main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Wild Knightz!!! - NJO - The Wild Knightz, Kyp, Jaina, Jacen, Jag.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    And here I was thinking he had a brain... oh my, nobody messes with a Solo... I just hope he doesn't hurt himself.. too badly that is...

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Could be,....then again, he was drinking......

RJ had been asleep, he?d turned in early from the party as he was tired, and he figured his pilots needed some time without authority of any kind around. The alarms had him sitting bolt upright. Jumping out of bed he ran to the Comm Station.

?REPORT!!!? he snapped.

?A weapon has been discharged or ignited in Hanger One Sir. Security is on it now!!?

?On my way!? he responded, turning it off before the young voice could respond. After pulling his pants on and his boots he grabbed a shirt and lightsabre and proceeded to dress as he left his quarters. ?What have they done now?? he muttered.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Eak had been leaning on the bar; he?d only had two drinks, but felt pretty relaxed. The party was going well, but he did wonder where the guests of honour were, seems all three of them were gone. Suddenly the Base?s Alarms began to blare through all loudspeakers. He knew that sound, someone had a weapon of some sort in Hanger Bay One! Almost immediately all pilots whose ships were stationed there took off, blasters were pulled out and Lightsabres were being unclipped all around him. He pushed off the bar and joined the group now heading to protect their ships.

??ooo0ooo??

Liania sat close to Corran, she gazed into his hazel eyes, he was an intense man that much was clear. Through the Force she could sense him very clearly. They both held a glass each but it seemed they?d both forgotten to drink out of them. She bit her lip ever so slightly as she felt anticipation rush through her. He was leaning closer, she knew he was planning to kiss her.

Corran thought her beautiful, her eyes like dark pools that he was sure he?d drown in soon. They?d talked for nearly two hours and she was intelligent, witty, and very seductive. He leaned a little closer, his lips only millimetres from hers.

Suddenly with a deafening roar, the stations? alarms rang out through the observation lounge. Liania gasped and almost fell of the lounge seat. Corran yelped and caught her before she fell.

?What in the name of the Empire is that?!?!?? he called over the deafening sound. Liania was on her feet, her sabre off its hook.

?Stations? weapon alarms, Hanger Bay one!! Let?s go!!? She called back as she turned. Corran stood and pulled out his blaster as they both broke into a run.

?..ooo0ooo??

?What?s going on?!??!?? Adalia looked up from where she was pulling on her uniform pants.

?Weapons alarm in Hanger one!? she said sharply as she pulled on one boot. Kyp frowned.

?So where are you going?? She looked up at him as she pulled on her second boot.

?There!!! My Ships there! And if I?m not wrong, so is yours!!!? she responded grabbing top and pulling it on. His eyes widened suddenly as he jumped out of bed and began to dress. Grabbing her lightsabre off the nearby dresser she made for the door.

?Aren?t you gonna wait for me?? She glanced back quickly.

?No, you know where to go, you?re a big boy now??? with that she raced out the door leaving him sitting pulling on a boot with a stunned look on his face.

?..ooo0ooo?..

?COME ON SOLO, DON?T JUST STAND THERE!!!? Jake yelled. Jacen stood and surveyed the situation cooly, over reacting to a clearly upset and possibly intoxicated Jedi wasn?t a smart move. He lifting his hand, palm down in a calming gesture only.

?COME ON, PUT THE SABRE AWAY WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS.? He yelled back, at that moment the alarms ceased and the thunder of footsteps could be heard. Jay was not as calm.

?Jake, put that thing away before you hurt someone!!!? Rooty had regained his balance and was again attempting to pull Jake backwards.

?Come of Jake, this is crazy!?

?What do you mean crazy?!? He waltzes in here and rips Jay out from under our noses!? Jay stepped around Jacen.

?No one stole anyone Jake, I think for myself thank you!? At that moment RJ rounded the nose of the X-Wing, the hilt of his sabre held aloft and no blade extended.

?Explain yo

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome posts! :D

?Some Jedi Master!!! It?s all over!! You can go back to sleep!!!.?
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I must remember not to get on Solo's bad side.

5. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    It's good to see they haven't fight...yet [face_devil]

Poor Corran and Liania...They were so close! [face_love]

And remember children: alcohol can make you do bad (and unhealthy) things!!!! ;)

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Yep, Corran and Liania were close.....but this is a long story....

Kyp was slow.....and only Adalia would be able to speak to him like that and get away with it.... :D [face_devil]

Jacen was calm, just as Jacen always is....

Corran and Liania arrived just in time to see Jake being almost carried away by his squadron mates. She frowned as she gently took hold of Corrans arm. At that moment RJ strode out, Adalia at his side.

?OK everyone, show?s over, go back to?.well, what ever you were doing. Come on clear the corridor.? He called, Adalia looked over to her friend and smiled whilst raising an eyebrow. Liania returned the smile and winked. Corran didn?t notice the exchange, his curiosity was peeked and he?d begun to reach out through the Force in an attempt to discover what had transpired. Liania felt it; she frowned, as she wasn?t sure where the user was although she knew it was close. Adalia felt it was well, and began to look around, she was very familiar with all the Force users on the base and this one was new to her. Liania realised quickly who it was; releasing his arm and stepping back to look at him.

?Corran?? she asked simply, he blinked before turning to her.

?Yes?? he responded, unaware of why she?d released his arm. Adalia approached as the corridor cleared. The expression on Liania?s face told him he had done something unusual.

?Are you using the Force?? she asked him quietly as her friend came up beside her. Corran realised he?d allowed his secret to be discovered as he glanced from one woman to the other.

?Um?No?? he lied. Liania?s mouth dropped open slightly.

?You?re just going to stand there and lie to me, to us?? Corran wasn?t one for being intimidated in any situation, but he suddenly felt uncomfortable.

?I suppose not.? He glanced around the corridor as the last remnants of the crowd dispersed and the Admiral began to approach them. ?Not here.? He said simply, ?But I will explain.? Adalia snorted.

?That?d be nice. Can?t believe you sat in that cell for a month?..? she shook her head and turned to head Admiral RJ off, giving her friend the opportunity to clear out and hear the explanation. Liania grabbed his arm.

?This way Corran, I?m looking forward to hearing this.? She said as she guided him away.

?..ooo0ooo?..

?Come on Jake, you just lay down here.? Eak said as he lowered his fellow pilot on to his bunk. Rooty lifted his friends? feet and dumped them on as well, pulling his boots off as he went.

?Well, Jake I gotta hand it to you, you certainly know how to make a good impression. Jay loved that little show.? He said sarcastically as he tossed the second boot into a corner. Jake groaned.

?My head hurts and the room is spinning?..stop it?? Eak snorted with a wry smile,

?Yeah, it?ll do that. Close your eyes Jake.? He said as he picked up a blanket and tossed it at Rooty, ?Put this over him.? He said as he went to the refresher to get a damp towel. Rooty didn?t argue as he unfolded the drab grey blanket and lay it over his room mate.

Eak wet the small towel and wrung it out, it?d been a while since he?d drunk too much, but he did remember the headache very well.

?Y!! He?s gonna..? Grabbing the towel he frantically looked around for a container of sorts. Spotting the small wastebasket in the corner he grabbed it and bolted for Jakes bunk, just in time. Jake rolled onto his side and lost the contents of his stomach.

?Oh man!!!? Rooty groaned as he turned away and covered his face with his hands. Eak glanced up at him.

?Show some guts Rooty! Get over here and help me.?

?WHY? Seems Jakes doing enough for both of us! Oh, I can?t stand this!!? he began to leave.

?DON?T YOU DARE!? Eak yelled as Jake let fly with another regurgitation. ?Get your sorry butt back here and help your friend.? Rooty spun.

?I didn?t do this! If he silly enough to drink when he?s not legal, he can deal with it!? Eak stood up, leaving Jake to continue by himself.

