main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why? How? Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Beowulf, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    "Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

:p

2. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I hope he contacts David Jaffe about a God of War movie. Jaffe already says **** every other sentence. The things he would probably tell Boll would be priceless.

3. dudalb

dudalb Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2001
    Well,what can you say about a guy who would cast Tara Reid as a brilliant Scientest and Burt Reynolds as a Medieval King?
    I understand that the Craprayne sequel will be direct to DVD,which means a new level of suckutitude from Boll. His previous films actually had decent sized budgets,and look at how bad they were. With the limited budget that any straight to dVD film has, Boll might acheive new levels of badness.
    "Far Cry" is the last film Boll can make under the German Tax Laws which gave him his funding,so his budgets are going to dry up after "Far Cry".He might end up doing nothing but grade Z straight to video films,but,frankly,Boll should not even be allowed to do that.

4. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.