Why no-one likes passaround fanfics anymore?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by FlameFud, Dec 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. FlameFud Jedi Padawan

Why? I remember a while ago you couldn't move for the little buggers.
  2. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    no one likes round robins anymore???? :eek: good lord, what are the boards coming to?
  3. TwilightKat Jedi Knight

star 2
    I still like them!

It's all DRL and DWB's fault - ppl don't have enough time anymore to keep up with RRs...believe me; it's MUCH harder to keep track of several things - and several povs - than to keep track of ONE fic with ONE pov (the writer's - or 2 or 3 writers if it's a co-written fic)
    Some round robins have turned into co-written fics, b/c no-one BUT those writers were posting anymore...

...which is why you must join the KDRLP! - it's a worthy cause [face_hopefulgrin]
  4. Mcily_Nochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah! As Agent #2 of the K.D.RL.P, I speak for all of us in encouraging membership. *puts on phony TV advertizer voice* Yessir, not only do we attack DRL, we attack his brother, DWB, and all their cousins. You name it, they're related! *drops voice* Maybe we'll even succeed some day . . . :)
  5. LinaOrgana Jedi Knight

star 2
    I love round robins... fanfiction is one of the very few things that can be more fun when done by committee. ;)
  6. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you Twilight and Mcily for advertising. Brownie points for you two. :D

K.D.R.L.P. is disembarking on a quest to kidnap DRL and DWB (we're simply gonna kill Darth Acne if we find him) we will clone DRL and DWB, develop the perfect torture (just like K.E.E.P.-a group that's out to kill Palpy) and kill them both when we find a torture all of us like.

DRL!!! You will die!!!!!!

Yes, I like round robins...DRL and Darth Finals are taking up all my free time....NO!!!

EOJ
  7. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Does any one remember ANTAR? Now THAT was a VERY good round robin. It was a bit more like a colaborative work, but I think there were enought authors for it to count as that. When these are well planned out they can be amazing! One thing is that they never run out of plot bunnies! Every one has an idea!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.