Why doesn't LucasArts not make any more good Star Wars games for the ps2

Discussion in 'Mississippi' started by twisterblake, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisterblake Jedi Padawan

Look people LucasArts hasn't made any good star wars games for playstation 2 in a while. But the only good star wars games for ps2 or star wars episode 3 revenage of the sith was the only good games for ps2 and Star wars battlefront 2 where the only good games on ps2. But since then they haven't made no other good star wars games for the Playstation 2 for example Star wars knight of the old RePublic 1 and 2 and star wars jedi knight jedi academay for xbox are far better star wars games then the ps2 and that sucks. But I wish somehow LucasArts would make a far better star wars game like a jedi knight game for ps2 and since star wars episode 3 revenage of the sith they haven't made nothing. I just wish LucasArts would do far better Job and give Playstation 2 more attention because it need it really Bad. They haven't made no other good stars wars game since revenage of the sith and that sucks a lot. I wish Lucusarts would make another jedi knight game like star wars knight of the old RePublic for ps2 or far better star wars game for ps2 and xbox and pc have been giveing a lot of attention and Lucasart haven't made no other good jedi knight game for the ps2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.