main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

why does Dave W. takl about breasts so much in CoPL

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Qwert_Squadron, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaJames2

DaJames2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2002
    i don't mind cleavage, bu then i'm a single guy that explains it. I truly have no idea what you guys are talking about, i've read CoPL several times over the years and i've never really noticed any fascination with or out-of-context-mention of breasts. Mind you, i haven't read it recently, but i still think some of you have dirty minds.

You know, i've noticed that dirty-mindedness often comes from a particular source : I believe you were just recently accusing Dave Wolverton of it (the source). :)

If you really want to make these sort of allegations against ANYBODY, read Peter F. Hamilton's Night's Dawn trilogy. If ever there was a guy obsessed by sex and/or sexual depravity, there you go. Wolverton is like an embryo compared to this bloke.

EDIT : Lt. Comr. Thrawn - is that Natalie Portman on a bad hair day ? I want to know why you thought Mara Jade would look the spitting of image of Luke and Leia's mother. That pic has frightening implications for little Ben ;)

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Hmm...

That's an edited pic of Natalie (obviously). I think she looks rather sexy (even in the original... the hair just adds to the effect)

And the 'What Does Mara JAde Look Like' ref wasn't related to that aat all.

But does anyone remember that thread... and that airbrushed version of Jade someone did... :eek:

3. DaJames2

DaJames2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2002
    i never said she didn't look sexy. I notice there hasn't been any reaction to my Night's Dawn post. I hope i'm not the only one who slogged through the 3,600 odd pages of that trilogy :(

4. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Mesa have a dirty mind... (I'm a Falleen after all. :p )

But I did not notice that when I read Courtship, either... Maybe because it was the French translation... ?[face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.