main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Wild Child ~2010 Dear Diary Challange~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CPL_Macja, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Title: Wild Child
    Author: CPL_Macja
    Character: Josch Decinchi

Entry #1

The deep woods outside of Maz-Verlin, Vernet.

I, a young free-spirited Erphae, am actually following the advice of my ?father?, Scath, and keep a journal. This is supposed to help me keep track of my lessons, but I think it might also be a way for him to keep tabs on me.

Even though I am suspicious of his reasoning, I will abide by his wishes and start keeping a journal. I hope I will eventually get some insight to how this is going to help me.

Oh, well here goes nothing?

? Enjoy the ride, Journal, enjoy the ride.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I love your work, so please include me on the PM list.

:D =D=

3. GlindaForJediCouncil

GlindaForJediCouncil Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 21, 2009
    This looks like a story I'd want to follow, PM me with updates?

4. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Thank you both for tagging along.

Just an FYI...

I will be sending update PM's via my Sock (CPLs_Footlocker)

(of course VaderMamma already knows that :D )

5. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #2

A soft breeze kissed tree in the forest.

The past two weeks have been the most boring two weeks I have ever experienced in my entire life, and for an Erphae that is saying a lot. If it was up to me I would have spent the last two weeks sitting in the trees working on music or playing tricks on random travelers on the roads through the deep woods.

Instead I have been stuck in weapons training, survival outings, Erphae history, and diplomacy lessons with the member of the Four Clans. The biggest challenge these past weeks have been fighting the sleep-monster that jumped on my back during every meeting. But finally, yesterday, 14 days from my last entry something strange happened.

I snuck away from my last survival techniques lesson to take a nap in the trees on the edge of the forest overlooking the Royal Palace. As I slept I heard something in my dreams, a song of sorts. But it was more than just random notes tied together in perfect harmony, there was a voice under it all.

The voice was calling to me, but what it was saying I could not make out. The voice, or was it voices, it was of a female. She was reaching out to me, calling me to seek her out. To find her amongst the stars?

?of course it could simply have been a dream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.