main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Wild Knightz!!! - NJO - The Wild Knightz, Kyp, Jaina, Jacen, Jag.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Glad you liked it.....

Closing the door behind him Beezel grinned to himself, he felt he?d made headway with Adalia. She was in the same room as him and hadn?t tried to kill him. He felt good as he started to walk toward the turbo lift, but a movement to one side caught his eye and he stopped to look.

?Beezel.? Kyp drawled.

?Kyp, didn?t know you were here until 10 minutes ago.?

?And who do you think has stopped her from finding you and beating the daylights out of you?? Beezel rested his weight onto one foot.

?You I guess. But hey, I can take care of myself.?

?And I suggest you follow all orders, it would be a good start.? Beezel glanced back at the Admirals door.

?Just said I would, now if you don?t mind, Commander Durron has given me an order and I intend to follow it, excuse me.? Kyp gave a slow nod as he watched Beezel back away before striding onto the waiting turbo lift. Just as the doors closed, RJ?s office door opened and Adalia exited.

?You didn?t have to wait.? She said as she approached him.

?I wasn?t, I wanted to speak to Beezel.? She stopped in front of him and narrowed her eyes.

?What did you say to him?? Kyp shrugged.

?Nothing really. You gave him an order??

?Yeah, but it remains to be seen if he follows it. Care to join me, us in some sim runs? I want to put him through his paces.? She asked as they began to walk.

?Hmmm, might be a good idea.?

?Too see what he?s capable of??

?No, to make sure you play by the rules.? She shot him an annoyed glance.

?He does, I will.?

?..ooo0ooo?..

?So, you two gonna talk?? Rooty said as he sat down in the lounge. Jake and Jay sat opposite him, holding hands.

?About what?? Jake asked as a serving droid approached. Rooty rolled his eyes.

?That!? he pointed to their joined hands. Jay lifted her hand, dragging Jakes with it.

?Oh this? It?s nothing, we were working on my XJ this morning and got some bonding liquid on our hands, it will wear off, in time.? The droid took a drink order from Jake before retreating. Jake turned to Rooty with a serious expression.

?Yeah, we decided not to bother the med techs with it, it?s not a big deal.? Rooty glanced from one to the other before bursting into laughter.

?Nice story, but I don?t think anyone will believe it.? He finally said with amusement. Eak approached and leaned on the lounge behind Jake and Jay.

?So, we all set?? he asked seriously. They all turned to face him.

?We will be.? Jay responded.
    ?And we all plan on coming back here and having a party.? Rooty added. Eak grinned.

?Nice attitude, I?m heading down to the bay to check my ship over, anyone else?? Rachael, Seifer and Lena now stood with the group.

?I?ll come Sir!? Lena said, her blue/green eyes flashing. Seifer glanced at her.

?I suppose it couldn?t hurt to check mine over again.? He said evenly. Jake turned to Jay.

?Might be a good idea.? He turned to Rooty, ?What about your A-wing?? Rooty stood up,

?So much for R & R.? Eak stood up.

?OK then let?s get started.? The group left the lounge, but not before Jake grabbed his and Jays drinks from the returning droid.

?..ooo0ooo?..

RJ stood in front of the bases? holo security system, he?d been observing his squadron for near on 30 minutes now. The last 22 hours had passed quickly and he?d observed them in person as well. Yesterday afternoon he?d conducted several sims with all three flights. Lena fitted well into one flight, she took orders well and he felt that Seifer was watching her back anyway. He?d then observed two flight. This was going to be the difficult meld. Liania and Corran were still not speaking aside from the necessary, and Beezel was taking orders but his bravado and brashness was annoying at best. Liania was two flights lead and he knew she had her work cut out for her. Three flight had never been a problem, they had always worked well together and always followed the rules. He was comfortable in his decisions now. Moving the holo cam slightly he saw

2. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Great posts... :D

?She knows, and she still cares, give her a chance?? Corran bit his lower lip slightly.

?Not now Adalia, when we get back I?ll think about it.?

?I guess that?s all I can ask for then. Come on, we?ll be late.?

