main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Wild Knightz!!! - NJO - The Wild Knightz, Kyp, Jaina, Jacen, Jag.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    I can't believe you've done this to me!!! I mean to Kyp and the Knightz...

:( :( :( :( :(
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    [face_devil]

Ohh Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's over baby.

We might have more to come...you know, like when Senator Elegos A'kla was returned to the New Rupblic, from his attempted meeting with Tsavong Lah...or was that Shedaio Sha? Maybe I should reread my books finally.

3. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    You... you.. killed HER... *stunned silence*
    You can't do that
    *starts poking*
    C'mon bring her back to life...
    *continues poking*
    *poke*
    *poke*
    *poke*
    *poke*

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    She's not really dead... is she? :( Please tell me she isn't dead!!!!!! You can't go and kill yourself off! You just can't! :(

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Stop poking my dead body!!! [face_devil]

Return to Base?.

Coming out of Hyperspace, no communication was made between squadron members. RJ wasn?t leading; he was not with them. Jake wasn?t able to take charge being on Rocha ship, Eak was in the same position. Jake commed Rooty quietly.

?Take us in Rooty, you?re in charge.?

?As ordered? He responded quietly.

One by one the ships landed, mostly roughly as all had sustained some degree f damage. Just as they touched down, word filtered through that RJ and Kyp had just come out of hyperspace and were on their way in.

Rooty jumped down allowing his feet to his the deck hard. He knew there were members of the squadron who still had no idea what had happened, but was it his job to tell them. He turned to see the ramp of Rocha?s ship descend and watched as Jay crossed the hanger bay in record time, clutching Jake as he exited. She was clearly crying.

?We made it!? Beezel chirped from behind, Jake turned to face him. He realised the young pilot was not Force sensitive and had no idea about his sisters fate. He swallowed hard.

?Not all of us.? He said softly. Beezel frowned and then began to scan the hanger bay, counting the ships, noting RJ?s and Kyp?s as they had just entered.

?12,13????? he turned and looked again, ?wait??where?s???Addie?? Rooty reached up and grasped his fellow pilots shoulder firmly.

?I?m sorry, Commander Durron won?t be coming back from this one.? Beezels face dropped, his mouth fell open. Of all the things he?d expected, this hadn?t even crossed his mind.

?Not coming back?? he almost whispered. Rooty nodded before looking over his shoulder at the group now gathering in the centre of the hanger. The two remaining ships had just touched down and RJ was dis-embarking. Rooty frowned as he watched Kyp?s craft. No movement came from within and gently reaching out through the force he tentatively touched the Jedi Masters emotions. Gasping slightly he stepped back, raw pain and anger washed over him as he withdrew himself quickly. He wondered quickly if there was anyone around who would be able to handle Master Durron if he chose to turn to the darkness within. The ramp on Admiral Ng?s ship was now down and Eak wandered down, holding his helmet under his arm, his expression one of confusion. It was clear he?d not heard. Turning back to Beezel Rooty was about to excuse himself and make for Eak but was stopped. Beezel stood quietly staring into nothingness, his eyes almost vacant.

?I never got to know her. That?s all I ever wanted, for us to be friends.? He muttered as a single tear fell from the corner of his eye. Rooty was torn. It was clear Beezel needed someone but Eak didn?t even know. Glancing back at Eak he was relieved to see Liania and Corran approaching him. He knew they?d tell him. Turning back to Beezel he gripped his arm again.

?Come on, we need to join the others.? He said quietly as he began to lead the dazed pilot.

.o0o.

Eak frowned at Liania and Corran. ?What?s wrong?? he asked cautiously, their expresions made it clear there was something amiss. Liania stopped, her eyes red and a little swollen, Corran stopped beside her and put a reassuring arm around her waist.

?You?ve probably not heard Lt. Commander Schyer.? Corran started carefully, ?Sadly Commander Durron did not make it.? Eak stared at the Imperial pilot before turning to Liania, her red eyes now explained.

?No?.? he muttered as he gave his head a shake. ?She made the jump point, I saw.?

?But she didn?t jump. I?m guessing she lost her hyperdrive and chose to keep that piece of information to herself.? Eak lowered his eyes to stare at his boots before turning his attention on Kyp?s starfighter. The Jedi Master had not moved either to open his craft to leave it. He watched RJ approach it and begin to climb the ladder pressed up against it. He didn?t know what to think what to feel and still couldn?t believe what he was being told.

