main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wichita Kansas Chapter

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by JediMasterFypAnor, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterFypAnor

JediMasterFypAnor Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2004
    Hello all. I currently reside in the town of Wichita, KS. It seems that we have no chapter even in Kansas and I think we are in abd need of one. Please give your support fellow Wichitans! Contact me at JediMasterFypAnor@fanforce.net And may the Force be with you all.

2. MangaPencil

MangaPencil Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2004
    I agree
    Wichita needs one badly

3. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    I live in Kansas, but I just go visit the Kansas City FF.

4. JediMasterFypAnor

JediMasterFypAnor Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2004
    UNfortunately for those of us in Wichita KC is 3 hours away and not a very close visit, but if you live close to Wichita help us out!

5. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I wish you luck and if you need help let me know ;)

6. XiaoPenguin

XiaoPenguin Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2004
    Yes... Wichita really needs a chapter. I have no way to get ahold of SW stuff, except online, and since I have no credit card, that doesn't work. So, yeah. A chapter in Wichita would be flaming awesome.

7. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm the new RSA for Kansas. I'm working on getting a board setup for Wichita, but I need some things from you first. I need to know if the interest for the chapter it still here. I have PM'd the people in this thread who expressed interest. If there are a few lurkers interested please PM or email me or just post in this thread.

If I have at least three interested people I will get a board started for you. Please note that these need to be three separate people, not socks.

8. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Since I have heard back from three people interested in a Wichita FanForce, it's all yours!

Wichita Forum

Enjoy it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.