main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Why does LucasArts don't make no more good star wars games for Playstation 2

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by twisterblake, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisterblake

twisterblake Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2007
    Look people LucasArts hasn't made any good star wars games for playstation 2 in a while. But the only good star wars games for ps2 or star wars episode 3 revenage of the sith was the only good games for ps2 and Star wars battlefront 2 where the only good games on ps2. But since then they haven't made no other good star wars games for the Playstation 2 for example Star wars knight of the old RePublic 1 and 2 and star wars jedi knight jedi academay for xbox are far better star wars games then the ps2 and that sucks. But I wish somehow LucasArts would make a far better star wars game like a jedi knight game for ps2 and since star wars episode 3 revenage of the sith they haven't made nothing. face_angry] I just wish LucasArts would do far better Job and give Playstation 2 more attention because it need it really Bad. They haven't made no other good stars wars game since revenage of the sith and that sucks a lot. I wish Lucusarts would make another jedi knight game like star wars knight of the old RePublic for ps2 or far better star wars game for ps2 and xbox and pc have been giveing a lot of attention and Lucasart haven't made no other good jedi knight game for the ps2.

2. twisterblake

twisterblake Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2007
    Look people LucasArts hasn't made any good star wars games for playstation 2 in a while. But the only good star wars games for ps2 or star wars episode 3 revenage of the sith was the only good games for ps2 and Star wars battlefront 2 where the only good games on ps2. But since then they haven't made no other good star wars games for the Playstation 2 for example Star wars knight of the old RePublic 1 and 2 and star wars jedi knight jedi academay for xbox are far better star wars games then the ps2 and that sucks. But I wish somehow LucasArts would make a far better star wars game like a jedi knight game for ps2 and since star wars episode 3 revenage of the sith they haven't made nothing. I just wish LucasArts would do far better Job and give Playstation 2 more attention because it need it really Bad. They haven't made no other good stars wars game since revenage of the sith and that sucks a lot. I wish Lucusarts would make another jedi knight game like star wars knight of the old RePublic for ps2 or far better star wars game for ps2 and xbox and pc have been giveing a lot of attention and Lucasart haven't made no other good jedi knight game for the ps2.

3. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Not sure why LucasArts didn't make great SW games for PS2. It could be part limited technology and market-driven reasons, or even biased industry relationships and conflicting business/contractual issues?

4. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Well my son is into all video games and I looked into this with him. Bottom line is that XBox had a better video graphics card "at the release time."

Besides I guess the XBox is more pc style than PS2. Just my 2 cents.

TIE Fighter RULES.

5. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    It's possible that the fact that they now have a PS3 that they might not make as many games for ps2?

6. fraken8902

fraken8902 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2004
    XBOX is a Microsoft product. I am a PC Gamer and there is now and has been more graphicaly superior games made for the PC. It is easier to add a few more lines of code for it to work on a XBOX. For it to go into Sony production they have to change whole sections of code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.