main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE wicketwannabe or Jason Garner will you email me?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by corranhornjje, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    corranhornjje@hotmail.com

I'd like to coordinate something with the SW screening at Sioux City but I can't seem to get ahold of you. I've PMed you but haven't heard anything and posted twice in that thread but have heard no reply. I'm coming down, the main things I'm worried about are when it starts, how to get there, and if I have an area to be able to get into my costume. A small room with a table would be just fine. Also what time are you guys planning to show up? Have you talked with the theater about making your apperance. I'm sure they'd be very receptive and would work with you.

2. wicketwannabe

wicketwannabe Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2001
    Sorry I've had alot of things to do but not enough time to do them in. Anyway the ShowTimes Are at 3:00 And 7:00 Jason Garner will be there both times(in his boba fett suit)Me and my other friends will only be there once out of the two times. The ophium is downtown by JC-Pennys.

If theres any other Questions just e-mail me at wicketwannabe2002@hotmail.com OR wicketwannabe2001@hotmail.com

3. wicketwannabe

Nov 14, 2001
    Sorry I've had alot of things to do but not enough time to do them in. Anyway the ShowTimes Are at 3:00 And 7:00 Jason Garner will be there both times(in his boba fett suit)Me and my other friends will only be there once out of the two times. The ophium is downtown by JC-Pennys. And theres a place for you to change a the theater.

If theres any other Questions just e-mail me at wicketwannabe2002@hotmail.com OR wicketwannabe2001@hotmail.com

4. wicketwannabe

Nov 14, 2001
    Sorry to say but, I gave u the wrong times.
    The movies play at 2:00 and 7:00. The ticket cost is $6.00. I'll see you at the the late show.

I hope you can still make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.