?No one said you did!! But I?ve known you tw

7. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Oh no!!! [face_devil]

What are you planning?? Nothing good, I assume... [face_devil]

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    As I know you've not read any NJO book Ireth I will PM you with details.....so you understand a little more..

Jay paced the floor of her quarters; she?d not been able to sleep all night. He mind was full of questions, annoyance and possibilities. How could Jake have done what he did? Why did he do what he did? Would Jacen ever speak to her again? Would she ever speak to Jake again? Sighing she stopped in the middle of the room and ran her fingers through her soft brown hair and gazed up at the ceiling. Her head ached and she was very tired, but she had to sort this out. Glancing at her chrono she decided 5.45am was late enough for him to sleep. Leaving her quarters she strode down the corridor purposefully, she had a destination and the sooner she got there the sooner she?d be able to get some sleep.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Liania stared out the viewport. Last night she?d spend a wonderful evening with someone new. New faces around the base were rare and one her age even less so. His company was warm and she found him very attractive. Then the Hanger incident had interrupted their night. Looking down she wondered what had happened with young Jake. She?d seen Rooty and Eak dragging him away, and seen RJ and Adalia annoyed and a little confused. Then it had happened. The man she?d spent the evening with displayed a talent she?d not known about. He was Force sensitive, and she as a Jedi had not picked it. At first she?d felt betrayed, as if he?d lied to her. But the truth was she?d never asked, and she?d never felt it as she?d not been looking for it. He?d explained to her the he kept it quiet for many reasons. The Empire had never looked upon Jedi traits as an asset, and as an Imperial Pilot, he was better off keeping his ?abilities? to himself. He?d had training, and yes, he even had a lightsabre, which he kept hidden under the seat of his Tie Interceptor. Turning to face the door she wondered if her reaction had been appropriate. She?d listened and then asked him to give her some space, which he had done so. Lifting her wrist she saw it was 7am and she?d not had much sleep. Corran Terrik had effected her more than the cared to admit, and it was time to tell him so. Getting up she checked herself in the reflector, smoothing down her thick hair. Drawing a deep breath she left her quarters.

?..ooo0ooo?..

RJ wanted to rest. He thought he?d sorted his Wild Knightz out, and now Jake?s display in the Hanger had confused him once again. Flopping down into his seat he studied the data pads and cards scattered over it. There was work to do, but he?d slept badly and his mind could not concentrate on it. Slowly he began to sort them, pushing them from one side to the other, not really doing anything. Stopping he lifted his head, something, a sound had caught his attention. Reaching out through the Force he attempted to find the source. Nothing, Adalia?s office was empty, as was the remainder of the Administration floor. Giving his head a quick shake he dismissed it as a result of his tiredness and began to sort the cards again. Suddenly the door crashed in, blasting off it?s hinges and sending stray debris in all directions. RJ instinctively ducked, covering his face with his arms and spinning his chair away from it, emerging seconds later & jumping to his feet, his lightsabre aloft in a defensive position. What stood in front of him took his breath away for a moment.

?Put down your infidel weapon Jeedi? the first Yuuzhan Vong warrior growled. The Four warriors either side of him brandished their staffs all had sneers and growls emanating from their twisted and broken lips. RJ was outnumbered, cornered and very tired. ?Put down your weapon and we will not harm you.? RJ was no fool; he didn?t believe that for a second.

?Not happening, sorry.? He spun his sabre in a show of defiance. The lead warrior took a step forward and pointed his twisted and scared finger at RJ.

?You will surrender to us or you infidels will suffer at our hands!? he sna

9. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    ?Come on Jay, he wasn?t himself last night?.?
    Then who was he? Darth Vader? The Emperor maybe? Oh, I know, he was Joruus C?Boath!!!!?

Nope, just a jealous man...With a lightsaber!! ;)

:D

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    LOL!!! Something like that.... :D

OK, big postie for you all...

Eak emerged from the turbo lift and finished stretching his legs as he got out. He was about to go for a run around the base and liked getting up early to avoid running into others. Glancing down the corridor he saw Liania approaching him, her eyes down as she strode purposefully toward the turbo lift. He watched her until she was almost on him, before putting his hands up to stop her running into him.

