main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Why you should make me King!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sabrajaguar, Apr 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    Fair warning, this is my famious Dry humer. so don't take anything to seriously.

This is my Mad plan to Unify the Galaxy...
    Uhhhhhhhhh. Earth.

Alas. Their is No force here in the Milky way.

Well Maybe thoes Martial Arts Ki/Chi masters But Ive never seen one in real life. SO as an aspiering megalomaniac, I must seek power through other means.

Here I go "Shining Finger!" Phhft, sorry couldent help it.

If I am made King, cause frankly Im not the presidential type,The first thing I'd do will be to apoint a noble ruling class.

Each state being ruled by a Duke or Dutchess, The Entire Congress will be replaced by other nobles of my chosing at first. And the Senate will be turned into a house of commons.

I Shall unleah the US, forces upon Canada And Mexico, Creating a United states of North America. And Assimilate the cultures to suit the needs ot the U.S.N.A.

The National Gaurd will Remove, the people from, thier small villages(with the exception of farmers) and place them into large megametroplis,'THe Suburbs with the exception of Noble estates will be a thing of the past. Its easyer to controal you buggers, if your in close quaters.
    Those who donot comply will have 1 hand cut off.

And Guns will be illegal for all non Serveice men or cops. Thoughs who Do NOT comply will be shot!
    ex soilders will have the honer of 1 Glock, Ex cops 2 Derrigers.

There will be accessable Arms dipositories in every county. Oh for the smart asses this will be before your move to the megalopolis

As for the schools system, schools will teach discipline through regimented martial arts training.(Techers will go through this too) Along with teaching classes, Teachers who donot comply will face Military Draft.

Their will be Uniforms, No freedom of expresion, no style. Children have no rights. Problem children will face Military Draft(1st line infantry).

Noncoms, Fire fighters, and cops will be get some small land several square yards, Officers will get more but no more than a mile.

Most of you will keep your jobs, I wont bother private companies, or large buisness.

NASA and the Armed force will be merged. and Focus building LG point (The negative gravity spots between the moon and the earth) Military bases, and a Moon Base. And also Owerd armor, and mobile Suits.

Nothing says athouraty like a Guuf. Ill have my own personal Wing Zero(For the Public) and Deathsyth for use

Then After Mexico and Canada are fully digested, The Carribian will be the next to fall (Mostly to train troops in live combat) And some raw Mineral, And their manpower will also be a boost once assimilated

Then After the North america is full Unified, we shall Buy Parts of Africa mainly Diamond and Gold mines.(How? name 3 non corrupt African Goverments! They are all easily bought)
    And Start retrofiting our tech for even greater laser communication abilities, as well as Using Gold wireing for more military craft. And Slowly through Political Infulence and Puppetry(And some times force) conquer Africa.

I dont use euphemisms, no prettying up of facts. After the assimilation of Africa(Only possible cause of its low population density) Id enter an time rest and digestion.

In a few Decades the Combined Resources and man power of North America and Africa, South America kept politicly ununified by USNA agents will also be assimilated.

Each contenent will have its own Noble Congress, and house of commons, Who Intern will be subserviant to a United Kingdom Like Goverment only with I or a Family member as Final decssion maker.

And Do not worry the royal family will be a Diciplined as the rest of your sorry lot.
    I'll porbably legalize Ganja, after all you (the common man) have so little joys left....

Cause say Good By to reality T.V! , All their will be is the History channle, Discovery channles, Sci Fi, and an All Anime Network, with no Deleated nutity and remodled swearing!

O yes, to strip you of what little joy you have left. Get ready for communal Bath houses! Yes

2. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    its sucks.
    mine is better.
    And now I know to kill you when i take power [face_plain]

3. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    You ought to repost this in the YJCC forum, considering this doesn't have anything to do with the EU. :)

Thanks. ;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

4. mrslush50

mrslush50 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Sounds good. Where do I sign up? Can I be in charge of something really really big and important? Like maybe the entire military. That would be cool. And since I am your first follower I think I should be rewarded with just such a position.

5. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
  6. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    There's only one Supreme Chancellor around here, so bugger off.

7. mrslush50

Feb 22, 2003
    bugger?

Lexu your American. Don't use that word.

8. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    It's all Stinky's fault. Check my bio. ;)

9. mrslush50

Feb 22, 2003
    you even spelled honorary wrong! ;)

10. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    EU Connection?

Take it to JCC.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.