main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why we have so many "Band-wagen" memebers

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by TT_Boy, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    I have noticed that we have had a lot more people post up in the last few weeks asking about joining and EPIII stuff. My question to you is where ?you? were 2 years ago when the QCJO was down to 5 "Active" members. It seems to me that some "people" my only be showing interest in the club because they think they will get "special Treatment" from toy stores and movie theaters. There are also a few "Posters" that act as if they are in charge of the group.

I know for a fact that once EPIII is over most of you will leave our boards.

So don?t get mad at Chris and me when we don?t allow some "members" into special events.

Anyone eles have anything to add?

This is not how we do things in FanForce.

2. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Could be some people have only just found theforce.net. I know I didnt know there was a QC section for a long time. I enjoy reading and seeing what you guys are doing. Unfortunately I dont have the time to join a group. My only way to find out what is going on is through this board and if I am lucky then I can come to an event to see the costumes.

3. QCJedi-PimpJustice

QCJedi-PimpJustice Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Personally I'm new to these boards, only 1 day actually. I'd like to know what you guys are about and such, but threads like this is negative ( a sign of the dark side ) . I don't think you can call any one a "band-wagen" member seeing how we all love star wars and get together on this board. That's like calling an american jumping on the band-wagen for loving america.........

4. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    I myself just recently found out about QCJO...

5. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    I agree with Steve also you have to understand where he is coming from, people just happen to be joining right before epIII comes out. Looks kinda strange not that anyone is looking for anything special (Bandwagoners). So just take as it is it might be malicious or just a coincidence. And Im sure your all nice people.

6. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    We should look at it in a more positve manor maybe these new members will show up at meetings and other local or out of state events. Ive been to all local events and some out of state events but with four kids its been hard to do the costuming and steve and chris know me enough to know that I am loyal to the group and will do whatever I can to help them and the QCJO continue into the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.