Well, they both are goin' to get back,right? And they're gonna get together again...Please tell me there won't be nothing wrong about Corran and Liania, please... :(

?Do it or Die trying!?

Yep!!! I love this thing...

More???

;)

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    More!!

Liania stopped at the base of the ladder on her ship. Just as she was about to take the first step someone placed their hand on her arm, she spun to face Corran.

?When we get back, can we talk?? Her heart pounded slightly as she gave a small smile and nod.

?I?d like that.? Giving her a curt nod he turned sharply and headed for his interceptor. Liania watched him walk away and took note that the Imperial flight suits were much more attractive, before climbing into her ship.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Jay stopped at her ladder and waited, Jake was behind her and leaned close to her ear. ?You be careful, I can?t watch you six, you stay out of trouble for me, hey?? She looked over her shoulder into his eyes.

?I will is you will. And I will be watching your six.? She winked as he grinned and kissed her gently. He stared to leave but she spun and grabbed his flight suit, pulling him to her before planting her lips firmly on his and kissing him properly. Releasing his suit she gave him a gently push backward. ?Now get out of here flyboy?? she said with a smirk before turning and climbing her ladder. Jake stood there with a stunned look on his face, blinking only one. Rooty came up from behind and slapped him on the shoulder.

?Come on ?flyboy?, we got work to do.? Jake shot him a playful glare before turning and heading toward their respective ships.

?...ooo0ooo?..

Seifer followed Lena to her ship; he had no idea why. Once there she turned and flashed him a dazzling smile, he?d come to like this. ?You didn?t have to walk me here, I think I could have found her!? she said, her voice laced with amusement. He looked down at his boots; he was horrified, as he was sure he was about to blush. Lifting his eyes to her he hazarded a small smile, to which she reached up and brushed her finger lightly over his hair. ?It was very nice of you anyway, be safe, ok?? He gave her a slow nod.

?You too.? He muttered, before backing away and turning toward his own craft.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Beezel practically bounced in his walk as he followed Rachel, she was a lovely looking lady. ?Don?t worry Rach, I?ll be watching your six this time.? He almost leered. She spun to face him.

?Wrong. You?re with the Lt., and just try that smart mouth on her.? She snapped. ?Now back off and keep your mind on the job.? With that she turned on her heels and stalked to her ship, leaving Beezel to watch.

?Maybe next time, sweetheart.? He muttered as he smirked before making his way to his new XJ. Looking it over he glanced at the other ships, noting they all had distinctive designer paint jobs. Turning to a nearby tech he asked.

?Whys my ship so plain?? the Tech looked up from where he was checking something under the wing.

?You have to earn a paint job, you don?t just get one. Your squadron mates will give it to you when they feel you deserve it.? Beezel rolled his eyes dramatically.

?Darn, I?ll never get one!? He groaned before he climbed the ladder.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Kyp stepped slightly in front of Adalia. ?You be careful.? He muttered as he took her in his arms.

?Works both ways Jedi Boy.? She replied leaning into him and allowing him to gently kiss her. ?See you when we land, k?? He nodded before releasing her and taking two steps backward.

?Then I want to talk to you about something, important.? He said with a wink. She frowned.

?What?? He gave his head a quick shake as he began to walk backwards.

?Not now. See you when this is over, watch you back.? She sighed knowing there was little point in arguing.

?And you watch yours.? He gave a nod before turning and making his way to his XJ. Adalia stood and watched him for a few moments; she had her suspicions about his ?conversation? topic, but would deal with it later. Turning she began to climb the ladder.

?..ooo0ooo?..

RJ had reached his ship and was about to climb the ladder.

?Admiral! Can I have a moment?? He turned to see Eak approaching.

?Problem 11??

?No sir, not really. I just wanted to

4. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Battle about to begin!!!

Can't wait for it!!!!! :D

5. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
  6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    As ordered!!!

The starlines cleared and Adalia draw a deep breath. ?Lock S Foils in attack position.? She ordered over the comm before closing it. ?Blurt, shields front.? She scanned the area, off to port there were 6 coralskippers currently turning to her position, and there were another 6 starboard. ?Nothing like being outnumbered.? She muttered. ?We got incoming, 3, take 4 and go port, I?ll go starboard.? She ordered as she leaned into her turn. Six to one was not good odds, but hey, it could be worse.