?Come on Eak, the others are gathering, we

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    :_| :_| You made me cry!!!!!! :( You killed yourself!!!! :_| Bring yourself back to life!!!!! :_| *begs* You can't do this to Kyp! :_| More?

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    LOL!!! Actually, that was a little dark....sorry.....posting more tonight (My time!!)

8. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    You got me cryin' the whole time...This is so sad!!! :( :_| :( :_| :(
    Poor Beezel...And poor,poor Kyp!!!

You're goin' to bring yourself back to life right now!!!! :mad:

Please... :( :( :_|

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, I guess I can't make you all cry forever......or can I? [face_devil]

Two Weeks Later?.

The hanger was quiet, but then it had been this way for a while now. There?d been no Vong activity since the mission and the information gathered by the two remaining ships was being processed by the GFFA. So, the squadrons all waited. Aside from regular patrols, it was quiet.

Corran sat on the ground at the base of his Interceptor. Most of the repairs had been completed, but there were a few things he wanted to see to himself.

?Nearly finished?? Liania asked as she leaned against the ship, Corran looked up and smiled.

?Yes, not much more now.? She crouched down beside him.

?Then what?? he turned his attention back to his work before answering.

?Not sure. I feel I need to go home, but there is a stronger feeling to stay here. Just a feeling through the Force, like I have to wait for something?.? he gave his head a quick shake as if to scatter his thoughts. ?Don?t know.? Shr reached out and caressed his cheek.

?You do what you have to do, I won?t try and stop you if you need to go.? He lifted his eyes to hers.

?You?re more than half the reason I?m still here Liania, and you know it.? She grinned before leaning over and kissing him.

?Yeah, I know it, but you know I?d never hold you here either. So we?re even. Now,? she glanced at her Chrono, ? you have to get cleaned up, we have to get to the gathering soon.? Corran nodded as he went back to his work.

?I know, I?ll be there. I guess that means it?s final, no word at all??

?No. Kyp?s gone, returned to the Maw this morning. Said he didn?t want to stay for it. But RJ thinks two weeks is enough to know for sure. She?s gone.? Corran sighed and put his work down.

?Not right. I guess that?s eating at me as well, just wasn?t right.?

?I know, but can?t change anything now. Come on, come and get cleaned up.? Reluctantly Corran agreed and got up, leaving his project for another time.

?Let?s get this over with, I hate the misery this stuff brings.?

?..ooo0ooo?..

The lounge had been reserved exclusively for this gathering. 12 seat arranged in a circle and a table in the middle with a single bottle and twelve small glasses. Quietly the members of the Wild Knightz filed into the room in-groups of 2 and 3, taking seats and talking softly. Corran was with Liania, as an unofficial member. RJ stood up.

?Two weeks ago we lost a friend and a fellow pilot. Tonight we will all have a small drink of this 100 year old Akrian Scotch to remember her.? Leaning forward he began to pour the dark amber fluid into the small glasses. ?You may ask why this drink, because it was her favourite. Yes, Adalia had a drink from time to time, and this was sent from her home world especially for today.? He passed the glasses around until everyone had one in their hands, then he lifted his. ?To Adalia Durron, may she be one with the Force.? All members muttered agreeance and toasts quietly as they too lifted their glasses before drinking.

?Whoa!? Jake muttered after one sip. Jay gasped and grabbed at her throat.

?That?s strong.? Eak commented.

?Nice? Beezel said staring at his empty glass ?Strong and beautiful, just like my sis, perfect.?

Rooty breathed in sharply before croaking ?Nice?.???

Rachel tossed her glass down and grinned ?Warms all the way down.? Seifer smiled at Lena as she began to cough after one sip and patted her on the back gently before finishing his drink.

RJ swallowed and attempted to keep a straight face, the liquor was strong.

Liania sipped the drink and smiled sadly. ?Addie would have loved this drop.? She said turning to Corran, only to find him staring at his still full glass. ?What?s wrong.?

?She?s not dead.? He whispered, his eyes widening slightly. Liania frowned.

?What??

?SHE?S NOT DEAD!!? he said loud enough to silence the rest of the gathering. RJ put his glass down.

?Lt. Commander? Is there something wrong?? Corran dumped his glass onto the ta

10. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    [face_shocked] She's alive!!!!! [face_shocked]

I knew you couldn't kill yourself... :D

But,wait...They're gonna get her back before she dies,aren't they??? :(

They have to tell Kyp...(well, maybe she already contacted him throgh their Force bond)

Can't wait....

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I wanted too,....but I got too much grief, so I changed my plans......here we go.

