main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why is everyone so pissy?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by spence3eb, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    "Pardon my language, and a mod can edit it if necessary, but who the heck do you think you are telling me I need to show you something?!"
    When did I ever say me?
    And I'm anonymous, that's who I am, read my name if you want ot know who I am ;) :p

"I don't see other people showing you stuff to prove to them that you should work on it."
    Oh, I'm so hurt. I guess I'm just not good enough at 3d animation that people seek me out specifically. *rolleyes* You've never seen any of my work, nor do you know if people PM me to help them on their projects. If you really knew me well enough to say make that statement, you'd find that I'm on break from 3d animation.

"Help isn't about proof, people. Help is about doing things because you want to do good! Get that through your heads!'
    WRONG, there are 2 kinds of help here. The help you menchioned is like helping at a shelter, or volunteering your time to build houses for the homeless. There's a HUGE difference here.

2. ADONIAH32

ADONIAH32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    Oh please...this is pointless.

I'm done here for now...this thread is a mess.

3. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    [image=http://www1.theforce.net/icons/publicicons/TFN%20-%20Drama.gif]

4. Bastion

Bastion Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hurray!! ;)

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    This has gotten out of control, I'm locking this.

EDIT: Nice one guys. This thread pretty well sums up everything I don't like about this place. Read Exfilms post for my feelings on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.