Saga Wild Knights: Grasping an Ancient Fire (Obi-Wan, Siri, Garen) - Digital Specters/Completed 5/5

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by red rose knight, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great ending!! Loved the bit with Ben'al sparing with the Master and then him with his lil girl! [face_love]

Poor Garen :( guess he never get the full history.

Odd that the hilt appeared to have not been in operation at all. How strange is that? ;)

Excellent work red!! Totally totally enjoyed this story!! [:D] Thanks so much for sharing!!

2. Princess_Arulmozhi Force Ghost

star 4
    Bravo. =D=

A marvelous piece of work, from beginning to end. :)
  3. Zebra3 Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow! That's a really great ending. Very powerful. =D=

I can't believe it's all over :( I loved every minute of it :)
  4. dianethx Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wonderful piece of work - lots of adventure, excitement and puzzles left unsolved! I wonder what the Knights were seeing if the equipment didn't work. And I liked that Ben'al's holodisk showed his daughter and wife together and happy.

?The memory contained on this is worth more than any substance in all the galaxy. Just as Caedo killed for it, so did I.?
    Just about says it all.

great job.
  5. Jedikma Force Ghost

star 4
    So the greatest treasure of all was his family. :)

[face_love]

Loved the ending, red!

I agree with everyone else. This story was fantastic from beginning to the end. Loved the adventure and the comraderie between Obi-Wan, Siri and Garen. Loved Quim-- a wonderful character. :) You had a lot of wonderful elements in this story. :)

Thanks for the ride!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me I must :_| Because it's over. :_|
  6. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
  7. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I'm still catching up. But at least when I get to the end I won't have to wait like everyone else did! :D
  8. Master_Noi Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't believe it's over. :( I am going to miss this story. You have to write something else.

I really enjoyed the characters. I think it is so sweet that Garen was making sure Quim really existed. I guess those two kind of connected.

The little holo of Risa was funny (especially speaking as a mother of three who fights the constant battle of keeping fingers out of noses). I think Siri is right, it was strange to see Ben'al so tender with his daughter. Of course, a lot of dark things happened between that holo and his death.

9. Neo-Paladin Force Ghost

star 4
    Excellent, truly. The ending was so great because each one had reflected in their own way how and who they were touched by on this mission.

This really was a joy to read.
  10. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    It is truly sad that the jedi of today can't understnad why Ben'al considered that to be the greatest treasure.

Thank you for a wonderful journey @};-
  11. ObiLegolas Jedi Knight

star 3
    Excellent ending for this story! Love the imagery created by the last post. I do hope that Obi at least gets to learn more about Ben'al. [face_pray]

I love your characterizations, both of canon characters and your own characters. You are an amazing writer, Red. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

Am waiting anxiously for your next story to come out!
  12. mina_murray Jedi Knight

Beautiful work.
    Thank you.
  13. SapphireBloom Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi Red! I finally made it!

I just wanted to let you know what an awesome story I think this is. The characters and their interaction was fantastic. I was kept on the edge of my seat by all the action and intensity. Congratulations on a job well done! =D=

SB
  14. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Closure. It has a nice ring to it. So that's where Obi-Wan's humor comes from.
  15. Bekah_K Jedi Master

star 4
    Amazing! :) This was thoroughly enjoyable, and Ben'al wasn't so bad either. :p

Loved the ending, ?The memory contained on this is worth more than any substance in all the galaxy. Just as Caedo killed for it, so did I.?

Perhaps the Order should reconsider (love) attachment and family. As Ben'al told Siri, it's worth more than anything else. :)

Can't wait for Volume III of A Tale of a Jedi. :)
  16. honour Jedi Knight

star 3
    DRL took over and I fell behind in my reading.... A beautiful, satisfying end to a story I didn't want to end.:):(
  17. Mysticshill Jedi Knight

star 1
    I finally came back to fanfiction again and it was so nice to come back to this story and see it finished so nicely. Well done!
  18. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
    :_| Why oh why did I decide to read this again!
  19. whie_dreams Jedi Knight

Wonderful story. Loved the OC's and your Garen is to die for. =D=
  20. obsessedwithSW Force Ghost

star 4
    Magnificent story Red rose knight. What it was like 92 chapters, unbelievable!Well worth every minute. I loved Obi/Siri. Your depiction of them has made Obi-Wan my favorite character in SW and I only wish I could be Siri![face_batting]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.