main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    ANAKINSBABY - You printed the whole thing?! :eek: WHOA!!! Lets see what the future holds as far as getting this new fic up goes. Bless your heart for your kind words!!!! [:D]

zvalarens - :D [face_blush]

I just want to give a big thanks to lina-wang, who along with her friend has translated the fic Why do I love you? into chinese text (minus the R-rated stuff of course), and have posted it onto other Anakin Padme fan group sites. I never thought in my wildest dreams, that something like this would have ever happened. I am waiting to get the language installed on my computer, so that I can check it out!!!

2. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    CONGRATS TO BREHA FOR WINNING BEST VILLIAN!!!!

Great job A_H, I thought you were going to get shut out! I feel so vindicated now!

3. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Yes, Congratulations Anakin_Heartbreaker! =D=

4. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    =D= Congratulations!!!!!!![:D]

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    darksideyesplease, jmsbndgrl, HandmaidenVeme - Thanks you guys!!!!!!! [:D] What would I do without you all?

I want to thank everyone who made this fic qualify in nine different categories. And for Breha winning the best villain award!!! It really does mean alot to me. :)

6. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Wow! If HandmaidenVeme loves that...(what was the name? Rage of a Jedi?)

Well, I adore this! This was just...fabulous.

I think this should be make into a movie. And Breha really deserved that 'Best Villain'- title.

I have to say this was one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read.

ANAKINSBABY printed the whole thing...well, I don't find it impossible either. ;)

7. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Darth_Father-in-law - Thanks so much for the totally awesome feedback!!!!! I am honored that you think this fic is worthy of being turned into a movie, that is truly a humbling experience. I guess this is the fic that I will always be remembered for, because it captured everyone's imagination, resulting purely from the fairytale like plotline.
    (The beautiful damsel in distress, the wicked queen, the handsome prince).

It was probably a story that sooner or later, somebody was going to write, I guess in that sense I am lucky that I got to be that somebody. But I have to deeply thank HandmaidenVeme who inspired me to put it all together. Once again thanks for reading!!!!!

8. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    wow....it has been resurected. :p
    This was the first fic I read here, when I went into the "completed stories index." I agree. I would be an awesome movie. If I had enough money I would make it into one for you. :p You'll just have to wait until I'm a millionare. :p ;)

9. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004

[face_blush] You're welcome [:D] [:D]

10. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Wow! Awesome, simply awesome!=D=

11. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    MarcusDade - I'm glad you liked this one! Let me know when you are a millionaire! LOL :)

HandmaidenVeme - [face_blush]

Handmaiden_Azul - Thanks a million!!!!!

12. indigrl

indigrl Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2006

I registered just so that I could tell you how much I loved your story.
    It took me a long time to read it but I did it in one night and without
    a shadow of a doubt it was the best Anakin redemption/Anakin-Padme Romance
    story I have ever read.
    I hope you get this review or whatever it is called here since you finished
    the story over a year ago. Right after this is submitted I am going back and
    reading what I am sure are your other authored masterpieces.

13. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    indigrl - You have no idea how much your words mean to me. [face_blush] Thank you so much for reading, and for joining to tell me what you thought of it. I hope the other fics I wrote don't disapoint. Once again, thank you!!!![:D]

14. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Hello, Mr. Heartbreaker. :)

I firstly wanted to let you know that I had read every single word of this story and loved it to pieces. I had written up a comment to it a long time ago... and could have sworn I posted it.

So, here is my belated and heartfelt reply.

First of all, this was the first of your fics I had ever read. I stumbled upon it one day when I was very frustrated with my own writing. I remember sitting there reading this with my jaw hitting the ground in suprise- and excitement. The passion and energy you threw into this story was contageous... and I sat down immediatly afterwards and could write once more. For that, I thank you @};- You helped me start writing once again after I thought I was through.

Where to begin?:p

How about with your seamless characters?
    I can hardly tell who I love most- troubled Padme, your warrior Anakin, adorable Leia, or your brutal Breha. The usage of her as a villian totally blew me away.
    I love how you portrayed Anakin in this... he was just so real. There are very few interpretations of him which I like even close to this. His emotions were so true, and I could feel his conflict.
    Little Leia- she made me smile. I especially loved the part when she commented on him whisking her away... and covering his eyes[face_love]

The story itself was powerful. It moved by quickly enough yet I was always left wanting more. Breha was so evil and twisted that I hated her more and more with each and every post. The conflicts and fight... wow. I swear I physcially ached after those :p

Here, I must comment on your writing style. It is very unique- I could pick out a work of yours from a million. You have such a way of describing things that I have a very clear picture in my head of what you are saying- and it adds to the story like you wouldn't believe. I must admit that I am very jealous of your abilities.

