main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Wild Knightz!!! - NJO - The Wild Knightz, Kyp, Jaina, Jacen, Jag.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Thanks for understanding.....

Liania opened her eyes slowly, her head felt light. Turning slowly she realised quickly she was in the Med Lab.

?What happened?? she asked lifting her hand to her head. The Med Tech nearby turned to face her.

?You fainted.? Liania stared in disbelief.

?I didn?t.? she said finally. The woman turned and approached her.

?Yes, you did. It?s ok, it?s not unusual for a woman in your condition. You?re blood pressure dropped suddenly, but it?s fine now.?

?My blood pressure? How?? The woman lay her hand on Liania?s forehead and smiled.

?One of the many side effects of pregnancy. Every woman is different, some get very tired, some feel very ill for the first few weeks, as Commander Durron did. But your body has chosen to lower it?s blood pressure.?

?How do I fix it?? she asked, this was going make things difficult for her if she was going to faint all the time.

?There is little we can do. You need to rest.? Liania sighed and looked away. Suddenly a thought struck her.

?Who won?? she asked turning back. The woman smiled.

?Kyp of course, but I believe Beezel gave him a good run for his credits.? Liania smiled as he thoughts drifted. She was going to miss flying, she missed Corran.

?I hear you?re being a drama queen?? she turned to the doorway to see Kyp walking toward her. She grinned.

?I hear you?re showing off again.? He laughed easily.

?How do you feel?? The Med Tech helped her to sit up and propped a few extra pillows behind her.

?I?m fine. Any word?? He shook his head.

?None, but she?d be there by this time. I don?t know what Pallaeon had planned, but it would be well underway by now.? Liania smiled as she looked down.

?You know I hear he has a dry sense of humour, do you think he?d be using it??

?I hope so, teach her a lesson.? She looked up to him.

?Do you think he?s gonna let Corran come back?? Kyp placed a hand on top of hers.

?I hope so Liania, for you. RJ?s arranged transport for you and Adalia in just under two standard weeks. Eclipse is expecting you both.? She shook her head slowly.

?If you?d asked me three months ago how my life was going to pan out, I have to say, none of this would have come up. Not even a vision, not a hint was given to me.? Kyp laughed.

?Us either Li, but I guess the Force has to leave some surprises for us all. It?d make life pretty boring if we always knew what was going to happen.? He released her hand. ?Well, just wanted to make sure you were ok, now if you?ll excuse me, I have some serious tormenting to do!? He stepped back and gave her an exaggerated bow. ?My brother in law awaits my presence.? Liania laughed.

?Go easy on him, I know you can play rough when you want to.? He gave her a look of innocence.

?Who me? Never.? With a quick wink he turned and left her.

?Yes you, devil.?

[face_devil]

2. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Its nice to know crazy flying runs in the family.

3. Csillan_girl

Csillan_girl Jedi Master star 5

May 6, 2003
    And I really thought Beezel would get him...

Ready for more!! :D

4. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    You should have let Beezel win,a Jedi Master needs to be beaten from time to time,just to keep him with his feet on the ground ;) :p

At least don't make him torment Beez much ;)

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not my Kyp!!!!! Never my Kyp!!!!!!

Jay sat beside Helluin as she laughed with her friends. She, Eak, Seifer, Lena, Ireth, Beezel, Jake and Lena were recounting the battle to Rooty and Chris with sound effects and wonderful hand gestures. She felt alive. With her closest friends and the man she loved, was there anymore to life? RJ came up behind her.

?Just got word from the Chimaera, I believe we should have incoming ships in around 40 or so hours, maybe a bit less.? The group all smiled at him.

?You said ships Sir?? Eak said with a grin.

?I did, two from what I can estimate.? He winked. ?I suspect an XJ and an Interceptor.? There was a general sound of relief and anticipation around the table. ?Then I intend to haul someone over the coals before shipping her off the base.? He stood up. ?Where?s Master Durron, I?m sure he?d like to know this.? Rooty answered him.

?Said he was going to visit Liania, see how she was.? RJ nodded.

?Might do that myself. She fainted right?? Chris nodded.

?Yeah, right into my arms!? Lena leaned into him.

?She?s lucky you were there, you?re a hero!? Everyone laughed as a slight blush coloured his cheeks as he glanced at Ireth. Rooty clamped his hand onto Chris? shoulder.

