main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wich scrannling NR senetor or politician is likly to run off with the fleet?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Dec 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    This undoubtebly will happen, so I think its going to be the senetor from Commenor, because he seemed powerful.

2. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    I have not yet read SBS yet (which vexes me to great extent) so as far as I know, there is no possible way of any senator gaining enough military popularity to have any significant partions of the military break away with him. Once again, I have not read SBS, so this is probably an outdated opinion.

3. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    What fleet? Running off with "the fleet" necessitates having a fleet. Last I heard, Wedge will be leading "the fleet" in its withdrawal.

4. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Remember the Senators were taking portions of the fleet with them as they were retreating? Well anyway Im not too sure.

5. Aldaric_Brandl

Aldaric_Brandl Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 31, 2000
    It really depends on how the Fleet is organised. Sector fleets (which I would assume are made up of personnel drawn mainly from their respective sectors) would be more likely to fall back to defend their home ground regardless of orders from Fleet Command. Heterogenous fleet units with their personnel drawn from all over the Galaxy would be more likely to follow Fleet Command.

6. tmihah

tmihah Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    I think you'll see Wedge Antillies take command of the fleet with a Star Destroyer taking point and a whole bunch of other refugee ships following behind.

They'll likely travel to areas of the galaxy none of them have been, all the while being ambushed periodically by the Vong, and they have to ward them off. Jagged Fel will always being trying to impress Wedge and prove that he's a good leader, but his cigar smoking friend Starbuck will always lead him on a series of misadventures which ... wait a minute, what series were we talking about?

7. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999

I do not think the fleet would follow a Senator or Politician that was just running to save his/her own butt.

8. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Most of the NR senators ran off with parts of the fleet back to their home sectors after the fall!!

Hopefully Guardian and Lusankya are still around protecting the important places (Thyferra - bacta) and (Kuat - ship yards)

9. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    See my post here for my theory on this since Allston is writing the next couple of books after Dark Journey.

10. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Whats Gaurdian?

11. thrawn11217

thrawn11217 Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2001
    The Guardian is Admiral Drommal's SSD. After Endor he ran from the Core with it and a few ISDs. After several battles it was severaly damages and went into orbit around Soullex. After several years a NR Fleet found the damaged SSD and was able to capture it. They repaired it and it became the new flagship of the 3rd Fleet.
    They made no refrence of it being in SBS so it is probably still at Corellia.

Here is a pic of it damaged. [image=http://www.hyperjump.net/swguides/guardian.jpg]

12. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    hey thanx dude

13. Warrior-of-the-Sith

Warrior-of-the-Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2001
    About Guardian...sorry guys, but its destroyed. Mon Mothma, being the peacey person that she is, ordered it scuttled because it "was too powerful" :mad: :mad:

At least, I think thats what happened. I heard it from someone...

14. Draco_Starcloud

Draco_Starcloud Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 25, 2001
    Mon Mothma didn't like SSDs so she had theirs scrapped sometime after Crimson Empire.

And I bet the New Republic fleet will follow a military leader rather than a politician unless that military leader is a politician and vice-versa.

15. Ghent42

Ghent42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2001
    I refuse to answer on the grounds that chissdude can't speel a simpel wurd lik scrambling. Either that, or scrannling is a word that i've never heard of. If choice B, please define.

16. Doit

Doit Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2001
    I think wedge should take control of the fleet. They sure as heck couldn't do any worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.