main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why Stormtroopers are NOT Clonetroopers,

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by O_B_1, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Yeah, but then you get into problems with degradation of the DNA. At least, here on earth you do..

2. Ogmios22188

Ogmios22188 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    I believe I read on another site that in the Attack of the Clones novelization that the Kaminoans had problems when cloning the clones. So, if the Stormtroopers are clones, they're clones of other people.

3. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Which has already been said here...hell, GL even said it.

4. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    well, i read the first page and forgot to read the middle two. but... all the clones went crazy. i mean, didnt they??? that's what i thought at least. that's the whole problem with clones in the first place is that they got grownt accelerated and went friggin crAAAAAaaazy!!

5. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    That's EU.

6. StarWarsIsMyLife

StarWarsIsMyLife Jedi Master star 2

Jul 14, 2004
    Yeah, well TRUE Star Wars fan see Star Wars in the big picture. TO us, there is no "Films" or "EU." To us, it's Star Wars.

7. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    And Star Wars is divided into sections. Read the official site. *rolleyes.gif*.

8. StarWarsIsMyLife

Jul 14, 2004
    That's looking at it on the outside. We look at it from the inside, and if you were Luke Skywalker, you wouldn't go "That can't happen! That's EU!" LMAO

9. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Both of you DROP the EU debate right now. You BOTH get a strike according to the forum's Three Strike Policy. If you have questions or comments PM ME.

10. StarWarsIsMyLife

Jul 14, 2004
    It wasn't an EU debate buddy. DarthBoba and I were just DISCUSSING how we each INTERPRET Star Wars. DarthBoba interprets it by being a third-person spectator, I interpret it by being a "part of" Star Wars.

If you're gonna call a strike against us, at least make it legitimate. Jeez. Message boards have really come a long way since the BBS system, haven't they? (rolls eyes)

11. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    As I said in my earlier post, if you have a problem, question or comment, send me a PM. There is no need to further derail the thread. Thanks.

12. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    once again, star wars is my life is acting like he got hit with a sludgehammer as a kid.

there's really no way of telling about the stor troopers until Ep 3

13. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    As I have stated in a number of threads: attack the argument, not the user. This forum is a place for a battle of the minds. ;)

14. Darth_Morin

Darth_Morin Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2005
    I believe the growth acceleration stops after they reach maturity. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to use clones if they're all going to be dead by the time you achieve victory.

15. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    yeah, I've always figured that myself. Then again, constantly requiring 'young' clones would be quite a moneymaker for the Kaminoans..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.