main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why does Yoda always look old?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Siths_Revenge, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    I hated the puppet in TPM, trying to make him look younger is stupid, as you guys say, whats the difference between 865 and 900. It's like the difference in looks between 85 and 88.

To be fair, it's quite possible there is a bit of difference. Yoda before the OT is living in less stressful surroundings in a more productive environment. Post-ROTS, he's been subjected to extermely traumatic stimuli and forced into less conditionable living in Dagobah's dangerous ecology. Any sort of major alteration in a person's life, especially in old age, can put enough stress on the body to make it degenerate faster.

2. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005

yep couldn't say it better my self

3. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    solo77...and others...Why does yoda always look so old?...because he is old.

...I was gonna say that!

And also...they don't have Olay...fighting the seven signs of ageing in SW!...or maybe yoda uses to much radox in his bath!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

4. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    I am amazed this thread is now on page two. How many different ways are there to say "Because he is old". Maybe people just want to show off their abilities with the highlight and bold functions. Or there's a debate as to which word should be highlighted/emphasized: "Because he IS old" or "Because he is OLD". I go with the former, BTW.

In any event, these pretzels are making me thirsty![face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.