?Just don?t let Corran know how close you held her!?

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Uppies....... :D [face_love]

7. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I have a bad feeling about this...They're too happy...Something bad is gonna happen,isn't it???

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Would I do that? [face_devil]

The battle had been fun to watch, but Xan was looking for some space. She wasn?t used to being grounded for such a long time, and was starting to feel like a caged rancor. Somehow she?d made her way to the hanger bay and was slowly walking around her fighter, checking the repairs and it general condition.

?Hey beautiful. Can I help you?? She looked up to see a larger man wiping his hand on a very dirty rag. His face was craggy and unshaven, his coveralls filthy.

?No, I was just checking my ship over.? Something felt wrong, through the Force she was getting a tingle at the base of the back of her neck. Not the usual danger signal, not yet, but it was close.

?You sure there?s nothing I can do for you?? he asked as he began to approach her and tossed the rag away. She watched him cautiously as she did a mental check. What did she have on her, her sabre was in her quarters, she?d not bothered to put it on before heading to the lounge to watch the battle. She was unarmed.

?I?m sure thanks.? She said evenly. He stopped just in front of her, looking down as he was a good 10 centimetres taller than she.

?I think there might be, you look like you need company. Look a little lonely, maybe I could be just what you need.? She stared at him as the hairs on the back of her neck finally pricked up. Yes, this was the danger. Slowly she took a step backward.

?I?m not lonely, I prefer my own company. Thank you for the offer.? She said firmly. Before she could think he reached out with both hands and grabbed her forearms.

?You?re wrong. Trust me, you want what I got.? He said with a leering smile as he pulled her up to his chest. He was a lot stronger than she?d anticipated and even though she pulled away, she was unable to break free.

?Let me go!? she snapped, ?That?s an Order!? He laughed at her as his black eyes gazed down at hers.

?Not yet sweetheart, we?re gonna play a bit first.? Before she could say another word he crushed his broken lips against hers, his rough face scratching her cheeks. She struggled and somewhere deep inside something dark began to rise. Breaking her lips free she screamed.

?LET ME GO!? Shoving roughly at his chest at the same time. But he was stronger and without assistance, she was wasting her time. Somewhere in her mind fear kicked in; she had suppressed it for years. Her mind screamed back to a time when she was younger, when the local thugs held her down and beat her for being independent and different. Once again she was being held but this time she wasn?t going to be hurt. Screaming she felt the darkness rise up from deep within her soul. Stumbling backward she had no recollection of what had happened but when she opened her eyes she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. The man lay dead, his flesh and clothing burnt, tiny wisps of smoke rising from his body. Xan realised what she?d done, she?d used the fear and anger and therefore, the darkside. Turning away she ran from the bay, desperate to escape the horror she?d just created.

9. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

Bad Xan,bad... :(

10. Csillan_girl

May 6, 2003
    Wow - Darth Xan!!

But it was too good to be true - so many Jedi in a single squadron, and not a single one of them going Dark??

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Sheth, layeth, the smacketh, downeth.

12. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Do you smell what the Rock is cooking!

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Man meat me thinks.. :p

?Over there.? Adalia said as she and Corran entered the hanger bay. He glanced to one side.

?I?m guessing that?s mine, it?s prepped, but so??..standard.? She chuckled to herself.

?I?m sure you?ll be able to fix that when we get back. Remember Beezel can get anything, for a price.? They glanced at each other before separating and heading toward their individual ships. Adalia?s was fuelled and ready to go, her flightsuit hanging on the ladder. Pulling it on she glanced over to where Corran was reading a data pad, obviously his orders. She swallowed hard, nausea was threatening again. Damn, she?d thought this was over. Climbing the ladder she knew that she would be able to sleep it off as soon as she got into hyperspace. Sliding into her seat she picked her helmet up and slipped it on, adjusting the strap. The canopy started to close as she activated the comm.

?Wild Knightz 2 requesting permission to depart.? She got a response immediately that surprised her on a craft this large.

?Chimaera control. Immediate departure approved on vector 3-4-7, control out.? She stared at her comm.

?Well that was short, sharp and to the point.? She responded. ?As ordered, departing immediately.? She began to warm her ship up.

Before long she was making her way out of the large hanger bay, her thoughts on Corran?s movements. Exiting the ship she made the appropriate adjustments to her course and began to make her way to the jump point. Suddenly her comm opened.

