main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why? How? Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Beowulf, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beowulf

Beowulf Jedi Master star 5

May 28, 1999
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news06/061107b.php

How could this sequel be greenlit? Why was the sequel greenlit? Somebody please explain this!

2. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Er... Apocalypse Now sequel?

edit: ah there's the info! Bloodrayne? the hell? I don't think I even knew there was an original movie.

3. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Uwe Boll must have sold his soul or they haven't fixed whatever loophole i've been hearing about over the last couple of years.

4. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Honestly, the only good scene in the movie was the sex scene, and even that was mediocre.

Do people not look at Uwe Boll's resume? I mean, the guy's movies suck. He has ruined pretty much every game adaptation that he has ever touched. I love the way Hideo Kojima essentially said "No way in hell" when Boll mentioned he'd like to do the Metal Gear Solid movie.

[face_flag]Don?t Ask, Don?t Tell: Weak on Defense![face_flag]

5. Beowulf

May 28, 1999
    The loophole was actually fixed before Bloodrayne was released in the US...so I think that he's somehow sold his soul (if he ever had one) to whichever demon/demigod/falled archangel/god that would accept it to make this movie, though I can't think of any one who would accept his soul.

6. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
    Me neither.

That was great.

7. Rouge Null

Rouge Null Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Everyday I wait for the news article that announces Boll's death. I'm laying 2-1 odds that some demented fan-boy who forgot to takes his meds takes him out.

8. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    So crap like Bloodrayne can get a sequel, but good stuff like Serenity can't? There's something amiss here.

9. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
    indeed..

10. dizfactor

dizfactor Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 12, 2002
    I have never seen a single Uwe Boll movie, though I think sometime I should get really, really drunk and remedy that.

Anyway, this line from the article just cracked me up:

"Instead of the European Dark Ages, this time the story revolves around a vampire invasion in the old West."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

11. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Well I think Serenity could get a sequel, it would just have to be directed by Uwe Boll.

12. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002

:oops:

This is all just a sick joke. Tomorrow Ashton Kutcher's gonna punk us all, I know it.

13. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Agreed. Have you seen the trailer for the Dungeon Siege movie? Its a trainwreck waiting to happen. Yes, its got Jason Statham, but honestly, who the hell casts BURT REYNOLDS in a fantasy movie???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

14. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    He's going to come here and box you all straight to hell now.

15. Beowulf

May 28, 1999
    Unfortunately, there isn't enough booze or illicit drugs in the world to make any of his movies enjoyable.

16. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
    Let alone less watchable, I suspect. :p

17. Beowulf

May 28, 1999
    Very true. I decided to watch 'Bloodrayne' On Demand the other night, and with 3 fingers of scotch gone, and five minutes into the movie, I had to change the channel. It was that bad. 5 minutes...but at least I didn't have to pay a dime for it.

18. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999

Noooooooo!

19. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
    You want to see a horrendous movie? Go watch Kull with Kevin Sorbo.

*shudders*

20. Beowulf

May 28, 1999
    I was sitting on my butt in front of the TV after the kids went to bed. I wouldn't ever pay to see a movie by Uwe Boll. It was free.

21. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    My theory is that the owners of the MT3K concept pay Boll to make movies so that the TV show will be revived to make fun of them.

It's the only logical explanation. :p

22. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
    That would be awesome if it was true. They would have a lot of Uwe Boll made **** to work with. It would lightning in a bottle if that happened.

23. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I heard he contacted Valve about doing a Half-Life movie and Gabe Newell told him some very vulgar things he could do with himself while staying away from anything Valve ever made.

24. Beowulf

May 28, 1999
    He approached Bungie and Microsoft a while ago about doing a Halo movie, and they told him to take his head and shove it where the sun don't shine, and he then had the audacity to badmouth the upcoming Halo movie (they'll find a studio to finance & distribute it or Microsoft will pay the bills and another studio will distribute it). Ain't that funny?

25. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.