main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Why We are The Tidewater Alliance

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    Even though Im sick Im glad I could help get Galacticon on the road and shining.
    I finally get to contribute to the group on a different level and it was fun being busy. I love the TA and I dont want to let it fall apart or us to loose focus as to why we do and why what we do. It's for the love of kids, old kids too. living your hero's is staying young and less stress. See us be the fantasy of our childhoods. Helping our community at large is were I would love to see the group get back to. Like the Alzhimers, and Cancer relays. And I would love to see us do the Norfolk Xmas Parade. We need to grow the group and open up a little. We all have friends that would love to hang with us.

Id like to see Wendy and Noel and all our old friends from the HRR hang with us at like our annual picknick and stuff. The summer is coming lets figure out monthly meetings and get to know one another again.

Love and hugs

Chris.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Never know. I might even to make a visit here and there.

I'll bring the eye of Thundara....Hold it in the air....put my head back and scream....

Tide....Tide.....Tidewater.....Tidewater Alliance!!!!!!!! Hoooooooooooo!!!!!

and the the TA symbol will shine in the sky, and everyone will know its time to party!

3. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    On that note, lets plan an April meeting. We need to discuss FantaSci, the summer picnic, and Galacticon wrap up. What day is best for everyone?

4. Ashara_Leiani

Feb 27, 2007
    This year for Fantasci, we will be teaming with the Klingons to do some sort of skit/demo. We are still brainstorming ideas at this point. Jim from the Chesapeake Library said that since we will be practicing for Fantasci, we can meet there. We just need to let him know when. We need to get with the Klingons to see when they are available.

5. jatsu-aiki

jatsu-aiki Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2007
    Saturday around 1 or 2 pm would be great for me. I also would like to thank everyone for their support and kind words when my wife aunt past. You guys are the greatest and I am honored to be in the TA.

Jatsu..out

6. Ashara_Leiani

Feb 27, 2007
    As far as Saturdays go for me, the 23th or 30th works best. I can do any Sunday except the 24th.

7. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Im open to either date I dont work on the weekends so Im open

8. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    I think the 30th is the best date overall.

9. Ashara_Leiani

Feb 27, 2007
    Hello? Anyone else out there?

10. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I'm always out here.

11. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Your new knick name Gollum. lol