main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

why, with star wars less than 2 weeks away, do i have so much crap to deal with?

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by VinkFloyd, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    ok, first of all, there's this stupid girl. i don't even want to get into that. let's just say, they are impossible to figure out.

second, my job. being that i have expressed intentions of looking for another job after my vacation (during star wars premiere), the powers that be have decided to go ahead and cut me down to only 40 hours/week. being that i am hourly and the extra 10 hours a week i'm used to are all overtime, this affects my income DRASTICALLY, and i'm allready in survival mode, looking for a new job.

third, out of the friggin' blue, MY CAR!
    HOPEFULLY, i can get it jumped when DarthDeleterious comes over in a few minutes and HOPEFULLY i can get it to sears and HOPEFULLY they can fix it for not-too-much-money.

anyway, there's a probability that i won't be at ham's tomorrow at 1. i'll post later tonight when i know more. oh, and for the record, if there is/was any confusion, that's the ham's in winston on stratford.

ugh.

vinnie

2. VinkFloyd

Sep 28, 2000
    da da da...

ok, car working.

will be at ham's at 1ish.

swag, you better show up. i think exodus might. we discussed it, but i forget what he said.

3. swag1138

swag1138 Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    Ill do my best to be there. Like I said, it might be a little later than one, as Im gonna be at a meeting till noon, and I live a ways away from Ham's. If Im not gonna come, Ill call you Vin.

4. VinkFloyd

Sep 28, 2000
    you called. no one else replied. it's 1 now. i'm gonna play some starcraft.

yes, after more than 3 years, i still play that game like it's a religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.