The coral skippers dove directly for her, pouring fire as they came. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her two wing mates peel off and begin to respond to the enemy fire coming at them. Swinging her ship wildly port to starboard and back again, diving slightly at the same time she was able to avoid most of it, the remainder ploughing into her shields. They weakened slightly but not enough to concern her just yet. Glancing at the chrono on the console and winced, only 20 seconds down, this was going to be the longest ten minutes of her life.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Liania eased back on the throttle, glancing port and starboard to confirm Beezel and Rachels? reversion. They were there, and after a quick glance over her shoulder she was re-assured to see Corran behind her.

?Lock S Foils? she ordered over the comm. Off to her port side she saw 6 skippers turning to attack one flight as they came out, but looking around she saw no more craft. This felt wrong, where were the ?heavy patrols? RJ had mentioned? The skips were pouring laser fire into one flight as they split to divide the attack.

?They need help 6? Corrans voice came over the comm, she bit her lip.

?We can?t we have to stay on vector and cross to clear the passage for 3 flight.? She responded calmly.

?But they?ll be blasted to smithereens!! Let me just?? Beezels voice crackled through.

?NO 8, stay where you are, that?s an order.?

?You?re gonna let them get toasted?? He almost cried over the comm. Liania stared at the coral skippers pouring fire into Adalia?s shields, Seifer and Lena has branched off but had managed to only attract 3 of the skips. The other three were all on their XO. She frowned knowing Adalia would be able to hold out for a while, but not 10 minutes. Corrans voice broke through her thoughts.

?Requesting permission to assist 6??

?We have our orders Imp 9? she responded, not believing her own words.

?Not all of us, just me. I?ll come back if needed.? Liania thought for a few seconds.

?Granted Imp 9.? She finally said.

?WHAT? You let him go and not me?? Beezel was not happy and making sure she knew it, but before she could respond to him Rachel cut in.

?You got a problem with orders 8? Shut up before I decide to file a damn report on you!!? she sounded really angry with his attitude. Liania gave a small smile. For all her patience and fun loving attitude, Rachel had a special way with words, right to the point.

?I don?t think you??

?Stow it 8? Liania snapped as she watched Corran peel off toward Adalia?s position. 3 & 4 seemed to be handling the three skips they?d picked up easily, and she wasn?t concerned. Glancing at her console she saw that nearly one minute had passed, only three more until 3 flight and its blockers came through, time was dragging.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Seifer glanced at Lena?s ship; she was off to starboard and back slightly, holding her own well. They dispatched one skip already and the second was on it?s way out. He knew the third one had swung around behind them but had decided to concentrate on one at a time. Just as the second skip exploded in front of him, his comm erupted.

?I can?t shake it!!? Lena cried. Checking his scopes he realised the skip had moved faster than he?d expected and was now hot on 4?s tail. He scowled.

?Not on my watch.? Leaning his throttle forward he dove in a circle downward, his body feeling the pressure as the compensators struggled to keep the G-forces away. He looked out and up to see Lena above and t

7. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Have you thought about writing your own fic? If it's beyond the saga stuff I'll read it...Ask my Master, she will tell you how supportive I can be...

Ireth, I have...but I don't want to do it on my own. I don't think I can keep focused enough for an EPIC. :p

I can do small things...and I have written a vignette titled...Yo Da Man

8. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Great post!!!

More,more, more!!!!! :D

Jedi_Satimber-Where's your vignette?? I'll read it!!! :D And if you ever write a long fic I'll be the first in line to read it...I love reading and I love the way you write(at least I love what you've written here... ;) )

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great stuff! :D You have me on the edge of my seat! Now I just need a bit more... ;)

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Little more..

Lena frantically drew power from her lasers to reinforce her shields, her R2 unit was doing it?s best to repair the damage, but the shields were weak, and another good hit would take them out. She felt a wave of slight panic wash over her, but controlled it before it took hold. She was determined not to be the first casualty or a casualty at all.

