main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why does Padme's heart get broken?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by forever_jedi, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCRZA

TheCRZA Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2005
    Just watched ep II deleted scenes and realized how bad the entire set of PT needed
    the scene with Padme talking about things that can't adapt, die. Which is basically
    what happens to her in ep III, she can't adapt herself to the world that Anakin
    is goin to be a part of, thus, she dies.

2. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    When she said to anakin, your braking my heart, she really meant that Anakin is showing and telling her that he doesnt love her anymore, althought he did still in a way but wasnt showing it, cause her heart was still alive and well.

Some woman have said this to there loved ones, and this makes them split up and devorce.o_O [face_thinking]

3. DUGGY

DUGGY Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 23, 2005
    Why does Padme's heart get broken?

Beats me :confused: i thought all women want a man with power, go figure.

4. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Some women like to be strong on their own...like Padme...oh wait she died of a broken heart. That sounds pretty weak to me.

5. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    anakin becoming a child murderer is a possibility.

6. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>> Some women like to be strong on their own...like Padme...oh wait she died of a broken heart. That sounds pretty weak to me.

Of course she's not weak, Yoshi.

Because she sacrifices her life to save her children's, and ultimately her husband's, too.

-JR :)

7. Tachikoma-Kun

Tachikoma-Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2005
    Im pretty sure it was Mace Windus fault that Padmes heart goes kaput. I mean the guy has a pink lightsaber.

8. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Why was her heart broken? Isn't it obvious?

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/sanhill/img/movie_bg.jpg]

He's dead! :(

9. Sidious_T

Sidious_T Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Of course she is weak. She's a weak actress, weak looking, has the sex appeal of a store mannuquin. If I where her, I'd die too.

10. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>> Of course she is weak. She's a weak actress, weak looking, has the sex appeal of a store mannuquin. If I where her, I'd die too.

You really are a cheery chap, aren't you, Mr. T?

11. ChewieHadBotox

ChewieHadBotox Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2005
    Padme didn't sacrifice squat. She died of a broken heart and lost the will to live. It's something that happened to her, not something she chose to happen. She had no power or control over her fate because she handed it over to Anakin the moment she told him she loved him on Geonosis.

12. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    It was a Droid that tells us that Padme had lost the will to live, Chewie.

A droid, that would have no concept of human sacrifice.....

13. R2_Did_Who

R2_Did_Who Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
    I dunno, seems right to me. After all she kicked butt in the other movies, only to die like a wuss in this one. And an Academy Award winner she will never be.

14. LavaCake

LavaCake Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
    Clearly, Anakin killed her with his actions... but he had to, she betrayed him. She didn't die on purpose, Anakin did it to her. He only wanted to scare her so she knew he was in charge. But she was already too weak so she ended up dying.

15. DarkerDonnieDarko

DarkerDonnieDarko Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
    Poetry lavacake.

Shows you how dumb Obi-wan is too. Had to have a droid tell him what Padme was dying of.....

16. LavaCake

LavaCake Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
    And the droid didn't just make it up. Probably Padme told the droid that she lost the will to live and wanted to die after what happened and the droid just came out to report it.

17. DarkerDonnieDarko

Oct 27, 2005
    Yup. Padme knew better than to tell that creepy Obi Wan anything. Better to tell the droid.

18. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    >>>> Yup. Padme knew better than to tell that creepy Obi Wan anything.

See, that's funny.

Because I thought that she told Obi-Wan that she KNEW that the was still good in Anakin.

Just as she was becoming one with the Force.....

19. LavaCake

LavaCake Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
    Obi-Wan's expresion is priceless too because he is debating whether he should tell her he might have accidentally cut off the good part and left it to burn.

20. DarkerDonnieDarko

Oct 27, 2005
    She was just lying. Plus she was hallucinating and thought she was confiding in the droid again.

21. Padmae_Skywalker

Padmae_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2005
    You gotta remember this was the man who told her that having a baby together was the greatest thing in the world and that he loved her (not saying he didnt). Also in the novel Anakin does regret harming his wife after, the reason he gets upset is Ani thinks she brought Obi-Wan with her, so he thinks she turned against him, he force chokes her. This causes Padme to go into shock and premature labour with Luke and Leia. The stress of birth and the loss of her one true love and soulmate caused her to loose the will to life.

22. StarWarsfan80

StarWarsfan80 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Because Anakin turned to the Darkside
    Anakin Chocked her
    Anakin became a monster
    Anakin killed Padme
    Anakin became Darth Vader
    Anakin thought that Padme turned his friends against him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.