?You wanna watch where you?re going?? he asked as her startled face looked up at him.

?Sorry, I?. Was preoccupied.?

?I can see that?. Anything wrong?? he asked, showing true concern for his fellow squadron member. She smiled and gave her dark head a quick shake.

?No, far from it. I was on my way to see someone.? She explained, her eyes sparkling. Eak returned her smile; he had a feeling he knew where she was heading. Suddenly her face dropped as she gasped slightly. Her hands flew to her head, as she seemed to stare into nothingness, her eyes wide. Eak grabbed her shoulders.

?What? What is it?? he?d been around Jedi enough to trust their reactions to things.

?Vong, on the base,? She looked into his eyes; ?They?ve got RJ!? Eak?s mouth fell open slightly.

?Where??

?His office!? she said as she hurriedly unclipped her sabre. He released her shoulders.

?Move, I?ll meet you there, have to get weapons.? She nodded and bolted into the turbo lift, thumping the level selection pad. Eak broke into a dead run as he headed for the Hanger bay where a weapons cache was kept.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Jay poured a second cup of caffe, handing it to Jake as he sat at the bench opposite her. He?d bathed and changed his clothes but still looked ill. Rooty was behind her making something that smelled strange for his breakfast. She tilted her head slightly.

?Why?? she asked him quietly. He looked up at her over the rim of the mug he held.

?Leave him alone Jay.? Rooty grunted from behind her. ?He?s sorry, it won?t happen again so give it a rest.? Jay lowered her eyes and looked slightly over her shoulder.

?He owes me an explanation, that?s all I want.? She said evenly. Jake put his mug down.

?You want an explanation?? he asked, she turned to him.

?That would be nice.?

?It?s simple Jay?I..? Without warning Rooty dropped his plate, Jay gasped, as did Jake.

?Vong!!!? Jay cried desperately un clipping her sabre. Jake stood and knocked the stool he was on to the floor as Rooty ran for the door.

?MOVE!? he yelled, as all three shot from the room.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Corran had been sitting in the pilots? seat of his Interceptor for near on 30 minutes. He?d taken his sabre out and now fingered it lightly as he stared into space. He?d slept well, but the beautiful woman he?d been with the previous evening had haunted his dreams. A smile touched his lips and he leaned back into his seat and closed his eyes. This was where he felt most comfortable and at home. He wondered how long he?d be here, and hoped the lanes between here and Imperial space stayed blocked for some time longer. Suddenly the Force jolted around him. Someone was in trouble, a Jedi; they were calling for help. Sitting up he focused to get a clearer picture and his eyes widened. Vong! Leaving his ship behind with incredible speed, he ran from the hanger, following the sense of danger he?d felt.

?..ooo0ooo?...

Eak rounded the final corner and came face to face with Corran, skidding to a stop to avoid colliding with him.

?There?s Yuuzhan Vong here!? Corran almost yelled as he flew past Eak, who spun to watch him go.

?I know, getting?..stuff, meet you there!? He called after him before running into the hanger bay toward the weapons cache.

?..ooo0ooo?..

?Come on Jake!? Rooty yelled as he exited the turbo lift with Jaina, ?Snap out of it!? Jake pushed himself off the back of the lift, his head was thumping still, but Rooty was right, he had to pull it together.

?I?m coming, and I?m fine!

11. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Wow its hard to keep up so many posts. I got to the making of coffee and him saying as long as they be quiet. Right now I could use a cup of coffee myself.

Very good stuff here.

Even though I have not read hardly any of the NJO I am still enjoying this.

12. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Oh no poor addie... get out of there before everything blows...

13. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen to Adalia...You're not killing yourself,are you?? ;)

I can't believe I have to wait til tomorrow (my tomorrow morning) to read more!!!! :( :_|

It'd be easier if you just post it all...But,I know, it wouldn't be half as funny for you, you evil Master!!!! [face_devil]

How do you manage to keep us always wanting more and more???