?Wild Knightz 6 to Wild Knightz 2.? She was stunned.

?Please Repeat and re Identify!?? His voice was laughing.

?It?s me Addie!! You will never believe what my orders were!! I?m being transferred to Nova base and replacing Liania as Knightz six!?

?You?re kidding?!? she responded, a grin on her face.

?Nope, on your six now. Come on lady, let?s haul arse back to the base, we both have business there!?

?Right with you Knightz 6! That?s gonna take some getting used to!! And Grand Admiral Pallaeon had me fooled, he's good!?

?Me too! Oh, and nothing for you to get used to, you?re grounded, remember?? She leaned back in her seat as the jump co-ordinates were confirmed on her navi computer.

?Oh yeah, I guess I have other things to get used to.?

?That you do. Jumping in 5, 4, 3,..?

?See you on the other side.?

14. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    So,his orders were to return to Nova Base... :) Pelly deserves an Oscar© :p

Can't wait to see how Kyp welcomes Adalia... :p

15. Csillan_girl

May 6, 2003
    ^ [face_laugh]!!

And the Imperial Oscar goes to...

Pelly!!

16. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Oh good I am back in business. getting hard to find items at the right price.

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    LOL brother......yes you are.....

He was good wasn't he? Pelly rules!!!

?I almost had you, and you know it!? Beezel said as he leaned forward over the table. Kyp grinned as he sat down.

?No, I was playing with you, you were never going to get me.? Beezel rolled his eyes.

?Good story there Durron, but everyone here saw it.?

?Saw what? Me toasting you?yeah, they all saw it.? Kyp laughed. Around him others either laughed or agreed.

?In the end, but I nearly had you four or five times!? Kyp sighed and leaned back into his seat with a knowing smile.

?Sure?.ok.? Everyone around them chuckled as Beezel almost pouted. Jake leaned toward Kyp.

?Master, did RJ catch you??

?No, was he looking for me?? Jake nodded.

?Yes, seems two ships are heading our way from Imperial space.? He glanced at his chrono. ?39 hours approximately.? Kyp laughed.

?Is that so? Any word on what the Grand Admiral?s actions were?? Jake shook his head.

?None. But I guess we?ll find out soon enough.? Beezel piped up.

?Then I?ll get Addie to watch the holo!! She?ll see I nearly had you!? Everyone around him groaned.

18. jaina778solo

jaina778solo Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2004
    [singsongy_voice]Kyp beat Beezel!![/singsongy_voice] :p So Addie and Corran are on their way, fun! Xan went dark? :eek: Bad bad bad bad!!!! :eek:

19. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    ?Then I?ll get Addie to watch the holo!! She?ll see I nearly had you!? Everyone around him groaned.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You liked that Ireth? :D

Helluin had sat quietly and listened to the banter after the simulator battle and was now impatient. There were things he?d wanted to say to Jay, things he needed to say to her but she seemed to be having so much fun with her squadron mates and friends. He sighed and leaned forward, resting his chin into the palm of his hand.

?I would have love to have seen your face Kyp when Beezel had a lock on you.? Jaina said as she sipped her drink.

?There was nothing to see except my smile, I was way ahead of him.? Beezel groaned as he slumped back into his seat.

?You?re not going to give me anything are you? Not a thing!? Jag turned to him.

?I doubt he knows how to give anything Beezel. Don?t think you?re special.? Jake raised his eyebrows.

?I can vouch for that.? Kyp gave him an exaggerated look of hurt. ?Oh come on Master, let?s be honest!? Everyone laughed as the Jedi Master waved his hand is a sign of defeat.

Helluin had been watching and listening but his attention was drifting. Something was building, something somewhere was not quite right. Sitting up straight his brow creased as he attempted to figure out what he was sensing. He glanced around the table and noticed every Jedi at the table had stopped talking and seemed to be thinking. Lowering his head he was suddenly struck with a flash of something in his mind, it was dark and it was powerful. Around him he heard the collective gasps of his companions. He lifted his head to see Kyp, Jaina, Jake and Rooty standing, knocking their seats over as they did so. Jay had grasped his arm firmly and her face was now ashen.

?The Dark Side.? Jaina said gravely, ?I know that feeling.? Kyp turned to leave.

