main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why, hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by EquestrianJedi07, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Yes, it's another one of those "oh, look, a newbie!" or "please don't hurt me, I'm a n00b" posts ;) Haha.

Seriously, though, I just thought I would post a formal hello. I'm afraid that I am a little odd. I've loved Star Wars for a long time now (and I do indeed love both of the trilogies), but only discovered the online fandom after the release of Revenge of the Sith (and have been somewhat of a lurker until now). In addition to Star Wars, I am a huge fan of Harry Potter. Oh, and horses are awesome. I have written some pathetic attempts at fan fiction, but it might be best that they stay buried in my notebook.

I'll stop rambling now before you all get seriously bored. :cool:

2. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Hello and welcome, EquestrianJedi07. I'm not bored, and I doubt you'll be bored here. :)

3. Paradise in Naboo

Paradise in Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 1999
    Welcome! Horses rock. :cool:

4. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome to the boards EquestrianJedi07.
    I hope you enjoy yourself here.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of us.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Ok, now all my questions, which I asked at the Newbie Welcome Party, are answered. :D

Welcome EquestrianJedi07! :)

Being a bit odd or crazy isn't that bad at these boards. You'll find many people who are crazy and that's normal here. :p

Btw have you taken a look at your local FanForce already? You should really do it. I think you'll love it. May I ask where you're from? :)

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

6. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Skiara: Unfortunately, the nearest FanForce, Charlotte, is about two hours away from me :_|

Paradise in Naboo: Oh yes, horses do indeed rock. I'm absolutely obsessed.

Thanks so much, you guys! This is by far the friendliest forum I have gone to :D

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Mhm, that isn't that near. But maybe you can join them nevertheless and meet them every now and then. At least I would give it a try. It's really fun that is worth it. :)

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

Don't forget the helpful links like the Map of the Boards. It's so purdy and helpful, because this place is so big and vast... Don't forget if you have any questions we're all happy to help, things can be kind of confusing here just know that we're all here for you.

We also have a couple social threads here, so don't be shy to post around. You don't have to stop posting here just because you don't feel knew, everyone is welcomed.

Enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.