1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Rocky M, NC Why Today????!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool. BTW, are you and Dennis doing another Petersburg Christmas shopping trip for the significant others again this year? If so, I might want to invite myself along. :) I need to start doing my holiday shopping (and no Joe I did not mean Holliday shopping).
  2. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    LOL, Actually we were talking about that the other day, so it looks to be in the works. I just gotta hit it between call out weeks, so it could be something we will do next weekend. As soon as I know, though, I will let you know. You are always welcome to come along with us, anytime, anywhere, anyhow. But, you have to buy me a Tiny Tim CD, though. :D

3. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Never mind. I'll go alone.
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hehehehe... Seriously, I will let you know when we do. Also, tonight dont forget... on the cartoon network at 7:30pm, they are showing the first 10 clone wars episodes all together, so check it out. :)
  5. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool. I'll try to check it out. But I think I'm going out to eat in Rocky Mount tonight, so I might not catch it. If I don't see it tonight, I'll just barrow your copy of the DVD when it comes out.
  6. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    ummm....you realize Petersburg is in Virginia, right????

WOW! Traveling to ANOTHER STATE to purchase gifts for the ones you love (or put up with) - now THAT'S frickin' devotion....
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Durn skippy, wampaman! :)

We does what we gotta!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.