    Take care!!
    All my best wishes [:D]

and.. can I have the uncut version? O:)
    bye! :*

15. lina-wang

lina-wang Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2005
    I have PM my e-mail address....
    thank you....really thank you....
    keep waiting....

16. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
    hello there- got your PM, strange that it came out garbled? I just wanted to say that your fic was absolutely great! we'll all miss your great stories, but if it's okay could you email me your full version of this fic?I'm at searth_99@yahoo.com

17. Ataris

Ataris Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2005
    I am sorry I have not reviewed since I have been busy but I loved the end of your story it was so sweet. I was wondering if you had any extended versions of your story that you could send me. It is a shame to see this story over, but all good things must come to an end.

18. Darthana

Darthana Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2005
    Wonderful story!!! =D= I have really enjoyed reading it.

19. Senator_Lorena

Senator_Lorena Jedi Master star 2

Oct 21, 2003
    Just read the Epilogue.

So sad this has to come to an end, but it was a wonderful ride.

Oh, how I wish GL could have made such an ending. Of course Star Wars would have never happend....

Still thank you for providing a story that made us feel happy!

Take care. I hope all will be well with you!

~SL~

20. Jedis_Angel

Jedis_Angel Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2005
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,
    I just wanted to say I love your story. I thought it was fantastic and thanks for the great read. My e-mail is ACROSSTHESTARS80@AOL.COM. Good luck on your next endevor.

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Jaira - No problem, I will email you the story!!!! Thanks for checking out the other fics.

Vejibra_Padme - I am thrilled that you enjoyed the end!!!! And thank you for your kind hearted comments!

lina-wang - Got your email address, I will send it out to you very soon!!!

searth_99 - Thanks for reading, I am happy that you enjoyed it. Yes, the PM looked as if it was encrypted. Oh so you want a copy? No problem, I will send it out to you.

Ataris - Please don't apologize. I am just glad that you enoyed the end of the fic. If you would like the story, please send me your email address. Thanks again for taking the time to read!

Darthana - Thanks for reading, I am over the moon that you read the whole thing, it is a bit of a read!!!

Senator_Lorena - I am glad that you liked the epilogue. Yes, Lucas had to write it his way or there would never have been a star wars saga to write about. I guess that why we can have fun here!!!! Thanks for all the encouraging comments and support for this fic.

Jedis_Angel - WOW!!!!!! I am thrilled that you liked it so much!!!! No problem, I will email you a copy very soon!!!

Hi everyone - I will be sending out the email version within a week. There have been many additions, but I will post again to let you know what they are, before I send them out.

22. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    hey awesome job... can i get the email version... (and the uncut)... im gonna miss reading this fic.. my email is click5lover00@yahoo.com

23. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    Ohh please me too!!!! callmesweet16@yahoo.de

24. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    skywalkerlover00 - Thanks for reading and replying, no problem I will email you the full version.

callmesweet16 - No problem!!!

Hi everyone - Sorry for the disapearing act, but I have about 50 million things going on at the moment, but I did not forget about the email version. I hope you all forgive me, because I am going to send them all out within a day, and that is a promise.

Here are the additions to the final full version of Why Do I Love You?
    All 38 chapters have been revised, and read alot better than before.
    There have been minor additions to virtually every chapter, I wonder how many of you will see them.

Okay major changes.
    New scene added with the royal family having dinner.
    New scene where Padme tends to Leia's illness.
    Extended scene of Vader destroying his throne room.
    New scene of Vader on board his ship to Alderaan.
    Extended scene of Vader's one man assualt on the palace.
    Extended scene of Vader's conflict with Padme in the forest.
    New scene where Anakin gives his lightsaber to Padme.
    New scene where Anakin is tortured by Sidious.
    New scene of Anakin and Obi-Wan escaping Coruscant.
    Extended scene of the lightsaber duel betwen Padme and Breha.
    Extended and improved versions of all six R-rated chapters. Some have more significant changes than others.
    Several A/P scenes have been increased.

My email address is anakin_heartbreaker@yahoo.com

so if you want a copy but have not told me your address, please do, and I will glady send it.

HandmaidenVeme, you want the edited version?!!!!!! Are you sure? No problem, I will send it out.

25. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    can you send me the the email version?

my email is superfob54@aim.com

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.