main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why do people not like the TCW Series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by judis9198, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judis9198

judis9198 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2011
    There might be a lot other threads about this but I'm just wondering.

I think the series is pretty good. It has action and good story lines. It is set for a younger audience but that shouldn't hold people back from liking it.

So what's everyone's thoughts?

Welcome to the boards! I think you'll find when we start off a thread by asking people what they DON'T like, it is headed for trouble, so I'm going to lock this. If you read through the general thread and the episode review threads, you'll see that in each and every episode, there are usually some people who love it and some people who hate it.

But alexrd is right - this forum is all about Star Wars TV and 90% of that is focused on TCW, so even those people who seem like they don't like very much about TCW have found at least a few episodes they really like. Thanks, G_M.

2. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I think this is the wrong place to ask, since the vast majority of those who come here watch the series...

3. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    You're pretty much asking for trolls. So I'm going to give you one.

For starters:

-They have mistreated my favorite character
    -Ruined Plo Koon
    -Created Mortis, which was a cliche off of "Lost"
    -Put finished characters like Anakin, Obi-wan, and Padme all over the show (Who cares about them?!)
    -Cliched off of movies like Avatar, Tron, and Lord of the Rings.
    -Wolfpack? Way to go Filoni...
    -Took forever to bring an underwater battle in the show. (Now Padme and Anakin are in it...)
    -Dooku's voice is horrible
    -Forgot about Mar Tuuk and Embo (you know, actually cool characters)
    -Terrible character interactions (see Citadel arc) and overused Dialogue (see Wookie duology)
    -Season 3 was basically ****. Not buying that DVD for fifty bucks...

So that could be why. Then again, that is just me...

4. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    And those who don't like it seem to watch it more than anyone else. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.