main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wikipedia information on future Clone Wars episodes - correct or false?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by ArrogantJedi, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    On Wikipedia, it lists some information of some of the future clone wars series episodes. I ask whether this information is correct or false, because if it's true, then it's some pretty big/interesting stuff, and we would be seeing some more of our favourite Jedi Council members introduced into the series in Season 2.

Namely, this caught my eye:-

23 Cargo of Doom" April 1/April 4, 2009
    Oppo Rancisiss, Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, and Shanta Reem pursue Cad Bane, a bounty hunter who stole a holocron with a list of force-sensitive infants and kidnapped the children from the list and took them to Mustafar where Darth Sidious planned to use them for his wicked ends.

26 "Return to Vanqor" April 22, 2009
    Can Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin stop bounty hunter Cad Bane from escaping from Vanqor? And does Hondo Ohnaka seem a little different since last time?

That would be pretty major to get Rancisis, Tiin and Kolar in the series too. Would love to see these guys in action.

LINK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_episodes

I'm just going to lock this. The question has been answered I think. Typical internet mish-mash of official information with pure speculation or worse. Sounds interesting though. G_M.

2. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Is it because he has become Sora Bulq?

Dear god, I made an EU reference.

3. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    Well, this has a lot of elements that we know are in the series and apparently not in this season... but the character "Shanta Reem" seems to have been made up by this person:
    http://karaiwashi.blogspot.com/2008/08/sketchbook-3-clone-wars.html

4. Ashoka

Ashoka Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2008
    They are probably real.

The DVD from the movie - the one about Voice Acting. Without spoiling anything here, you can actually see a small scene of that episode.

There's also a clip of Cad Bane Running, so it might be true! Adding to that, that fact was actually from the Star Wars Encyclopedia!

5. goraq

goraq Jedi Youngling star 4

May 15, 2008

How the hell is Shanta Reem ?

6. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Someone on wikipedia made him up :rolleyes:

7. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    Someone on DeviantArt made her up, actually, it seems (see link in my post above). So that ep description looks like a potpourri of confirmed spoilers rolled together with a Mary Sue thrown in for... erm, good measure. The true bits:

Spoilers from the movie DVD: there is an ep where Anakin and Rex (and probably Ahsoka) have to rescue Oppo and retrieve a holocron, although we don't know what's on the Holocron.

Spoilers from other sources: There is a gunslinger-looking Duros bounty hunter named Cad Bane as a recurring character (you can see him in the sticker books and suchlike) but I don't think we have solid information on any of his plotlines).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.