main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Why Today????!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Cool. BTW, are you and Dennis doing another Petersburg Christmas shopping trip for the significant others again this year? If so, I might want to invite myself along. :) I need to start doing my holiday shopping (and no Joe I did not mean Holliday shopping).

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    LOL, Actually we were talking about that the other day, so it looks to be in the works. I just gotta hit it between call out weeks, so it could be something we will do next weekend. As soon as I know, though, I will let you know. You are always welcome to come along with us, anytime, anywhere, anyhow. But, you have to buy me a Tiny Tim CD, though. :D

3. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Never mind. I'll go alone.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehehehe... Seriously, I will let you know when we do. Also, tonight dont forget... on the cartoon network at 7:30pm, they are showing the first 10 clone wars episodes all together, so check it out. :)

5. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Cool. I'll try to check it out. But I think I'm going out to eat in Rocky Mount tonight, so I might not catch it. If I don't see it tonight, I'll just barrow your copy of the DVD when it comes out.

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    ummm....you realize Petersburg is in Virginia, right????

WOW! Traveling to ANOTHER STATE to purchase gifts for the ones you love (or put up with) - now THAT'S frickin' devotion....

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Durn skippy, wampaman! :)

We does what we gotta!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.