main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Why don't we see more of Sifo Dyas both EU and Canon? Surely he had much to help out?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by The Sith Camp, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    I came to wondering guys - in the EU and Canon Sifo Dyas one way or another started or rather helped start everything in the long term and how he being an enigmatic Jedi Master and how he 'saw the future and helped Count Dooku' as Count Dooku claimed and how well Order / Protocol 66 ... BUT the fact how he remained enigmatic AND later Plo Koon discovered his Lightsaber plus the remains of his ship - SO - WHY didn't Sifo Dyas return to HELP the Jedi? Let us put aside the difficulties to be a Force Ghost BUT given how usually those who become Force Ghosts are not just one off run of the mill Force Users but PROMINENT Force Users - so surely why not Sifo Dyas? I mean why not do the same like Qui-Gon Jinn? Why not warn the Jedi how Count Dooku killed him and how Count Dooku had tempered with the Clone Army production and hence Order / Protocol 66? Surely then well - the incident with Tup and Fives would have been anticipated and avoided OR the fact all other Clones may have had their bio-brain chips removed ... I mean Sifo Dyas must have known much much more if he bothered to commission a Clone Army one way or another eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.