main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

why

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by yoshiki, Sep 26, 2016.

1. yoshiki

yoshiki Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2003
    why have my last two threads been deleted?

Posted about Shin Godzillia this morning and now the thread is gone.

Whats up?

2. yoshiki

Aug 21, 2003
    Never mind now it's showing up. Things are acting weird. Anyone else having problems with the boards?

3. yoshiki

Aug 21, 2003
    Ok so the boards are still acting weird, this is what happens.

If I visit the pacific regional page without logging in I don't see any new threads that have posted since the last time I logged in or any thread that I've posted in the last 5 months ( ok thats only 3 threads of mine ).

If I log in I can then see some of the new threads posted since the last time I logged in but not all of them and still none of mine. I then have to click on a thread then click the pacific region tab then I can finally see everything thats current.

Not sure when this started happening, had to be in the last five months. I just assumed someone was deleting my threads for some reason. I also assumed that no one else was posting anything new since I saw no new threads so I wasn't bothering to log in I would just pop in see nothing new on the page and then go about my business.

4. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    The boards have always been kinda flaky. I think there was also a new update recently and it's even worse occasionally.