?I?m with you.? She heard Seifers words over the comm and out of the corner of her eye saw him race past her. He?d broken formation and was in front of her, clearing a path and allowing her shields time to recharge. She let out a slow breath.

?Thanks again.? She said gratefully.

?Thats two you owe me..? he responded as his X Wing was rocked by a particularly harsh attack.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Jay had turned her recon equipment on and was now attempting to stay close to Jake up front and Rooty beside her. She watched as Jakes ship took several hard hits and it shuddered appropriately. RJ and Kyp did their best to close up the gaps, allowing their shields to take some of the incoming fire. Moving slightly she checked her shields and vector, all was steady, for now.

Rooty glanced over his shoulder, Eak was still there, but he was dropping back. ?Damn that Y Wing? He muttered. He?d hoped Eak would keep up. They were nearing their split point, where he and 11 would follow RJ and 10 and 12 would go with Kyp, skimming the planets atmosphere and taking in as much detail as they could. His shields were holding well, but he wasn?t a target, yet.

Eak muttered under his breath. He?d just about pulled out every trick he knew to get more speed out of his ship. He was still dropping behind, damn!!!

?Come on Bummer, pick up the pace!? Rooty?s voice came over his comm.

?Doing my best.? He responded as a feeling of dread rolled over him. He wasn?t coming back this time, of that he was now sure.

?..ooo0ooo??

Adalia let out a scream as sparks exploded from her console. ?Blurt, what did we just loose?!?? she cried over the warning sirens screaming. Her R2 Unit scrolled information over her screen, she swallowed hard as she read it and her heart sank. ?See what you can do, at least try.? She said, fighting the feeling of hopelessness that threatened to overpower her.

?..ooo0ooo?.

Kyp felt his wife?s emotions thump into his mind as if she had physically hit him. Turning he strained to see her ship, and his breath caught in his throat as he saw gases and debris breaking from it. A voice came over his comm.

?Stay on target Blocker 2, you?re needed here.? It was RJ and he knew what Kyp was thinking. Turning forward he grit his teeth.

?As ordered? he responded, not daring to look again, but sending his support through to Force to her.

?..ooo0ooo?..

RJ turned his ship 90 degrees port and checked to see that that Rooty and Eak were with him, they were, but 11 was still dropping back. He promised himself that if Eak made it back he?d make him make him swear he?d never fly his Y wing on a mission where speed was so important. Checking his scopes he saw Kyp peel off starboard and Jake and Jay went with him. 6 minutes down and 15 enemy remained; there was still another 4 minutes to survive.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Jake held his controls as his ship rocked, another hard hit like that and he?d be loosing shield power! Through the Force he reached out to sense Jay, she was determined and focused, that made him feel better. The recon equipment was doing its job, all readings were clear. Only 4 more minutes to get through.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Liania watched her scopes, Rachel was in trouble, three skips were on her six and she couldn?t shake them. ?Satimber! Take Beez and lead, I?m dropping back to help 7!? she almost cried as she decelerated suddenly, causing her for fight the urge to slump forward. She realised she was not using numbers, or even call signs in some cases anymore, but it didn?t matter. What ever worked as what she intended to use.

?As ordered!? Corran responded and out of the corner of her eye

11. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Come on! You can't leave us this way...This is mean!!!! I want more... :mad:

Now I'm on my way out, I hope I'll find a new post when I come back... [face_devil]

:p [face_laugh]

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    ;) If you think that was a cliffie, wait for this one.... [face_devil]

Eak held the controls desperately as his worst fears were realised. His port engine exploded, enemy fire having finally broken through his shields.

?I?m HIT!? he reported over the comm. ?Port engine down, compensating? he continued desperately as he struggled to keep control of his craft.

?Can you repair?? RJ asked more calmly than he felt.

?No. Can?t.? he coughed as his console was now smoking. Sealing his helmet, he prepared for the worst.

??ooo0ooo?..