Adalia hurt. From the hair follicles on her head to the nails on her toes. Curled into a foetal position, she dared not move for fear of causing more pain. She had no idea how long she?d been here, but she knew she couldn?t stay now. Pretending to be unconscious after they?d removed her agony racked body from ?the embrace of pain?, she?d listened to them speak, not understanding a word. But she knew all she needed to know, they?d made sure, they?d spoken basic. The words echoed in her mind.

?The Infidel Jeedi female is with child, the shapers wish to keep her alive until the child is term. Then it will be raised proudly as Yuuzhan Vong and it will watch it?s mother die!?

While there was life in her body, she wasn?t going to let that happen. She?d try to escape, but if she couldn?t, she would take her own life, and that of her child. To escape she?d need help. While her captors stood obviously discussing her, she turned her feelings inward, drawing on the Force and reaching out as far as she could. She searched for what seemed like an eternity for her husband, but found nothing. Either he?d closed himself to the Force as she had done until now or he was out of her reach, on the far side of the galaxy. Despair washed over her again, she needed to contact someone, but who? Several of the Knightz were Jedi, but most weren?t old enough to deal with the pain and suffering she was experiencing, at least she believed that. Liania was too close, she may not think clearly. RJ? No, he has enough pressure on him. Then it struck her, someone she knew was cool and collected, someone closer to her own age and someone who wouldn?t be expecting it. Corran Terrik. Slowly she drew a deep breath and reached out again, it took some time, she found the minds she knew, brushing them until she found the one she wanted. Gently pushing in, she impressed her feelings and situation on to it. She let him know she was alive, she was in pain and scared. Choosing to leave the vital detail out for the moment. He responded, at first in disbelief, but very quickly impressing his emotions back to her. Help was on it?s way, hang on. Exhausted she drew herself back, pulling the Force around her and allowing herself to lapse into the blackness where there was no pain.

12. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    She's pregnant!!!!! [face_shocked]

Listen...She's not going to lose this child!!! You can't do that... :mad:

Everything is gonna be alright... Right?? :(

13. LumiKuningatar

Nov 10, 2003
    *stops poking*
    you didn't kill her *happy grinning*
    She's in pain, but she isn't dead..
    Oh, and she's pregnant, hmmmm, I wonder how long it'll take for Kyp to go and rescue her... better not be long

*more happy grinning*
    she isn't dead...

14. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Why do you all keep saying that Kyp has to save her?

Why can't it be her brother beezel? :p

15. LumiKuningatar

Nov 10, 2003
    well Kyp is her husband and loves her very very much and Beezel.. well let's just say Addie isn't too fond of him.. Oh I know he isn't a bad guy but you automatically just assume it's going to be Kyp..

Oh let Kyp and Beezel go on a rescue mission.. That'd be fun

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    She's not dead?! Yes!!!! :D *jumps up and down* I knew you couldn't do it, you just couldn't kill yourself off!!! :p (that's a good thing ;) ) She's pregnent? Whoa. :D Now everybody has to go save her and she can tell Kyp the good news. [face_mischief]

17. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Better yet, why can't it be just the rest of her squad? :p

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Funny suggestions the two of you who know what happens!! ;)

hmmmm, might let you all wait a little longer.... [face_devil]

Eh, I have no patience either...

Getting up from his desk, RJ looked over his notes again. He?d gotten a report back from the GFFA regarding the information retrieved from Jay and Rooty?s recon equipment. And he?d gotten each squadron member to write a report so the information in front of him was pretty detailed. Opening his office door he didn?t see or feel the presence, and duly jumped when he collided with Corran.

?Sorry Sir,? the Imperial pilot said, stepping back.

?It?s ok, wasn?t concentrating. You wanted to see me?? Corran nodded.

?Yes Sir, heard from her again.? RJ studied his face.

?Go on.?

?Not sure what, but she?s protecting something or someone, I think it?s the only reason she has contacted me, or anyone.? RJ gave a slow nod.

?It makes sense. I know Adalia; she?d not endanger anyone for no reason. And she?d consider her own rescue no reason.?

?Do we know if there are prisoners on the Vong base?? RJ glanced at his data pad.

?Not that we know of, only Adalia. But who knows?..come on Lt. Commander, we have a briefing to get too.? Corran gave a sharp nod before turning toward the turbo lift. It was then that RJ noticed Liania standing by the lift. He gave her a small smile as he approached her. ?We?ll get her back Li, I promise.? The woman gave a sad smile in return.

