main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why not Mace and Yoda,Instead of Anakin and Obi Wan?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by _Sublime_Skywalker_, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Recently this popped up in my head,

Obviously Yoda knew how powerful Dooku was,because he went to the hangar even though Obi Wan told them he and Anakin had it under control.

Dont you think Mace or Yoda would want them to stay and fight on Geonosis instead of going after A Sith Lord? Obi Wan isnt very experienced at the time [Yes,he's powerful,but Dooku still pwned him] and Anakin is very unpredictable.

I mean,think about it. Mace could tell them to take his position and fight the battle while he takes on dooku.

I know they did it because Anakin and Obi are the main characters for the film,but dont you think it would come to Mace's or Yoda's head.

2. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I don't really get what you're saying.

Dooku was going to escape Geonosis, we don't even know if Kenobi and Skywalker informed Yoda/Mace what they were doing.

And they didn't have time to wait until Yoda and Mace arrived - they just happened to see him sneaking away.

3. Rossa83

Rossa83 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2005
    Mace and Yoda would be overkill anyhow[face_laugh]
    I don't think either Yoda or Mace was told, look at Yoda's expression on the battlefiel - he sensed it, therefore he went. Mace was not that good at sensing

4. darthsith19

darthsith19 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
    Mace wasa fighting. Yoda was busy. Dooku has disappeared. Obi and Ani just happened to find Dooku while zooming above the battle. they didn't seek him out, just saw him and decided to try and stop him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.