Seifer had done all he could, he had to drop back now, no choice. His shields were almost non existent and he knew Lena?s would have more power by now. Allowing her to pass him, he looked for his lead and his mouth fell open when he found her. Gas was venting from her ship and she was loosing power fast.

?On my way 2? he advised, gunning his overheated engines to catch up with Adalia. ?You?ll be fine 4!? he said, answering Lena?s un-asked question. ?Just come up on 2?s starboard, I?ll take port.?

?As Ordered? Lena responded, pushing her craft forward. She wondered why their XO had not called for help.

??ooo0ooo?..

According to his scope, there were 15 enemy left and only three minutes to go. Jake held on to his controls tightly, he was still taking fire and knew it was only a matter of time before one got through. Suddenly he was thrown forward in his seat, straining against his crash webbing as the power readouts went dead. Staring at his screen as alarms blared around him he realised he was dead in space, only now moving through momentum.

?Oh no?.? he muttered just as another incoming caught his port strike foil, sending his craft into a flat spin.

?..ooo0ooo??

Eak struggled to find something in his starboard engine. He could see Rooty and RJ pulling away, but knew that they had no choice. He was a casualty and he knew that risk going in. He swallowed hard as the realisation of his situation became clear. He was going to die today. Closing his blue eyes for a moment he thought of the discussion he?d had over a month ago with Adalia.

?She?ll tell her what happened, and make me look good.? He whispered.

?.ooo0ooo?..

?NO!!!? Jay cried, watching in horror as Jakes ship began to flat spin. ?JAKE!!! Answer me!!!? She was panicking now.

?Stay on course Jay, that?s and order!? Jake responded his voice a little hollow.

?NO! I?m coming..?..?

?NO JAY?..GO!? he ordered and shut down communications. Jay felt hot tears burning in her eyes as she desperately tried to control herself. This couldn?t be happening; she?d only just found him. This wasn?t right.

[face_devil]

13. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    You are worse than evil...Evil beyond my worst imagings!!!! :_| :_|

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Arh, you don't really mean that....

Christophorus Rocha, Lord of Rocha, Duke of Alva and Hermagillon-Saviogney smiled to himself. He was glad Admiral Dominick Ng, known as Iron Fist to most, had convinced him to come on this mission. RJ had said no thank you, their help was not required, but Iron Fist hadn?t agreed. Christophorus was pleased his friend had chosen to disobey those particular orders. The odds were against the Wild Knightz and he was sure they?d be grateful for the assistance. This was right up his alley, he was known for being reckless so RJ should have expected him to disobey, well, just about anyone. Easing his modified space yacht out of hyperspace he glanced to his starboard side to watch Iron Fist?s ship, a modified YT-2000 named Phoenix Flyer, revert to real space. He allowed his partner in this crime to announce their arrival.

?Admiral RJ! You look busy and out numbered! Rocha and I were bored, wondered if you could use our help?? he drawled casually.

?IF!! ROCHA!! What the name of the Emperor are you two doing here?? RJ sounded upset, but somehow relieved all in one breath.

?At your service Grand Admiral.? Lord Rocha replied. ?Here to help you, tell us where you want us, and we?re there!? he added.

RJ studied his readouts for a moment. ?Come straight through the middle, take out as many as you can, I have two pilots who I think are about to go EV! I know those two crates of yours have tractors! Do me a favour and use them!!?

Dominick grinned. ?As you wish, on our way.? He gunned his ships engines and began firing his weapons at the enemy.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Corran turned as the two ships had come out of hyperspace. At first he?d thought things had gone from bad to worse until he?d heard the transmission. So these two were friends of the Grand Admiral. He hoped they were as good as their ships looked, as from where he was sitting, this mission was about to fail.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Her ship rocked and shuddered again, Adalia clenched her teeth and rode the wave out. Scanning her screen she attempted to read ?Blurt?s? reports. The screen was failing, but she got that she?d lost her stabilisers. Using both hands she struggled to keep control of her failing craft. She only had to hold out for another 2 minutes.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Jake held on, he had no was of stopping his ships spin. He began to feel nausea wash over him and considered his next move. He?d heard the arrival of two of the Admirals friends, and he knew of Admiral Ng, he was on base most the time as well. The word ?tractor? had caught his attention, but he needed to hang on a little longer to give them a chance to reach him. Closing his eyes against the relentless spinning he reached out to Jay, reassuring her that he was ok, for the time being. He wondered who the other pilot was.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Beezel had dispatched 2 more Coral Skippers and was in his element. ?Wooohoo!! Come on guys, let?s take the rest of these scar heads out and go home!!? He seemed to have no idea that several of his wingmates were in trouble.