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great posts! :D Vong. :mad: No killing yourself off! :p Have Kyp save you by sucking the poison out through your lips. [face_mischief]

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Interesting treatment there JAJ......would I kill myself off? Hmmmmmmm there's a loaded question.........

Five Hours Later?..

Jay stared through the transparisteel screen that divided her from the medical wing, her heart aching. She watched as the medical droids fussed around the three pilots currently in their care, but most of her attention was on the nearest bed. Jake lay in a deep Jedi healing trance, having been put there by Rooty 5 hours earlier when the loose thermal detonator had exploded. She closed her eyes; he?d saved her life.

?They?ll all recover, in time.? RJ said as he stood beside her. Jay nodded.

?I know, but he??? RJ put his hand on her shoulder.

?I know. But did you know that the Imperial did the same thing for Liania.? She turned to face him, confusion on her face.

?Really?? RJ gave a single nod. Jay hadn?t expected that, she knew that Corran Terrik had been badly hurt similarly to Jake, but had no idea how. She smiled sadly to herself, seems there were two heroes in there. Footsteps behind her caught her attention.

?Hello Kyp, she?s in good hands.? Jay turned to face Kyp Durron as RJ spoke. His emerald green eyes clearly showed his concern.

?I know RJ, but I can?t help it.? Jay smiled at the Jedi Master.

?Would you like to sit here with me and wait?? She asked him, he gave her a small smile.

?Thank you Lieutenant, I appreciate that.? He moved to the screen, ?I guess I trained Jake well.? He added. Jay chuckled softly.

?That you did Master Durron, that you did.? At that moment Rooty arrived from having his minor cuts and abrasions tended to.

?Training and, I think there is something more going on Jay.? Jay turned to face him a frown on her face.

?I don?t understand.? Rooty glanced at her before turning his attention to his friend.

?He cares Jay?..a lot.? The words took a while to sink in, but she knew what he was trying to tell her. Slowly she turned back to the viewing screen and gazed at Jakes still form.

?I know??.somehow, I think I?ve always known?? she muttered.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Liania rubbed her shoulder, it was still a little sore but she was going to be fine. She looked through the doorway at Corrans still form on the medical bed. She owed him, big time. Sighing she leaned against the bed head, she?d never met anyone like him, and she expected she never would again.

?I?m sorry Li?? she turned to face Eak in the next bed. He was sitting on the edge of his bed wearing pants and a bandage wrapped firmly around his chest.

?It?s OK, Eak, it wasn?t your fault. Another 30 seconds and we?d have all gotten clear, you didn?t have the intention of taking us all out.? She said gently, suddenly a mischievous smile touched her lips, ?Or did you??

Eak?s face dropped as he listened to her. ?NO! I?d never do?.I couldn?t??NO!!? Liania chuckled to herself.

?Relax kid, I?m teasing. I know you wouldn?t and couldn?t.? Eak lowered his head; he would have slumped if it weren?t going to cause him so much pain. Liania sat up. ?You had the right idea Y, the timing was just all wrong, don?t sweat it. Now, if you?ll excuse me?? she got off the bed and made her way into the intensive care room to stand beside Corrans bed. Eak watched her as she gazed down at the still form. It was clear she?d attached herself to the Imperial pilot, he smiled to himself.

?How are you feeling?? He turned to the opposite door way in surprise, having not heard anyone enter the room.

?Master Durron! I?.I?.didn?t mean to?.it?.? Kyp levelled his stare at Eak and held his palm up to him.

?Don?t. I know what happened, I don?t need you to stumble over it again. And before you start panicking, Adalia and Jake will be fine, in time?. so you and I have no quarrel. Infact, if you?d have been able to give us more warning, it would have been perfect.? The young Wild Knightz pilot stared in disbelief. He was sure he?d be defending himself hopelessly in the very near future.

?Thanks.? He finally got out as he watche

16. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    ?They?ll all recover, in time.?

