main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*~Widows and Orphans~*~ (JA, some Obi-Torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Jan 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Ack!! The agony! Cliffies are horrible!!! ;)

More soon please! :D

KG :cool:

2. SilverWander

SilverWander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2001
  3. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    FINAL POST!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SOOOOOOOO MUCH everyone! You've been a wonderful audience :D

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Obi-Wan watched helplessly as the fire curled closer to the girl lying on the ground. He pushed desperately against his captor, but it was no good. His nightmare was playing out in front of him. He didn't want to see it happen. Suddenly Obi-Wan felt something, but he was only given a second before Qui-Gon himself came bursting through a side entrance. The Jedi Master kicked Xalr across the face upon decent. Obi-Wan quickly freed himself, ran forward and swept Nareen out of the oncoming fire. He leapt to Qui-Gon's side. He couldn't handle a lightsaber and hold Nareen.

"Master!" He called. "The opening!" Qui-Gon nodded. He knocked Xalr to the ground, Xalr's legs had been badly burned and he couldn't stand. Suddenly the man rolled away from Qui-Gon and brought a blaster up.

"Stay away!" He called. Qui-Gon took a step forward. "Stay away!"

"Come on, Xalr!" Obi-Wan looked up at the smoke. "The smoke will kill you!"

"It's worse Xalr," Qui-Gon said. "If this fire reaches the upper chambers this chamber will explode."

"Stay away!" Xalr said again.

"Xalr, let me help you out of here!" Qui-Gon pleaded, the man could go to prison, but it had to be better than death! But Xalr was insane, and Qui-Gon knew it.

"Stay away!" Qui-Gon turned to Obi-Wan.

"Hurry Padawan, he's staying," Obi-Wan looked at Xalr, the evil man knelt on the ground pure evil flowing from his eyes. Obi-Wan turned away and ran out of the opening after Qui-Gon. The two ran down the corridor.

"We only have a few more minutes!" Obi-Wan called. Obi-Wan was still holding Nareen and Qui-Gon had a burn along one leg, but they cleared the tunnel into the sunlight, they were only twelve feet away when it blew. Obi-Wan hit the ground and rolled away from Qui-Gon who fell the opposite direction. Obi-Wan saw Qui-Gon roll down a small hill, then he blacked out.

Chapter 11

"This won't be a tourist site again for a long time." Obi-Wan woke to the sound of Marx taking a very negative view to their close scrape.

"It could have been worse," He heard Aleezia voice. "It always can."

"See darling, that's why you're so wonderful. You always look at the positive angle." Obi-Wan sat straight up in bed and looked around. "Hey look who's up and ready for action." Marx said good naturedly smiling at Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan groaned and fell back down into the pillows.

"I don't think I'll be ready for action for another year or more." He paused. "Where is Master Qui-Gon?"

"In the deep void of sleep," Marx grinned. "Probably worrying about you." he cocked his head towards a sleeping form in a remarkably uncomfortable looking chair. Qui-Gon started awake at the sound of voices. He saw Obi-Wan and smiled.

"Padawan, how do you feel?"

"How I usually feel." Obi-Wan smiled. "Half dead but surviving, and really wanting to get out of this bed." Qui-Gon came and sat down on the bed next to Obi-Wan.

"I can see you'll be fine."

"You too," Obi-Wan nodded. "How's your burn?"

"Fine," Qui-Gon assured him. "I was more worried about the burn on your arm, your twisted wrist, and the electricity burns on your back." Obi-Wan shrugged, but it hurt so he simply said.

"I'm fine." he frowned. "How's Nareen?" Qui-Gon smiled.

"She inhaled a lot of smoke, but the healers said she'll be just fine." Relief showed plainly on Obi-Wan's face. Than he felt suddenly tired and drifted off to sleep.

In two days they were ready to leave. Yoda already had a mission for them and the royal family of the planet they were traveling to, had sent a cruiser for them. Obi-Wan once again had mothers with there little children coming up to him, but this time it was all thank yous. Obi-Wan noticed the little girl he had frightened, the boy who was Nareen's friend, Shaun, Keertis, Jaci and Nareen. Nareen had nareen flowers in her hair and was standing with her mother waiting to say good-bye. Obi-Wan knelt down and hugged

4. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
    Yeah HAPPY ENDING

GOOOOOOD STORY!@!!!

5. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Happy ending. Always good. :D

~Swede :p

6. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    I agree, you gotta love a happy fluffy ending. :)

Nice fic. You included a little of everything; action, drama, suspense, angst, and a happy ending. What more can I ask for?

7. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
    shanobi

how about another story.

*hehhe*
    thats what we could ask for!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.