?Wild Knightz 8, I order you to shut up!!? Corran almost spat. Beezel?s reckless enthusiasm was annoying at best and antagonising at worst. Beezel snorted.

?You can?t order me, you?re an Imp!? he responded sounding very sure of himself.

?Oh yes he can, he?s still a Lt. Commander. And if you don?t listen to him, listen to me!!? Rachel spat, ?do as you are ordered Flight Officer O?Reilly, or I swear?..? she chose not to finish the sentence. Beezel screwed his nose up in annoyance.

?Yes Ma?am.? He responded reluctantly.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Adalia felt a tear run down her cheek as she attempted to bury her emotions and hide them from not only her husband, but the other Jedi in the squadron. She?d just lost her lasers, she had no protons left and she was loosing fuel at a rate of knots. But she only had to keep them fooled for another minute, at least she still had control of the ship, sort of.

?..ooo0ooo?..

The Y Wing rocked as it

15. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    can't remember what forum that my vignette was written in...

luckily, I had posted it at another site.

This was something that I wrote for an RPG. The people liked it...so we posted it on the JC somewhere.

Yo Da Man
    The healing trance, helped it has.

Weak my powers were, when awoke I did.

I sought the healing powers of the force,

to regain my abilities. Only now have I

chosen to let myself flow with the Force.

I have been one with the Force for a time now,

a time too long.

When first I awoke, no powers were present.

Strong presences were felt though.

My powers, I knew would be needed,

therefore, I drew upon the Force for healing.

There is one, that the Jedi hopes rest upon.

The darkside has a lot of potential.

16. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Jedi_Satimber-I liked it!! :D

Master...You're not killing yourself,are you??? :_|

You know I can't hate you, but must say I'm not particularly happy with you at the moment... :mad:

More,more,more... [face_devil]

17. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Ireth...she took a lot of flak for these parts of the story.

thanx, btw.

Post #19,999

18. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Remember it's illegal to kill the main characters.. :p Please don't do anything too permanently harmful to Addie...

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    :eek: Nooo!!!!! :( Addie!!!!!!!! :( She better get out of there... somehow... maybe Kyp saves her or something... I don't know! lol. Just save her somehow because I don't like main characters being killed off.

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Illegal? Oh....... interesting...and JSat is very right, I got it from all angles for this....but such is life.......hang on to your seats...

Rocha smiled again, he?d just locked his tractor bean on the EV X Wing pilot. He wasn?t sure who it was, he had little knowledge of the Wild Knightz, but he was pleased with himself. Coming through the middle he and Iron Fist had done some considerable damage. Only 9 enemy ships remained and several of them were badly damaged. The control flashed letting him know the pilot was on board in the air lock.

?Moving out, I got my prize.? He announced smugly as he turned is ship around and opened the power up.

?I got mine too!? Admiral Ng responded. ?Let?s clear out of this mess.? He added.

?Read my mind.? Rocha responded chucking as he did. ?They should have asked us to help out in the first place.?

?Yep. Come on, lets get back so we can brag.? He accelerated to catch up with the rest of the Wild Knightz.

Ten pilots lined up and were ready.

?OK, Wild Knightz, jump on three?.one, two, three.? Nine ships jumped into hyperspace. Iron Fist frowned.

?Admiral Ng here, who?s that out there and why didn?t you jump out??

?Commander Durron here Sir, missed the jump co-ords, R2 took a hit. Loading them manually now, will jump out when ready.? Iron Fist stared at the XJ X Wing, it had suffered a lot of damage and something made him think it looked to bad to be jumping anywhere.

?If you?re sure Commander.?