I knew it, but still... *sighs in relief*

Great they haven't lost anything but furniture... :D

As good as always,Master...More!!!!! ;)

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Where would I be without you??? [face_love]

It?d been two weeks since the Vong attack. Investigation showed that they had landed a distance from the base and walked the distance, some 50 kilometres. They?d entered through the roof and had disabled the security in some places, but avoided it in most. Admiral RJ and increased security ten fold, he wasn?t about to let this happen again. His and Adalia?s offices were very close to completion and this was a blessing. He?d been trying to run the entire base from his quarters and it simply wasn?t working. Standing in the doorway to his office he was pleased with the new desk, and decor.

?Can I help you Admiral Sir?? the droid currently arranging his data card asked. Giving his head a quick shake he smiled.

?Nope, just taking a look. How much longer??

?You will be able to begin utilising this room in approximately two hours Sir.? RJ gave a single slow nod.

?Sounds good, carry on.? He said as he stepped back from the doorway.

?Nearly ready?? He turned and grinned.

?Good to see you here Adalia, how are you feeling?? She walked over to the doorway of her own office and gasped slightly.

?Good thanks Admiral, still a little sore and not 100%, but I will be. Hey, this is really nice. Much nicer than before.? She turned to him, the faint scar from the venom still a shadow on her face. ?I really needed it.?

?Well, you deserved it. You back on deck yet?? he asked. She turned to face him.

?Reporting for duty, Sir!? she said with a grin.

?Then, would you please step in to my office, we have some things to discuss.? Her face fell slightly.

?Is there a problem?? He shook his head.

?No!! Not here, I just want to discuss wiping out the Vong nearby, they are not getting near this base again, not if I have any say in it.?

?Then you have a plan?? she asked as she followed him into the incomplete room.

?I might, but I need you?re help.?

?You know you got it.?

?..ooo0ooo?..

Rooty looked up from the control panel he?d been fiddling with. The heat in his and Jakes room hadn?t been working right for sometime and he?d noticed Jake shivering last night. Nearly loosing his best friend had made him a little more aware of Jakes well being. Wiping the perspiration from his brow he lowered his head and concentrated again. He nearly fell off the stool he was on when the door opened unexpectedly.

?What are you doing Rooty?? Jake asked as he closed the door behind him.

?Fixing the heating in here, you were cold last night.? Jake frowned and folded his arms.

?Since when did you care about me being cold?? Rooty looked down as his feet, he felt silly.

?Since?you nearly died.? Jake was silent for a moment before closing the gap between them and shoving Rooty off his stool and laughing as he hit the floor and rolled onto his back.

?Ease up Rooty!! People will start talking about us!? Jake laughed as he headed to his own bunk and began to change. Rooty sat up and sighed.

?Fine, I won?t care, freeze to death.? He grumbled as he slammed the panel closed and turned to face Jake. Having removed his shirt he was digging around in a draw looking for a clean one after his work out and the scars on his back were still red and raised.

?So, did you see Jay?? Rooty asked as he stood up and closed the small toolbox he was holding. Jake turned to him as he pulled a clean shirt on.

?Nope, she?s out on patrol with Rachel. RJ?s being a little more cautious these days.?

?Not surprised.? At that moment Jakes comm chimed.

?Yes?? he answered.

?RJ here, my office in 15, out? Jake raised an eyebrow.

?Was that an order??

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OK, here is where a second Author came in......he offered to help me when my muse left for a while......I have inserted his writing between mine, here is his first posting as a fic writer......welcome Jedi Satimber :D

As Corran Terrik lay in a coma in his medical bed, bacta treatments were taken to their limits, Liania and the rest of the Wild Knightz on base waited patiently. It had been a month since the Yuuzhan Vong attack and the injuries that Corran suffered saving Liania?s life from the Thermal Detonator?s explosion that destroyed the offices of Admiral RJ and Adalia along with the remainder of the Yuuzhan Vong strike force.

