main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why Limit Styles, Story Lines, etc...???

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Stouff, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stouff

Darth_Stouff Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Ok, so I've been reading a lot of people's ideas for the new TV series. Why does a series have to be limited to one character or storyline? Why not make all kinds of stories, by all kinds of directors, for all types of fans? My personal preference is to see what Quentin Tarantino or Robert Rodriguez would do given the chance? I'd like to see a Wookie rip someone's arm off. I'd like to see what their "Dark" minds would come up with. Either way, let different directors have a go at the Star Wars Universe. Use EU ideas for some episodes, use original ideas, use ideas from the movies themselves, etc.... I'd like to see more Darth Maul and more General Grievous and see some stuff with Aurra Sing or Alura Ventress (Sp?). See, I'm not as big on the idea of exploring Boba Fett, but if someone else whats to explore that, then I'd be fine watching it. I just think there is so much out there, and there are sooo many fans, that a series could survie and do well without locking themselve up in one single idea. Make the TV series the morter to fill in the holes.

2. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    There'll be more than one TV series. We know we're getting two as it is. The more successful it becomes, the more spin-offs we'll get. I'm sure these will vary in style in content.
    Not sure if that's good or bad though, but it's more or less assured ;)

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

3. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Well I think they may switch the focus every season or maybe every few episodes.

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Yeah, I'd rather see something along the lines of "Star Wars Chronicles" or something, with different stories taking place during different eras. Like, several series' in one. One week it can focus on Boba Fett or something, next week KotOR-era stuff, week after that post RotJ, and then an episode about Boba again. You understand what I mean? I think that would be the best, however, we know this is not the case so..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.