?I am Sir, right behind you.? The Admiral gave a slow nod.

?See you back at base Commander Durron.?

?Sure thing Admiral Ng.?

Seconds later both Iron Fist and Lord Rocha jumped into hyperspace leaving Adalia to watch. Her shipped rocked as another skip began is pursuit. She knew now she was going to die and she sent out a last goodbye to her husband through the Force before steeling herself and making her final decision.

?If I?m gonna die here, it ain?t gonna be by the Vongs rules,? Turning her ship around she opened the throttle to full and aimed her craft at the base below. Her vision was almost blinded by her tears now.

?Goodbye Kyp, goodbye Knightz? she whispered.

?..ooo0ooo?..

?NOOOO!!!!? Kyp yelled, frantically pulling his ship out of hyperspace and turning it around. It took what seemed like forever for him to set the co ordinates again, before he jumped back, he wasn?t going to let Adalia do this. His comm crackled.

?Right behind you Kyp.? It was RJ, grim determination on his face. He?d said it before, good XO?s were hard to find.

.....ooo0ooo...

Adalia stared, as the base loomed large in her viewport. Her tears blurred her vision, but she could see clearly enough. She?d closed herself to the Force as she didn?t want Kyp or anyone else feeling her death. Her heart ached as she thought about the conversation her husband had said they?d have when they got back. He wanted a family, but she knew that would never be now. Gripping her controls tightly she closed her eyes to the sight before her, all she could see was Vong technology and she?d be damned if that was going to be her last vision of this world.

21. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    AD...I think that you are enjoying this response much better than the original response that you got...eh?

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome but... Kyp and RJ better get there in time to save her! :mad: ;)

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Oh stop it JSat I am not! If I post the whole lot, it doesn't leave much for people to come back to read does it? I have to leave them with something to come back for......

24. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I have to leave them with something to come back for......

Well, you certainly do... [face_devil]

I'm back and I want...No, I need more!!! ;)

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Now for a start THANK YOU THOSE WHO NOMINATED MY FIC ADALIA - JEDI KNIGHT FOR AN AWARD!!! :D and I'd like to say I've am a finalist now in the BEST ORIGINAL CHARACTER IN A LEAD ROLE category. Thank you.... Now for more of this one...

Jake sat down beside Lord Rocha, his expression bleak. Rocha looked at him and frowned.

?What is it?? Jake swallowed hard.

?Adalia?s gone?? he whispered.

?..ooo0ooo?..

Seifer felt the gap where Adalia should have been; his lips parted in stunned disbelief as he slowly shook his head. It wasn?t possible, but every nerve in his body screamed the truth. Adalia was dead.

.o0o.

Liania gasped and clutched at her throat. ?No?.? she croaked out, ?You can?t just die!? she cried as she felt the sudden burn of tears in her eyes. Closing them she allowed the tears to roll down her cheeks as she allowed her hand to slide down and clutch at the area over her heart for it now ached with a pain beyond comprehension. She?d lost her best friend.

.o0o.

Corrans eyes widened, of all the people he?d expected to not make it, Adalia was the last on his list. He closed his lips and eyes. ?Be at peace with the Force Adalia.? He muttered.

.o0o.

Jay sobbed openly, she was alone in her ship and the emotions of nearly loosing Jake had spilled over and now she?d felt Adalia disappear. Her heart felt broken and she didn?t want to stop crying. Today was the worst day of her life.

.o0o.

RJ stared at the starlines, he?d felt Adalia disappear he knew she was dead. But there was nothing he could do now. He?d follow Kyp to where ever he needed to go, within reason. He felt more tired at this point in his life than he?d ever felt. Loosing Adalia was going to weigh heavily on him for a long time to come.

.o0o.

Kyp cried out in pain and anger. She was gone and he?d searched desperately for her, not finding anything. She was gone, from the Force, from the galaxy, from his arms. The pain was almost unbearable, how was he going to go on? He allowed his pain to filter though the Force, knowing he?d need the help of other Jedi to stay in the light. If this turned him to the darkside again, there?d be no coming back this time.

.o0o.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.