Mush. I loved it. Naturally, I prefer romance over all else... and you wrote it so well! I wish I had an ounce of your talent... it makes me feel all mushy inside. You have such a way of portraying Anakin and Padme's relationship and them with their children that is so true of any happy family you might find in life.

What was my favorite part? I must say the Leia and Anakin intereactions... but I must admit I also liked it when Breha snuffed it:p I was all but yelling at my comp "Kill her already!"

Thank you for writing this story- it was beautiful and an inspiration.

Your friend,

AnakinsFavorite

15. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    AF, do you remember what I said to you?

Only do something when your heart believes it.

Never compromise who you are.

16. Gina_Heartbreaker

Gina_Heartbreaker Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2007
    Seeing is believing

17. Angelic_Amidala

Angelic_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2007
    I hope I am not writing here too late... But, I'm a new member here. I was looking for some good fan fiction and came across this one.
    I really don't know what to say. This story is so, so great. I am speechless, don't know how to compliment you as it seems all the best words have already been said to you.

But.. let me say this... I fell in LOVE with your story. It is a story that will be remembered. I will remember this and think of it every next day.. because your words had such an effect on me, they touched my heart and soul.

Your words are so powerful.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I hope it's not too late.. but please, could you send me the unedited version? I'd be so glad to read it.

Brightest Blessings,
    ~AA

18. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004
    Welcome to the Boards!!!!!

Just wanted to leave you a quick note and once my dear friend Anakin_Heartbreaker finishes blushing due to your wonderful praise I'm sure he'll be quick to respond as well! :D

I'm glad that you thought so highly of this story! A_H is truly a gifted writer (and I not just saying that because we're friends). If you'd like to read more of his work you can find the links in my bio. I take it you like the mush so i'm sure you'll love " Rage of the Jedi ". It was his first and it's also were our friendship began. Word of warning have tissues ready, and as with all of his work make sure you have you're seatbelt tightened because you're in for one crazy rollercoaster ride of emotion!!!!

HandmaidenVeme

19. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    I'm going to read this story now. I was looking for a good piece but I never go into a story once it has been going on for a while, however I dropped by and read all the comments and everybody seams to love this story so I'm going to give it a read. I'm posting this comment so I can keep track of it. Once I'm finished reading I will leave you a real comment since I know how frustrated lurkers are. :D

20. Angelic_Amidala

May 13, 2007
    Thank you! :)

Sounds good. I like stories with lots of angst and romance. :D

Hope A_H will drop a comment here someday. [face_batting]

Blessings,
    ~AA

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Angelic_Amidala - WOW!!!! :eek: [face_blush] What an adorable reply! [:D] You left me speechless, trust me, I don't deserve it. If you would like the full version, containing scenes not suitable to be posted here, please confirm you are of legal age to read R rated material, and let me know of your email address, either via this thread or in a PM. Once again, I'm seriously blushing from your reply. [face_blush]

HandmaidenVeme - I'm so lucky that I have you as my dear friend. [:D] No HandmaidenVeme, no Why do I love you?

Minela - I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that you will like it. :)

22. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    Well I just finished it, and I must say: BRAVO. It is a wondrerfull fairy tale and Breha really deserves the best villian award. Kudos from me to you. =D=

23. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Minela - Thank you for the incredible words!!! They mean alot to me. Thank you for taking the time to read this fic. [:D]

24. Angelic_Amidala

May 13, 2007
    ..Don't deserve it? :eek: Did I read it right?! *reads again* ..how can you say so! Of course you deserve it! [:D]

Yes, I am of legal age, lol. I'm 18 (born 15 sept, 1988)..is that legal enough? [face_batting]

My email address is: indilwenn@hotmail.com

..Looking forward to reading the uncut version! :D

Blessed Be,

~AA

25. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I was rereading this I know I was reading it once but I think I lost this fic before I'm not sure if I even got to read the end before are not. Glad that I did get to reread it poor Bail he lost his family but at least he got to see Leia grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.