?Please don?t make promises like that Sir, it?s a little big, even for the Knightz.?

19. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Hey!! Quite short this one,huh??? :mad:
    Are you trying to make us wait even more for the rescue??? That's mean... [face_devil]

Come on,I want more!!!!! :D

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Too Short? Sorry....how about this?

?Ok, a little quiet please?? RJ raised his voice over the din in the room. Slowly the group ceased its discussions and all eyes were on him. ?Thank you. We all know why we are here, and I see word has spread. I?d like to take this opportunity to welcome several volunteers aboard. Lord Rocha, once again has put himself and his ship forward to help with this mission.? He nodded toward Rocha who sat on the edge of a table near the back of the room. The Lord gave a single cool nod in return. ?Also, it seems Admiral Ng is joining us and has brought another Wraith along with him. Welcome aboard, Xan, Wraith 8.? The young woman acknowledged RJ?s welcome by inclining her head, her shoulder length black hair shimmering in the false light. RJ glanced around the room before sighing. ?Ok I have a plan, it?s not difficult, infact it?s pretty straight forward. I see no other way. We will attack in two waves, 2 flight will go in first with Knightz 8 flying his own ship due to it?s larger battle capacity and Lord Rocha assisting. One Flight will go in, with the Wraiths; the Admiral will fly his personal ship as it?s more heavily armed. Lord Rocha will have passengers, bring up the rear. 3 Flight will be ground assault and rescue.? There was a general murmur through the room as each member commented on their role. Rooty raised his hand and RJ gave a nod acknowledged him.

?We going in fully armed?? A smile crossed his leaders? lips.

?Of course, best to have you four doing what you do best and enjoying it.? Jay, Jake, Eak and Rooty all grinned at each other, clearly pleased with their role in the latest mission.

?You want me to fly ?The Sally?? Beezel asked from RJ?s left.

?Yes, I?ve gone over her specs, and she?s clearly capable of holding her own, but having said that, she is a personal ship, and the choice is yours.? Beezel shrugged.

?Better to see her in action than just sitting in the back of the hanger, but I?ll need a co-pilot, can?t fly and shoot at the same time..? He paused as if to think for a second, ?Well I can, but I like the company.? RJ smirked before turning to Rachel.

?You up to the task?? Her eyes widened slightly.

?Me?? Rachel sounded as annoyed as she was. ?I don?t think I???

?I do. I know this is a volunteer mission, but as I?m in charge, I can make it an order or you?re out.? She opened her mouth to argue but snapped it shut after some quick thought. Glancing at Beezel, who was giving her a roguish grin, she groaned softly and nodded.

?Yes Sir.?

?Lena, Seifer, you?ll be with Xan and myself.? He turned to Admiral Ng. ?You?ll be leading us in Dominic, if that suits you.?? The young man smiled and tilted his head to the side.

?As I like it.?

?Well, that?s it. Any questions?? There was a general murmur through the room as the pilots exchanged glances. ?OK,?? RJ pressed the display button, revealing the base they?d attacked 2 weeks earlier. ?We?ll be jumping in here, very close to the gravity well, so be alert. Two flight will clear a path, one flight cleaning up the mess. Rocha will bring the ground team through and land them here. Our intelligence leads us to suspect this is the approximate location of the prisoner cells. But, it could be very wrong. You will have 15 minutes, no more. In the time we will attempt to stall, and take out as many Vong ships as possible. But, we have a back up, if things get too hot, we will make a micro jump out of system, hold for as long as necessary and jump back in for the pick up. This will allow the ground team to do what they need and make it to here.? He pointed to a point on the display, ?where Rocha will collect all five of them. Once clear of the gravity well, we all jump out. Questions?? There were none. ?Fine. We haul out in 3 hours; I want you all to be ready. Dismissed.?

21. Csillan_girl

Csillan_girl Jedi Master star 5

May 6, 2003
    Whoa, so cool!!

I always miss the good things... but not this time! I'm here now!!

Any chance of bringing something... chissy into this story?? ;)

22. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Hey...just trying to get feedback here. :p

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OMG!!!! JSAT!!! you have a new Icon!!!!! faints dead away....lifts head slightly....

Chiss? I doubt it, sorry......not yet anyway....maybe sometime later...

passes out again.

24. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    This is better... :D

Action soon??? And where's Kyp??? :confused:

25. Csillan_girl

Csillan_girl Jedi Master star 5

May 6, 2003
    ...maybe sometime later...

So at least I can still hope!! :D :D

Thread Status: