main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyJediscientist

LadyJediscientist Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2007
    Love the story! It is written very well. You did such a wonderful job of capturing what a loving, playful, but relationship that Anakin and Padme have together. Not all writers capture their relationship as well as you've done in this story. I was wondering could you email the complete version at jediscientist@yahoo.com? I would love to read the additions to the story, although it is pretty wonderful as it is now. [face_love]

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I too would like an unrated copy...and I'm way past 18 haha. Wonderful story!!

3. Anakins_Fallen_Angel

Anakins_Fallen_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Hey
    i just wanted to say excellent story your are indeed a talented writer, the story had me hooked all the way through, i loved how your wrote Anakin and Padme's love and how determined they were to have the family they wanted. again excellent story :D
    please could you PM me the r-rated story.
    thanks

Anakins_Fallen_Angel

4. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Firstly, I would like to apologize for the late replies. I probably don't deserve your apologies for making everyone wait for the full version. But if you all can, please do forgive me. I will be sending the full version straight after I finish these replies.

Angelic_Amidala - Seriously, I do not and am certainly not worthy of any praise. But I thank you for your touching words, and also your patience.

Jeditheskyisblue - It is good to hear from you again. I remember the incredible support you gave me during Rage of the Jedi. I am honored that you took the time to read this. Thank you.

LadyJediscientist - I tried with this fic, but I'm not a writer, by any stretch of the imagination. Your wonderful words should be for an author who truly understands how to write. Thank you so much for reading, and it means everything to me.

Meriwyn - Thank you!!!

Anakins_Fallen_Angel - WOW!!!! I am not worthy of any praise of any kind when it comes to writing. Thank you for reading and your amazing reply, it brought a smile to my face.

I will send out the full version now.

5. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well it took me about 4 days to read this and I have to say it was worthwhile use of the 4 days.

If your still willing to send out the email version let me know and I'll get you my email address

great story and now off to find some of your other stories

6. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    geno - WOW!!! :eek: You read this one as well!!! Thank you! [face_blush] I am thrilled you liked it. [:D] I can send you the email version, if you send me your email address. :)

7. tiffanysblue

tiffanysblue Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2006
    can i have a the full version of this story?

please please email this to me at tpintor@yahoo.com.

thanks!

8. tiffanysblue

tiffanysblue Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2006
    ooops! i meant t_pintor@yahoo.com

9. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    wow I love this fic! Could you send me any R Rated Chapters? I've been in the hospital getting surgery and physical therapy for awhile so I haven't read this till now. Wonderful fic. ~Anastasia

10. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    oops forgot to put in my e-mail address (blushes): padmeamidala24@sbcglobal.net

11. Erin_21

Erin_21 Jedi Master star 2

May 27, 2005
    Hi :), sorry to bother you, but I wonder if I could get a copy of the unrated version of this fanfic.

My email is monica_o_p@yahoo.com please?? Thank you, be well and take care, Monica

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi - I've had NO idea that readers were still reading AND replying to this fic. :eek: I want to apologize, and I'll see if I can find a copy to email to you all.

Three years down, and it still hasn't been locked...I am now seriously thinking if this is the most widely read fanfic on these boards in the last three years, because it's highly likely that it is, and I for the life of me don't know why. It's not even my favorite. :confused:

13. Lisbev

Lisbev Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    This hasn?t been locked yet?[face_thinking] I read it a few months ago and didn?t leave a reply ?cause I assumed it was locked since it was written so long ago.

Anywho, Anakin_Heartbreaker how can you possibly say you don?t know why people like this story. Erhm, someone must have knocked you on the head with the end of a lightsabre or something ?cause this story was SUPER DUPER AWESOME & one of my FAVs of all the hundreds of stories I?ve both on here and other fanfic sites as well.

May I also get the unrated version?[face_praying] My email is lisbev@yahoo.com, Thanks!:)

14. BattousaiCV

BattousaiCV Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Are you still sending the unrated e-mail versions? If so my address is sabr2th319@yahoo.com and would love to see it :D.

15. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Lisbev - WOW!!!!! I'm speechless, I realy don't know what to say...I guess even I don't understand what this fic has become. I mean three years later, and it STILL HAS NOT BEEN LOCKED AND DIED A NATURAL DEATH. I'll see if I can find the complete version to email to you, if not, please forgive me!

BattousaiCV - I don't know if I still have the full version, I'll try my best, but if I can't please forgive me!!!

I wanted this fic to have my final post, because well....this fic is what I'll always been known for. I wanted to kill this thread, but now I know that would be wrong. When its time, it will lock itself. For anyone who may read this, I have no one on these boards to give my fics to, to reply on my behalf, so I just want to say Thank You for reading!!! Goodbye!!!! [:D]

May the Force be with you all...always!!!!!!

16. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Thank you for those kind remarks about me I'm glad I was able to give you support. If you could send me the whole story that would be so nice. I'm on mobile broadband and I'm trying to watch my bandwith my addy is: Jeditheskyisblue@yahoo.com

If you could just cut and paste it into the body of the email that would be great thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.