main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why does Anakin seem surprised when Padme tells him Obiwan knows about us on Mustafar?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Anakinhot24, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    yoshifett, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you say that :) You don't find many Ankain supporters here...especially in the ROTS Forum...Hayden was perfect...I really think so...he did incredible in ROTS. And he played perfectly in AOTC. yoshifett, your my new best friend! [:D]

I seriously think that little Jake Lloyd did the best he could..he's just a kid...he did great ;)

2. Darth_Apollo

Darth_Apollo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2005
    I think he's just jealous. He thinks Padme and Obiwan have a connection and that connection makes him jealous, hence SURPRISED when Padme confides in Obiwan.

3. OldieVonMoldie

OldieVonMoldie Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2001

There was a line of dialogue that was omitted that was in the original script. You could tell it was filmed because you see Anakin start to say something after that smirk before they cut back to Padme:

PADME: He cares about us.

ANAKIN: Us??!

PADME: He knows . . . He wants to help you.

ANAKIN:Is Obi-Wan going to protect you? He can't ... he can't help you. He's not strong enough.

PADME: Anakin, all I want is your love.

ANAKIN: Love won't save you, Padme. Only my new powers can do that.

4. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    So that pretty much confirms what a lot of us have been saying about the smirk...awesome work! :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.