The other Wild Knightz had recovered from their various injuries and repairs to the explosion zone had been completed just the day before yesterday. The base had been quiet. No further Yuuzhan Vong assaults had occurred and the relaxing period was just about over. The Wild Knightz were about to be sent into battle in 3 days. The Galactic Alliance needed to do a series of counterattacks on the Yuuzhan Vong and the time was just about right.

Liania, as she had every day since that surprise attack, stood at the side of Corran. She would spend a few hours each day by his side, praying that he would come too. Corran had saved her life, and she was feeling terrible about it because she could not thank him. RJ had stepped up behind Liania to see how she was and to also spend a few minutes with the Imperial pilot that turned out to be a Force user after hiding it for over a month on base.

He fought valiantly in the battle with the Vong, and was put in for a commendation for a medal of valor. RJ felt that that was the most appropriate course of action. RJ also was beginning to feel that LtCdr.Corran Terrik should be stationed with the Wild Knightz, much like Jag Fel was stationed with Twin Suns and Captain Yage was with the Jedi Master Skywalker.

A simple call to Grand Admiral Pellaeon would be all that was needed. But with the Holonet still down from the new Yuuzhan Vong weapon, that was a little harder to accomplish.

In fact the Empire still did not learn of Corran?s heroics.

?Liania,? RJ spoke and startled the smitten young lady.

?Yes RJ??

?I commend your dedication to being here with Corran, has there been any stirring in the Force with him??

?No. Not consciously anyways. He seems to be having nightmares from time to time,? Liania spoke with a solemn voice.

RJ continued after a brief pause, ?He is going to make it. You have to have faith. Have you tried to reach him thru the Force??

Liania started to weep and quickly turned her head, ?Yes I have. He has not even responded to that.?

RJ reached out and touched Liania?s shoulders, ?Have you asked Adalia to help??

She shook her head in the negative.

RJ continued, ?I think that you should. She might be of some assistance.?

Liania spun around, ?You think??

RJ nodded. ?She is after all married to Master Duron. And she has a unique flare for the dramatic.?

Suddenly, LtCdr. Terrik started to shake violently.

Liania startled, ?It?s happening again. RJ, please help me. I have found that trying to place him in a healing trance helps calm him down from these nightmares.?

RJ stepped to the opposite side of Liania, but not before he commed Adalia to come down to the Med Lab. They both proceeded to attempt to place Corran in a Jedi Healing Trance.

ooOOOoo

Adalia was just putting the finishing touches on her redecorated office when her comlink blurted out a hasty call from RJ to report to the Med Lab.

She bolted out of her office in a flash and raced to the Medical Labs. She reached the door just as Liania, RJ and the Med Droids finished putting Corran Terrik into what looked like a combination of a Jedi Healing Trance and some drugs to calm him down from violent thrashing.

?What happened,? Adalia asked inquisitively.

RJ spoke up because Liania was visibly shaken, this had been Corran?s worst episode yet; ?LtCdr Terrik appears to be suffering from violent nightmares that make his bo

19. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Where would I be without you???

Just here, writing good stuff, as always!!! ;)

Where is Jedi Satimber? I want to thank him for that beautiful post...Well done!!! :D

Corran is gonna wake up,right??? :( Please, tell me so...

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    MORE!!! From me this time...

Rooty looked up from the control panel he?d been fiddling with. The heat in his and Jakes room hadn?t been working right for sometime and he?d noticed Jake shivering last night. Nearly loosing his best friend had made him a little more aware of Jakes well being. Wiping the perspiration from his brow he lowered his head and concentrated again. He nearly fell off the stool he was on when the door opened unexpectedly.

?What are you doing Rooty?? Jake asked as he closed the door behind him.

?Fixing the heating in here, you were cold last night.? Jake frowned and folded his arms.

?Since when did you care about me being cold?? Rooty looked down as his feet, he felt silly.

?Since?you nearly died.? Jake was silent for a moment before closing the gap between them and shoving Rooty off his stool and laughing as he hit the floor and rolled onto his back.

?Ease up Rooty!! People will start talking about us!? Jake laughed as he headed to his own bunk and began to change. Rooty sat up and sighed.

