main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Why do Torontonian women have such a stuck up attitude?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Ives, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ives

Ives Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    Pretty bad generalisation, but it's true. Let me start by saying I was born and grew up in Toronto and I love my hometown. However, I've travelled to Montreal, the east coast, and to Calgary in recent years, and have noticed that women in the rest of Canada are polar opposites. They tend to be warm, approachable, and not too superficial. Heck, they'll even approach you.

On the other hand, I find Torontonian women to be cold, snobby, stuck up, and generally self absorbed, not to mention a good fair amount of them attach too much importance to a man's status regarding wealth - I.e. does he drive a nice car, pay for everything etc.

Ever try saying a simple 'hello' to a woman in Toronto? 9 times out of 10 they'll roll their eyes at you, or give you that 'how dare you speak to me' look.

Now, I'm not saying all Torontonian women are like that, because I happen to be with one of the few nice ones that I've met. But on the whole, they seem to be mostly self obsessed and spoiled. I wonder why that is? Is it some sort of big city syndrome? Maybe it's just that women here are more Americanised, I don't know. But there is definately a serious attitude problem amongst the woman populace of this city. They like playing mind games, the whole deal. My advice to men in Toronto: try searching for a potential mate in another city, it's far easier, and you won't be made to feel like a piece of crap.

Cheers!

Edit: I don't think it's a good idea to "insult" anybody, from any city, male or female; even if it was meant as advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.