?You and me both, let?s go.? Helluin realised what he?d just experienced, someone on the base had used the Dark side of the Force.

21. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    You liked that Ireth?

Yep :D Typical reaction of a younger brother/sister...That and the "I'm-gonna-tell-mum-about-this" stuff... ;) :p

Helluin realised what he?d just experienced, someone on the base had used the Dark side of the Force.

And it feels sooooooo good... [face_devil] ;)

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Eh, I have younger siblings...and I know what they are like!!

I can't put more up as I'm not at home....but will tonight my time.....hang in there my apprentice!!! :D

23. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    get there fast boys MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!!!!!

24. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    hang in there my apprentice!!!

Ok,waiting... ;) :)

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Corran eased back into his seat and closed his eyes. It had taken approximately 30 minutes to change his life forever. How?d that happen? He wondered to himself. Allowing his mind to drift back he formed an image of his long dead wife, and his children. His heart ached at the vision in his mind; they were happy, laughing and so alive. He?d shut their faces away for so long and buried the pain until Liania and Adalia had reached out and pulled him through it, allowing him to let go of the past and his pain. He?d kept away from any sort of personal relationship to avoid ever having to suffer again, but now here he was, in love and looking down the barrel of fatherhood again. He wondered if he could do it, if he could love a child again. And how could he be sure he?d never hurt Liania and their child? He?d not known the darkness was within him, would he be able to control it if it ever surfaced again? There were so many questions haunting his mind, his heart and his soul. But he knew running was not his style and right now he was doing the right thing. What the future held, only the Force knew. Slowly he slipped into a Force meditation trance to allow himself to survive the journey.

?..ooo0ooo?.

RJ had been heading to his quarters, he was tired and while things were quiet, he was going to catch some sleep.

?Taking a break?? Iron Fist said he sidled up to RJ.

?Seemed like a good time, things are pretty quiet for the time being, but Adalia and Corran are coming back tomorrow, I suspect plasma explosions and great disturbances in the Force.? His friend laughed.

?Over dramatising it a little aren?t you?? RJ stopped and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

?You think?? As he started to walk, something stirred in his belly, something wrong. The hairs on the back of his neck pricked up and he stopped walking again. Turning to Admiral Ng he tried to find what was wrong.

?What?s that?? he never finished the sentence as a flash of darkness washed over him. He realised immediately what it was. ?Oh stars no?.? he muttered.

?Where?? Iron Fist asked. RJ shook his head.

?I don?t know, but on the base, somewhere. Something dark, someone?s using the Darkside.?

?..ooo0ooo?..

Eak, Chris and Ireth had left the party. Having decided to check out the work Eak had done on his Y wing instead of listening to Beezel attempt to out boast Kyp.

?I?ll be judge of whether your alterations are acceptable.? Ireth said as they rounded the hanger doorway.

?I won?t matter, you don?t touch my ship.? Chris looked over Ireths head at Eak, panic on his face. Eak gave him smile in return.

?So how?s that report going Chris?? he asked as they walked. Ireth frowned.

?Report? You writing a report?? Chris struggled to smile as he shot Eak a venomous look.

?Yeah, just helping Eak out?.I errr..?

?He?s brushing up, bucking for a promotion.? Chris almost gaped at Eak.

?Yeah?..that?s it.? Ireth grinned.

?Really? Cute and has ambition?..I like it.? Eak stifled a chuckle while Chris stumbled over his words.

?Yeah, lot?s of ambition here!?

?And heaps cute.? Eak added getting a harsh look from his roommate. Without a word Ireth stopped in her tracks, causing both men to pass her and turn to face her.

?What?s up?? Eak asked as he saw the look of horror on her face. She lifted her hand and pointed beyond them. Turning both men gasped at he image before them. The body of large man lay there, wisps of smoke rising in some places. He was clearly dead, his eyes open and a twisted visage of pain on his face.

?Kriffin Heck!?! What the..?? Chris said in horror, Eak reached out and gave him a slight push.

?Take Ireth and get security in here.? He ordered, being the senior officer. Pulling his comlink out he spoke directly into it.

?Admiral RJ?? He got a response immediately.

?Yes??

?Eak here, I think you need to get down to Hanger bay 1, and bring Master Durron, I have think we have a Rogue Jedi amongst us.?

?Rogue Jedi?? Ireth croaked out in disbel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.