?Fine, I won?t care, freeze to death.? He grumbled as he slammed the panel closed and turned to face Jake. Having removed his shirt he was digging around in a draw looking for a clean one after his work out and the scars on his back were still red and raised.

?So, did you see Jay?? Rooty asked as he stood up and closed the small toolbox he was holding. Jake turned to him as he pulled a clean shirt on.

?Nope, she?s out on patrol with Rachel. RJ?s being a little more cautious these days.?

?Not surprised.? At that moment Jakes comm chimmed.

?Yes?? he answered.

?RJ here, my office in 15, out? Jake raised an eyebrow.

?Was that an order??

NOW JEDI SATIMBER!!

Adalia and Liania met in the Force inside of Corran?s mind. They searched for him, trusting their sense of the Force, looking to see if Corran was lost or truly hurt.

What they came across was frightening. The sight nearly scared them so badly, that they almost ran away. But they steadied themselves, remembering that they came here to try and help. So they reached further into the Force to give them strength and push forward.

(Corran?s nightmares were caused by a flashback from a long time ago on Corellia, while Corran was a member of CorSec) They saw the vision of Corran trapped in a corner, fighting desperately to protect a woman and two children from a gang. They appeared badly injured and Corran looked injured as well. The gang members were heavily armed and dropping like hawk-bats.

Adalia and Liania knew there was nothing they could do to help. Because the events happened in the past?Corran?s past. They watched as he sliced a Shistavean Wolfman in half and gored a Tograrian with his two lightsabers. Among the dead already piling up were a Trandoshan, a couple Twi?lek?s, a Rodian and a Devaronian, along with about 4 humans.

Still, 6 members of the gang were fighting and starting to overwhelm Corran. Among them, an Aqualish and a Zabrak circled behind, while three humans and a Weequay stayed in front.

A bright flash of light came down on Corran from the rooftop. Corran was taken by surprise and struck in the thigh. Then four of the gangsters jumped Corran, while the other two jumped on the fallen woman and children.

The next thing that happened was something horrible, something unfathomable. Corran started to arch his body while electricity was eminating from his body. A super-heated flash and it was over.

Corran had dived into the Dark side of the Force to end this battle. And it was over, but the damage was more than anticipated. The walls of the ferocrete buildings were scorched. The bodies of the assailants were charred. As were the bodies of the woman and children.

When Corran recovered a minute later, he realized the damage that he had just inflicted. While just wanting to end the battle, he unleashed such fury that the power was greater than he could handle. He rushed over to the woman and children, and screamed in agony.

In trying to protect his wife and children, he

21. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Mission??? What mission?? I don't think it will be an easy one... :(

Corran and the Dark Side? Yep, it makes sense... He's getting out of the coma, isn't him?? :(

Seems everybody has been to the Dark Side...quite populated that side,uh? (that's because it's better... :D )

22. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Where is Jedi Satimber? I want to thank him for that beautiful post...Well done!!!

Corran is gonna wake up,right??? Please, tell me so...

I'm right here!!!!!!

Mission??? What mission?? I don't think it will be an easy one...

Corran and the Dark Side? Yep, it makes sense... He's getting out of the coma, isn't him??

Seems everybody has been to the Dark Side...quite populated that side,uh? (that's because it's better... )

You have no idea what we are about to go thru. [face_devil]

And remember, it is just a brush from the Dark Side...I am a Lightsider at heart.

23. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Great posts. Tell JS he did a great job on his part.

I agree that the Dark Side does seem to be very popular.

24. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Crystal, thanks.

I plan on helping AD out some more...just waiting for the right time.

I do give her ideas though.

25. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Hello,Jedi_Satimber!!
    As I've said I loved your posts... (Master, you know I love yours too... :D )

Lightsider,huh?? Interesting,but... Sorry!!!Dark Side rules!!!! [face_devil]

Have you thought about writing your own fic? If it's beyond the saga stuff I'll read it...Ask my Master, she will tell you how supportive I can be... :D

Waiting for more... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.